Sup Forums, I'm about to smoke weed for the first time, what crazy stuff can I expect? General tips too...

Sup Forums, I'm about to smoke weed for the first time, what crazy stuff can I expect? General tips too. It's baked into cookies if that helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJQd2-4cKdU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-wd69g8uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm about to smoke weed
>It's baked into cookies

u wot

Eat all the cookies at once. Weeds really not a trip. Just drops your iq 80 points and makes you hungry

OP here. Just bad wording on my part, man.

For me, it heightens ally my senses to uncomfortable levels. Like if I'm sitting in my truck with it on, and the seat is vibrating, it drives me insane.

Try listening to your favorite song, you'll hear things differently too.

Also, don't listen to that guy. Eat one, wait at least 30 minutes and see how you react.

Don't listen to anyone telling you to take it slow and only do one at first, OP. They're just pussies, weed isn'y a big deal, you honestly may not feel it unless you eat all of them

For 50 JermaBucks, sure man.

Wtf you saying. I smoked like 3 doobies and ate two brownies the first time I did pot. OP should eat all of them to feel the full effect. Your first time is always mild as hell anyway. Second time is when your body knows wtf to do.

Eat em all op.

OP here. I'll eat 4 at once. No more, no less.

Eat them all you faggot, don't listen that pussy.

Nothing super crazy will happen like they show in the movies. Just expect some mildy funny stuff to be hilarious, and some general knowledge stuff to go out the window for a lil' bit, and maybe you'll feel like the world is moving a bit.

don't eat them all

I have 20-21.
Eat 10?
Guess the last 2 numbers in your post number and I'll eat all.

I'm just gonna eat them now. See you, Sup Forums!
Will post feelings.

how much weed was mixed into the dough though?

About 50 percent of the cookie is weed. I didn't make them, so I don't have an exact.

like a stuffing?

I think so.

we talking chips ahoy sized, oreo, or fig newtons sized cookies?

A small bit bigger than a regular chips ahoy cookie.

This is obviously bait

maybe this helps, its similar
youtube.com/watch?v=VJQd2-4cKdU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-wd69g8uc

activate subtitles

Shhh.

thats like 5.4 grams of weed in cookie than

bruh