youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are bad at memories

/thread

Not so fast, faggot
Go go gadget dubs!

Yeah but how could it be so large scale? A fake forgotten news story? A parallel universe colliding? I just want to hear what people think because I have no clue

When Nelson Mandela is in the northern hemisphere, he rotates clockwise. When he's in the southern hemisphere, he rotates counter-clockwise. This is due to influence from the Earth's magnetic poles, most researchers believe.

Shared associations resulting from shared experiences.

How could an incorrect belief be spread into the mainstream without a major news outlet covering it?

I believe we might be in a large simulation of a quantum computer creating a solar system with a planet with life on it. With all computers it will make some mistakes such as having something happen twice when it cant physically happen twice. Such as having Nelson Mandela dying twice. The computer makes up an excuse and 'life' goes on.

the same way that they are mass amount of people saying they remember the same show that never existed
(its a creepy pasta thing if your not aware)
some are lying
some simply remembering things the simplest way regardless if its the correct way

example the famous star ware line "Luke i am your father" not only is this not the line
but it couldn't even fit in to the movie

what do you think quantum computers do?

What if the computer running our simulation is just a part of another simulation built by a species that evolved in their simulation?

That has to do with context.
If you go up to someone and say 'No. I am your father', they won't know what your talking about.
When you say ' Luke, I am your father', now we connect it to the famous like in Empire Strikes Back.

kind of my point as a result your mind remembers what wasn't really there

The answer is alternate universes and timelines that die off or come to an abrupt end.

When an alternate universe dies, it snaps to the next alternate reality that most closely resembles itself. It is a seamless transfer for the most part. But there are small differences that are noticed by inhabitants of the now dead timeline.

All my childhood books said BerenstEin bears, and I learned nelson mandela died in jail or some shit in africa back when I was a little ass kid.

The timeline I used to inhabit died sometime around 2008-2012

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

And it was called Interview with A vampire, damn it

go be you somewhere else

sex in the city

was never a thing

pretty sure these are just a result of imperfect memory encoding... easy enough for someone to remember 'a' vs 'the' or 'in' vs 'and'

It's caused by having such a huge ego that you believe jumping to an alternate timeline is more likely than you having a faulty memory.

lol this

or maybe just more interesting

Then real life must have SO MUCH BETTER GRAPHICS.

Our brains focus on more important shit than remembering if some nigger is alive or not

not my fault the universe is multi-layered, bitch

People were against apartheid so they supported Nelson Mandela and campaigned to get him out of prison.

This was known as the Mandela effect.

Ask anyone who's religious

if you've had a "near death experience" you're stuck in this version of the universe. We all technically should have died, but the universe had a different plan for us