My friend has court tomorrow for possesion of a grinder with little to no residue in it, he cant afford a lawyer...

My friend has court tomorrow for possesion of a grinder with little to no residue in it, he cant afford a lawyer, what should he expect? He lives in south crolina

misdemeanor, thats about it

I heard in those southern states theyre pretty strict. I'm in mn and been caught a few time they never cared tho.
I'd say he's fucked simply because any state that cares about that little of weed is gonna have an exaggerated consequence. He might as well been caught selling heroin

First convictions. For first offenses involving amounts up to one ounce, penalties include a fine of between $100 and $200, up to 30 days in jail, or both.

>using the judicial system to prosecute a person who has illegal grass clippings
>not the shittiest country on earth

first time offense..250-1000 dollar fine depending on how much of a prick the judge wants to be. Maybe 6 months - 1 year probation. No biggie

>South Carolina

Expect the death sentence.

death penalty

move outta the sticks man

Prison sentence. Is he a big dude? If not, he gets raped.

Lmao, are you americans paying 200 euros for being caught with a dirty grinder? 30 days in jail, what the fuck?

>be me
>one week before 21st bday
>friend calls ambulance for girl too drunk at party
>police come with ambulance, we all have to pay a $400 fine and do community service

murica

death by firing squad

Why didn't you just make her puke, drink water, and sleep?

Laws.

They're gonna lynch him nigga

What's a grinder for anyway?

You break it up for joints and blunts etc.

>south crolina
Possession of paraphernalia Civil Citation max. $500

if they want to be a dick, first offense for possession under 1oz is a 30 day Misdemeanor max. $200 fine

when you put the weed in it you can then load it into the needles after grinding

dont forget the rape

Also, if you have a pollen catcher in your grinder you can collect kief and smoke it later. Smoking pure kief gets you ridiculously blazed.

Okay seriously just looked through all of this and under section 44-53-110 it states that you can be prosecuted for drug paraphernalia including bongs, roach clips, pipes etc. But it states nothing about grinders. A grinder is not a device used to smoke weed therefore a non punishable offense in South Carolina.

>Americans
>Paying in Euros

Plead guilty, don't take any deals just take the first charge, it shows respect for the system and the officers.

Yes, and we don't like refugees
Keeping america safe

I thought the lid was used as a cook spoon.
Or maybe that's just a utah thing

Why should he respect a system that criminalizes him for possessing a plant? Brainwashed...

>Tfw live in BRshit
>Only weed we get comes in fucking bricks
>0% keif

hell receive a fine, maybe some mandatory 'drug classes' hell have to pay for himself....its a scam, all of it.

Damn shit sucks, bro. California fag here.

If it has marijuana residue in it or on it it's considered paraphernalia.

lol wut. I had a friend get two grinders, one hitter, pipe, and empty containers and he didn't get arrested or anything.

Not according to the paraphernalia they have listed. Also they would need to have lab tests proving that it was marijuana,which they probably do but you never know with lazy cops and a case this small which could have flown under the radar

i live in SC 29440 and ill be honest ...... your boy is fucked hard if he dont got $$ or if they forgot to read rights other then that jail no Questions.
In Sc Weed meth crack hero and opi is all the same to them and the bigger the change they get the less Quota they need to get.

Oh PS.
Your Boy is Stupid as hell for getting picked in the first place.... but all shit aside.... Is your Boy black ? i want to know so i can add a tally to the Original Breed Dumb Nigger that was to dependent to leave the plantation Chart.

Im Native American so i just call it how i see it.

Hes as white as they come

he fucked

I live in MS and a misdemeanor for paraphernalia is a 700 dollar fine 6 month suspended license and 6 month probation if riding around with it