Who is going to win the World Series?

Who is going to win the World Series?

Either the Cubs or Indians TO BE HONEST FAMILY

The team that uses a big red C as their logo.

nobody cares 2bh

Lot of people do Achmed

The New England Patriots

Only watching in case cubs actually do win the series. Other than that don't give a fuck.

The Indians get a title either way. If they win they are the """"world"""" champs. If they lose they become the team with the longest championship drought. The latter isn't as fun since the Cavs won, but it's still pretty good.

wat if its a tie?
do they share the trofie?

>losing is an accomplishment

I thought cubs fans were the only people this pathetic

I don't even like sports but the concept of a perpetual sad sack of a city like Cleveland humors me to no end.

The Jews win. The Jews who rigged this series to go 7 games are the real winners, laughing at the goys and bathing in all their advertising dollars

Cubs win because of the away runs rule

Whoever scores the most runs

the team with the most runs after 9 innings

pic related is a time traveller and will stop the cubs from winning

This too

I'm a baseball and sports fan in general but even I admit this shit is rigged. Not just this series

All of us, for whoever loses we'll be laughing

the team that scores the most runs

Fox tonight?

Dunno but game 7 gonna be a must win for both teams

The Red Sox 2004 run reeked of rigged far more than the current Cubs run

>3-0 games down against your biggest rival
>Mariano chokes a save
>two walk off hits by the same guy
>Schilling's meme bloody sock
>they pull off the comeback when nobody in history has ever done it

Neither Cubs nor Indians owners are jewish.

neither the cubs nor indians profit as much as Fox and the MLB do

I wonder how Steve feels right now
He was a superfan, he was exiled. There is very little ill will towards him today, but a Cubs win nobody at all would say shit to him

>five page paper due Friday
>Have to wake up at 5 tomorrow to go to shit job
>Classes all morning
>Job interview in the afternoon
It's like the Universe is conspiring to make me not enjoy Game 7.

Fox profits regardless. It's not like they aren't broadcasting something else with commercials if the WS didn't go to a game 7.

When you're refering to MLB, you're literally just refering to the owners. Manfred's paycheck doesn't get bumped up just because there's an extra game.

Really it's really only the Indians organization profiting from one more home game in which they get to sell tickets, concessions, merch, etc. Even then, I'm sure they'd much rather have won yesterday than risk losing today and not getting all that glorious merch profit from winning a WS.

Don't listen to these 'sport x is rigged" guys, and certainly don't humor then with a response

It's hard to tell if they're serious or shitposting sometimes