>its actually a professionally made movie
>doug makes multiple movies
>they always look like amateur, handycam shit

Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJuz70OHrxE
youtube.com/watch?v=xYfgEdnlVtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck does everybody like this guy? his voice is annoying, he looks like a bigger cuck than james and man is he dumb.

>a professionally made movie
no

>why the fuck does everybody like this guy?

what universe are you from?

Sup Forums hates Doug Walker.

Because Douge does shit like blackmail his own employees to do special effects instead of hiring an actual professional

Doug Walker is a Shit Head

james movie was a doug movie if they actually put effort into it.

>Gas the kikes, race war now
Jesus, what is going on with him? Why would Douge say this?

fuck dogu walker

Now latza, I can get into

fuck latza

Doug's movies are filmed in like a week/few days.

>not loving Dougkino

Plebs, the lot of you.

But it's the year of the spoony

More Oreo tweets please

I find these legitimately disturbing

youtube.com/watch?v=NJuz70OHrxE
Is this the worst thing to ever see the light of day?

D:)

What the shit is this fuck?

Not even close, Suburban Knights and To Boldly Flee makes Kickassia look like fine fucking art

Because Doug has never heard of the words "cinematography" or "subtlety" in his life.

The idiot wears a tie, but doesn't use a button up shirt with it. He looks like a fucking tool.

Also that bum character he plays ALWAYS says every single movie he's seen is the greatest he's ever seen in his life. If you keep saying that, the phrase absolutely ceases to have any meaning or validity

nigga it's fucking 12:30, I can't watch this.

I love Kickassia. Name a better- fuck it- name ANOTHER autism kino.

Protip: You can't

spoony's brother who shot and killed a spic

It's a character though. That's the joke, that he loves every movie. I mean it's not funny, but it's not meant to be serious either.

the first manic expression movie

>its actually a professionally made movie

Well I mean, by B-movie standards.

The fact that To Boldly Flee is 4 hours long is just....I don't want to say baffling because we all know it's that long do to Doug's delusions that he knows what he is doing, it's just fucking retarded.

I don't know, at least those had slightly better production value. I honestly haven't seen any of these movies in years though, so I can't remember how cringey each is.

AVGN movie was an actual movie while Doug's "movies" were just long-ass Youtube videos.

while that is pretty sweet I was commenting on those Oreo tweets.

what the fuck....

>by B-movie standards
No. It's just another shitty Youtube film with a slightly higher budget.

Doug is unfunny and annoying, but there is nothing good about AVGN: The Movie. Even the review at the end is one of his absolute worsts.

Linkaras movie flogs it in the autist stakes, I mean fucking hell he really doubled down

No I just mean it's professionally made, but it's clearly very low budget and intentionally corny.

That's what I'm saying.

Holy shit, it's 3 hours?? I do not remember it being that long. Who the fuck wants to dedicate that much time to watching these people? At least Kickassia is a fucking sensible running time.
youtube.com/watch?v=xYfgEdnlVtM

Ummm......what?

I'd just like to remind you the plot of To Boldly Flee is to save Ma-Ti, says it all really

The Satantango of autism.

>Who the fuck wants to dedicate that much time to watching these people?

I watched it ironically and it was the most hilarious shit ever.
We should stream it.

You know, as bad as this movie is, I feel like there's a sort of charm to it that reminds me of Clerks. You can tell they had no idea what they were doing but just worked with what they had. It's fun to see really amateur movies like that, where the people making it were having a lot of fun. It reminds you of the joy of making your own crappy movies. The difference though is that Clerks actually had a good script.

>The difference though is that Clerks actually had a good script.
And actors, and a proper sound set up, and basically any level of competency in filmmaking

>Why is this?

Skill.

That actually sounds like fun. Watching it for the unintentional comedy.

I knew it was terrible going in but I had no idea what I was about to witness.

To the people who haven't seen that....thing, there are no words strong enough to quantify just how terrible To Boldly Flee is.

>James
>skill
No.

STREAM WHEN

>AND THEN YOU JUST FROZE
>I STARED INTO THE FACE OF A GOD UNTIL HE BLINKED

I committed suicide after watching Kickassia.

True story.

hi dougeie

>Good actors
I can agree with the rest of what you said, but not this. Not all of them were bad, but a lot of them were.

I'm the type of guy who watches Chris Chan videos all day so it was a blast for me.

