Need Advice

Need Advice

Okay so about 2-3 weeks ago I moved in with my buddy and his grilfriend. Both are my friends for about 8-9 years. There relationship seemed totally fine until she caught him texting her best friend. Buddy told me that he has been fucking her for a long time now on the side. Made me lose some trust for my buddy but thats not important. He goes on to fuck another girl at the club, and then his girlfriend finds texts of him calling her baby etc. She cried and shit but didn't try and dump him or anything. Buddy kept telling me how he didn't love her anymore and how he wanted to dump her for a while. I told him its messed up if he doesn't dump her. He dumps her 2 days later. She has been pretty hysterical for the past week, just crying and begging him to come back (obsessively begging). I had some drinks with her and her friend the other night and her friend told me to be cautious cause she has feelings for me. Now i'm just going to assume that shes confused and has no real feelings for me.

So my question is, should I fuck her? Can I fuck her and continue to live with her without it being weird? Can I fuck her without dating her afterwards?

I told my buddy she likes me and he laughed. Doesn't care probably, so when I decide if i'm going to fuck her or not I will make sure he approves it first. What are your thoughts on this Sup Forumsros? AMA.

please Sup Forumsros i need insight

did this recently but the friend didnt know. Similar scenario, he treated her like shit.

lasted about 3 months of sex only and no relationship after, although we were exclusively only sleeping with each other.

I cant tell you how it will pan out because no one knows. If you can pull it off then go for it as long as you wont feel bad if she catches real feelings. Either way she'll be okay and get over it if she does.

OP, are you a nigger?

hopefully she gets over it soon so we can have some dirty rebound sex

i held her hand the other night was gonna do more but my buddy came home to grab shit

not a nigger

plz Sup Forumsros halp

I'd say it depends OP
If you have other means of acquiring easy pussy than it may not be worth the risk but if pussy is hard to come by than I'd fuck her.

Haven't been laid in about 9-10 months and she is cute. Apparently gave up sex whenever my buddy wanted. The kind of girl you just want to eat her pussy

I wouldn't mind the fuck depends on rating too. she seems a bit scattered and probably the the best gf material. if best id probably date her but to fuck her just to fuck her would seem almost just boring and not worth it giving the situation. side it for a while, work it up. dk

Well OP I would always have a back up plan for living arrangements before giving her a shag ain't no sense in living in your car over some pussy but if all that works out lad go for it.

She is girlfriend material. I use to always envy my buddies life. Now I am pretty much living it. Living in his old house with his old GF. She cooks mean dinners, OCD clean with the house most of the time and apparently fucks whenever shes asked to. She is also 9/10 without makeup on and although pretty skinny her body is a 7/10 MINIMUM..

check above. i have other plans for living arrangements just in case. not ideal but always have a backup plan. i really like this place though so i don't want to move. i just moved in too and it stresses me out badly when i have to move.

In my experience and friend group, I would basically date a girl. Then my friend would have her and she would be passed around my friend group over a period of time. We all dated each others exs. And us and the girls would all be friends.

It's like a big group of guys and girls that all hopped around from one to the other.

Idk man, it all depends on the situation. In your situation only you know what the answer is. I would say go for it. But there is the possibility of her just wanting to make him jealous. The best you can do is set boundaries and let them both know the situation. If your friend is cool with it and she knows your intentions you should be fine.

This is pretty much how it works in my community. Except for my friend and her. They have dated for a year and a half. They are both 18 so really immature. All of my other friends pass around girls like beers, just like you said. My buddy is a sleaze and I said one day "She better not come onto me" and he replied with "Why not" while smiling. Almost like he wants me to do it. He said he also thinks she will hit up his friends after they break up. They broke up and now she "has feelings for me"

I don't mind being used for sex. I would be using her too. Who knows, I might start to like her. I was kinda feeling like I liked her for a bit but I think i was just horny and confused.

what do you think

>So my question(s) is(are),
>should I fuck her? Yes!
>Can I fuck her and continue to live with her without it being weird? Probably not.
>Can I fuck her without dating her afterwards? Most definitely.

The last one was a real redpill for me. I was hung up in the dating paradigm.
Until I learned to talk to women and found some who were just interested in fucking.
Totally changed my life.

Damn I really like this place and want to fuck her. Don't want to lose my buddy, but would be okay if we didn't talk anymore. Just as long as he doesn't want to kill me lol.

Is there no medium or me? Read all my posts and let me know

>So my question is, should I fuck her?

no. you need to stay the fuck out of that shit. fuck her in a year.

In fact I'd start looking for a new place. those two are going to be at each others throats and it will be fucking miserable to live there.

literally this whole thread boils down to one question....

Is the pussy worth the aftermath?

if yes, fuck her
if no, don't
if idk, do it and go from there

Would have to say no on that. Best to stay a neutral party so you can chill with whoever gets the apartment when one of them moves out and you aren't suddenly uprooted for some bitch.

Well maybe take her out and kinda probe into what she wants. Go for it if it sounds like what you want to pursue. Who knows, could end up marrying her one day. Or she might just want some fuk. It sounds like your friend is all cool with ithat, so now it just leaves the girl you gotta figure out.

But who am I to take advice from? I suck cock for cash and pick up a random chicks from the bar. I'm a fucking mess.

>It sounds like your friend is all cool with ithat,

Is he? I missed that part. You should hit him up for some nudes of her.

or straight up ask her if its cool if you two fuck.

oh and btw OP, nobody can answer this question except you.

Your buddy is not going to care, he's been smashing other pussy for years. If he does get jealous and say something just laugh like he did.

Just think of the worst that could happen - lose a friend? If it's not so bad of a thought do it. If the thought of losing your friend over pussy makes you feel bad then you have deeper soul searching to do, my dear user.

I kind of already am looking for a new place. I told her if my buddy moves back in I will be moving out because I have no interest in absorbing stress from there toxic relationship. Didn't word it like that though. Also, it already is pretty miserable for me right now cause she is crying 24/7 and it stresses me out. Have been getting out of house more to avoid it.

I feel like it is probably worth something, always wanted to fuck her.

She is keeping the apartment.. My buddy moved out today actually.

Going to have drinks with my buddy later this week and talk to him about it. He might just say yes so she can get over him. Or he will say no because he might choose to get back with her later.

I will be asking him next time I talk to him. He seems like he would be cool with it after I told him she liked me and shit. Didn't say it directly though and I didn't ask (played it off like i wasn't interested at all). Last advice I got was to ask her why we haven't fucked yet. As soon as I get the good-to-go from buddy I probably will.

Worst case: They get back together and kick me out, I lose 2 good friends who helped me out in a shitty time and probably more friends when everyone else finds out. Best case: Buddy doesn't care, girl doesn't care, we fuck/date and go on from there.

Only concern is that my buddy might change his mind down the road and move back in with her. If I fucked her, or have a thing with her at this point it will probably fuck me up, and then I would have to move. She is literally BEGGING him to move back. So as soon as he knows shes over him he will probably want her back. But until then he won't because its to openly available.

In all honesty after finding out how my friend treated her it made me look at him different. Shes literally sweetest girl I have ever talked to and he fucked with her bad.

>hey Sup Forums I want my buddy's leftovers