I think my gf is losing interest Sup Forums i love her what do i do?

I think my gf is losing interest Sup Forums i love her what do i do?

She knows there are better guys

Maybe you should do a big gesture to show that you care

Ask people with an actual life, rather than the single faggots, perverts and lifeless idiots who spend their time on here.

fuck her like there is no tomorrow

Buy some acid for the two of you. She will either be keen and as such have a good time together, or she will be weirdedout slightly but curious. Curiosity has dem stupod bichs wet...

She lives a 3 hour drive away and i dont have a car
I dont want to talk to anyone i know about this
Theres nothing in this world i wouldn't give to be with her right now

Can you take a bus/train/rent a car?

I could probably take a bus but i have no income dont even have enough for a box of cigarettes nevermind a bus trip across the country

We can tell more clearly I you show us what she looks like

Leave her before she leaves you. Prob cheating on you anyways. It'll hurt less.

She's not really your girlfriend.

Not posting her but believe me when i say shes beautiful not just saying that before i went out with her i had a massive crush on her literal 10/10 shes actually soo pretty
Leaving her would kill me man iv been dead inside for a long time and she seams to be the only thing in this world that makes me feel feelings :(

I feel you man. I was in that position a few years ago. Long distance relationships suck bad. I was also just looking forward to when we could be back together again, and everything would be perfect. But then when we got back together after a year of being apart, it was never quite the same. I think we lost that connection, kinda grew in different directions, and I didn't realize it until we were back together. The relationship didn't last long after that.

Expand your dong, your dong too small, like tiny cheeto

Exactly, leave first. You don't need someone if you can't even be happy with/by yourself. Improve your situation before you get into another relationship or else you're setting yourself up for failure every time.

Be more interesting. Derp

Also being emotionally dependent on someone is kinda fucking stupid, no one is gonna fix you, you're not worth it. Only you can fix yourself, if you can't even do that then you're dead weight and pointless, no one is gonna rescue you.

You must have to share her with 47 prople to be efficiently

Yeah, fuck it, you may as well leave if you don't think she gives a shit. I left mine a year ago and she was smoking hot too. If she doesn't give a fuck, why should you?

Post her tits in the next 15mins and she's yours forever!