AND
THEN
YOU
FROZE

Yeah thats a rabbit hole you're not going to get out of.

because they are amateur handycam shit.

Come up with a way to stream it and I will join.

Anons, you don't know what you're getting into.

It's been streamed before, and it was suicide inducing even when these threads were at a peak and we were all getting shitfaced.
it all seems like fun and games, but then you get the self indulgent scenes, the Epic Movie style references instead of jokes (That are themselves ridiculously dated), the cringe inducing fact that half the cast are utterly superfluous and sit around doing mostly nothing and the fact that not one fucking joke hits home.
Not One.

Never saw it but isnt Linkara's movie worse than all of them?

cytube and search for eggkara

Imagine if To Boldly Flee was just Douge monologueing for fucking hours as 5 different characters about shit no one in their right mind fucking cares about, that's Atop The Fourth Wall

Doug just had no idea how to actually make a movie and was too arrogant to hire anyone to make it for him or even to hire a consultant.

That's exactly my type of stuff

Are you doing it?

James's movie was only one step above Douge
James has shown a consistent lack of desire to improve at all. He's perfectly content making films in the same vain of his childhood video camera Z-movies - and while he has every right to do that, it doesn't translate to objective quality

what was it?

I could put it on for you guys

>WE'RE NOT DOING THE SUPER VILLAIN SHUFFLE

What did he mean by this?

Dear god, yes.
It's not hyperbole to say that the monologues make up about 1/5 of the film

Sprinkle in some
>Hey it's one those other weirdos from my website, shouldn't you be reference to video only 20 people have seen.
>yep.
>Well ok. go sit on my floor for the next 3 and half hours.

I'd like it but I'm not sure if there will be enough people

My folder of latza vids

right now a demo reel episode is playing for some reason

And every character only exists to praise Linkara, and then there's Brad who seems entirely out of place in the alleged "film" and literally does nothing

We need more people

So does that mean he comes in these threads? How else would he know about the mega directory? A whitenight is the only other explanation I can think of

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Does makes a video every week for the last 7 years?

If I shit on the pavement every week for 7 years, that shouldn't be considered something praiseworthy

I've posted it on here, cytube and /cow/ so either he saw it on one of those or somebody told him which I kinda doubt.

If you're going to stream To Boldy Flee, start another thread and let people know desu

The AVGN movie is pretty high quality for a movie made by some Internet celebrity. Hell, I've seen Hollywood films with worse production values.

stream threads usually get deleted

is this guy one of the people who fucking cosplay as goofy and co? two goofball assholes? with a video on fucking XHAMSTER?

Linkara's movie was so terribly shot. It breaks the 180 degree rule numerous times and it all looks flat as fuck.

I didn't see that one.

should I?

Stop sucking AVGN's dick. It looks worse than The Asylum flicks.

>Stop sucking AVGN's dick.
But it's so delicious.

>It looks worse than The Asylum flicks.
Not even close. It looks like a Troma film, which is definitely intentional on their part.

>it looks like a Troma film
Not will all that shitty green screen.

Spoony's dog twitter is literally the most mentally ill shit I've ever seen an eceleb do.

Not alone.
It's something that needs to be roundly mocked on a stream to be tolerable.
The only moment so utterly retarded it's funny is the bee gun. Against a fucking robot. and that works.

You actually watch that shit?

Only watch with company. It's basically Linkara trying to rationalise the fact he yells about comics for a living.

There's hardly any green screen in the movie, though.

>spoony STILL posting updates from that fucking dog's account

Anything Spoony does is literally the most mentally ill shit I've ever seen an eceleb do.

Aside from the Amazing Atheist sticking a banana up his tail pipe.

>spoony still gets almost 2k from patreon

>Aside from the Amazing Atheist sticking a banana up his tail pipe.

At least that had the excuse of "a girl asked me to"

>Aside from the Amazing Atheist sticking a banana up his tail pipe.

I've gotten like 20 people to stop watching his videos by telling them that.

Then you go out and do better.

>Sir, the pizza I ordered is cold in the middle
>WELL LETS SEE YOU DO BETTER YOU OVERLY ENTITLED FAGGOT

I actually enjoyed these back when TGWTG was in it's prime and before everything went to shit. It's got the same charm as a family home made video.

I can't watch these anymore knowing how they all ended up.