Ok... operation Zenzi was a bust. But how about we try again as a collective...

Ok... operation Zenzi was a bust. But how about we try again as a collective? Actually come up with a story and an origin for this fake shitty meme we made? Then we could probably gain some significance.

it didn't fail he made a video

Some faggot linked the original post, so, no

A meme so bad that it utters a new dawn and era of internet comedy

Let's just make a meme with a vagina or something in it so it gets flagged on everything and makes people uncomfortable if they post it on Facebook

face it guys
you got duped

shapoopi

describes how you boned a girl when the situation seemed bad idk

Is okay

Shite but can see it catching on

genuinely good

nigga how we gun do this

God-tier meme my /bros

Bump

Make maymay with sexual thing so it gets flagged when posted on websites or makes poster uncomfortable knowing their mum would see it on Facebook.

I like this

I mean, I wouldn't really call it a "bust" since this was probably the most we could have hoped for

It's sexual, but not too sexual. I can see 12 year olds sharing this

i see what you mean

Subtle! Mothers across social media shall cringe as they witness their sons and daughters share the Boat-Vaggy meme

Funny... but shit name

How about this

I like this me me

It's simple, we make a meme out of Behind the Meme.

But he knew it was an attack against the channel

Nice art dudes mind if i save it
>Memes are modern art

Kek

Nice art ,can i photo it

Okay idea. What if new viral meme had one of those secret code things in it.

Like you know you do the picture magic shit and you get a website link.

But it links to some nasty ass shit. So once it becomes big meme it gets discovered and everyone finds out.

Think of like if one of the advice dog copy things had a secret horse penis hidden or something.

Some shit like this but with a better template

Bomb his house

kys

You really are disgusting, yes you really are. 5-year-olds crying over memes and "normies ruining the Internet culture".

This is perfect

Please stop trying to trick us into trying to trick him so he can seem superior to us, please.

It's not really about normies or anything, I just thought it was be funny to birth a new meme. But I guess you're not in the mood