Ok Sup Forums i need to ask a thing...

ok Sup Forums i need to ask a thing. Is delusional thinking still considered delusional if the person in question knows that its a delusion?

My good sir...actually, no. The time for pleasantries has come and gone, I can not in good faith call you "good, per se. You are not good, and dare I say you are not anything more than a lowly ant to be trodden upon by the world as it moves beyond your insignificant little existence. What you have done here, upon this respectable online forum, is purposefully submit a low-quality and contextually inane post commonly referred to as (pardon my french) a "shitpost". It is only by the grace of the Lord on high that the moderators of this fine establishment have not seen fit to remove your submission and impose upon you a ban that extends to your internet access point's unique identification key to ensure that you never again return to soil these fine pages with your filth. Vermin such as you and your ilk disgust me in such a way I have never felt in any other scenario, in any other conceivable moment of slight annoyance I have endured in all my years walking this glorious Earth, both online, as well as off. I have to wonder what atrocities have been committed upon you and by whom that would result in you seeing fit to knowingly and purposefully ruin the fun and merriment of other human beings simply to get yourself a cheap and forgetful chuckle that will do nothing to heal the misery within your soul. Who, might I ask, has wronged you so severely? But, it matters not I suppose, whether or not you are the victim of some heinous transgression is no excuse for your utterly despicable behavior. You have a choice to live up to the expectations of those around you or not, and I can say for certain that here today, upon this forum, you have for whatever reason chosen to be vexing, and that can only imply that you intent to repeat these actions either here or on some other poor message board, and when the time comes for you to spread your vitriol elsewhere, I can only pray that the moderators adhere to some standard of quality and revoke your access promptly.

It would be counter intuitive to act as if I had no free will, even though I don't think there is such a thing.

el bumpo

what does this mean?

Depends i guess. Could just be an entertaining peice of fiction at that point.

so i think i might be going insane but i know that im being delusional. but does it still count as a delusion if you know its not real?

hook me up with some context

I was involuntarily commited twice, and the first time they thought I had schizophrenia but they said i was too self aware so they jsut called it phsycosis. Maybe you just have that.

Determinism.

Yeah this. Turns out I'm bipolar

Does psychosis involve blurred thinking? Because well my situation im in is that im paranoid about people finding something on my computer to use against me even though i know theres nothing they could use. And when i try to think logically about it and think of a reason i can never find out why someone would want to do that. Or who would. My line of thinking always ends up in a vague "just because" or "because it feels like it will happen". I know its probably not real because of that. But it still scares the shit out of me. And i cant think of a reason why

nigger

double nigger

Thats paranoia. Pronoia is the opposite in the sense that theres a conspiracy to help you such as free masons destroying greed in the economy. And psycosis is an opposite in the sense that it makes people happy and safe or comfort when there isnt nessesarily reason to.

mind you psycosis is more in relation to dreams and hallucinations, lunacy is in relation to the moon priestess and mania is in relation to madness but the point is the same

Yo dog, i heard you like niggers, so we put a nigger in your nigger.

then we that nigger inside of a completely different nigger. We then took said nigger; and put him in your car; and now your car is fucking gone.

than

hallucinations than dreams, I think its pretty established atleast in my headcanon that the moon priestess also does dreams.

i cant tell if your the insane one instead of me. i guess that makes me insane

fuck off with your jew magic

maybe im just fucking retarded

fuck off satan you prick
I prefer the term lunatic but you can do as you please.

I too am sane in my delusions. Things become more clear with the fog and I start to understand that humanity is the true insanity since we all become one with the void eventually.

Insanity is probably the only way to comprehend the lack of comprehension of the rest of the world, user. don't worry about it you're fine not being fined.

Man what the fuck did you do to get sent to the void. have you seen the shit that supposedly comes from there. Theres more options surely.

this jews did it

-Sup Forums

Been worrying that people can read my thoughts. Used to get high and occasionally trip acid with a couple old roommates, one day while we were stoned I started thinking that we were speaking to each other telepathically. I remember a thought in my head saying 'no way, that's not possible,' and I tried to shove that thinking away. I then started thinking that they were trying to communicate with me through the stuff we watched on TV. Went to bed all freaked out, thought the world was going to end that day and that I was going to hell. Still get worried people can read my thoughts, which I think in turn makes me think bad things about them that I don't necessarily care too much about

for as long as I can remember i've had delusions of grandeur; starting a cult, building a multinational corporation, crowdfunding money to become the despotic monarch of an unpopulated island filled with those I knew from previous years as a peasant. I know the thought of these things doesn't bring them any closer to reality, I know they're delusions, but it's a frame of mind I still get caught thinking in. I know the 'I can't be crazy if I can entertain the prospect of my own insanity' argument is really a relief to use, but it's untrue. You can, in fact, be crazy and think so. Good luck out there user.

Go rape some bitches and fuck their dead bodies, honor and pray to your one true savior, Ted Bundy.
Read about him and learn of his gospel's , heed his word and see yourself in his image and you shall understand.

On the reals tho if that's your thought process you will probably relate to him.

Cheers bloke