Hi, user! I'm russian guy and i want speak with you for improve my English and erudition

Hi, user! I'm russian guy and i want speak with you for improve my English and erudition.
I hope than I will be interester for you too.
If you want, i can speak with on Russian.
Let's go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puB9I90Aj0g
youtube.com/watch?v=rbY-edQdOdk
youtube.com/watch?v=du0-Qp7jQ9s&index=1&list=LLsskIi3fMXBBOI97Pjm5HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y-WPt4H0cMo&index=9&list=PL0d9lExHwlJmuKW2Oz7-rybzP2Pb1xX0P
youtube.com/watch?v=HAwUGVa5eg4&list=PL0d9lExHwlJmuKW2Oz7-rybzP2Pb1xX0P&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Every moment you and your people don't spend trying to overthrow the illegitimate liberal democracy squatting in place of Lenin's legacy is a crime

Hello Putin friend, i would like to know what u fav vodka brand is.

Are you communist, bro? I understand you badly.
Many people are dissatisfied with the government, but it relies on the police and army.

I don't like Putin. I think that vodka isn't russian brend, but russian people really like vodka very much.
Where is OP's watermark on fourchan?

bump

BUMP! Anons, where are you? :(

What do you want to talk about?

Open a conversation and people will likely join in.

Are there specific parts of English speech you're unsure of or would like a quick lesson in?

Too busy fapping, but please, keep posting.

Salute comrade . Romanian user reporting in .

I have a crush on Natalja Poklonskaja

are you squatting right now?

also, why are russians always so crappy at english? what's your school education on this?

what is the most dangerous thing you have done?

I want talking about something, for example, about politics, coding, relation between men and women, about my life (but without deanon).
I think that if you will notice my mistake in English it's will be very good.

I don't think Russians are Slavs, user.

>are you squatting right now
No, I sit on my office chair.
Our English is too bad because our teachers work disregard.

Yes, she is very nice. Do you know that she is general yet?

so your teachers are unskilled? how many years of school do russian kids have to complete?

No, they don't have motivation, and pupil don't want study. Their parents as rule don't raise children too.

Do your homework!

No, I finish school in 2014.

why don't they just beat the kids? don't tell me this is forbidden in russia too.

Favorite fast food from Russia? :)

we study 9 or 11 years. If you stydy 9 years, you necessary must go to college. Almost all education is free, but it's quality is bad.

you do know that putin is trying to rebuilt the empire through invasions and that eventually, sooner or later, you are all going to pay for his madness?

Just a few corrections

Hi, user! I'm a Russian guy and I want to speak with you to improve my English and education.
I hope I will Interest you to.
If you want, I can speak with a Russian
Let's go!

how does russia feel about the US?

Well, to start, you've said:

"relation between men and women" -- Men and women is two subjects and the word "between" in this context forces an implication of comparison between two or more subjects, so it's the plural RELATIONS between them, not the singular "relation".

"I think that if you will" sounds colloquially acceptable, but is obtuse in text format--"will" is out of place here.

"I think that if you notice mistakes in my English" -- note that the possessive pronoun "my" is applied directly to the left of the primary subject "English" here, which will be correct in the majority of its uses -- Is one grammatically correct variant.

Finally, remember that in most cases, contractions (the apostrophe in a word -- can't, won't, it's, who's, you're) is a shortening of two words that would otherwise be used in the sentence in the same place. To check its use, replace the contraction with the two words that it is made of and see if the sentence makes sense. (don't feel bad, American adults even have problems with this sometimes, especially on the Internet.)

So this, fully set, should read similar to:

I want to talk about something, for example, politics, coding, relations between men and women, or about my life (but without deanon).

I think that if you notice mistakes in my English, [correcting it] it will be very good [for helping me study].

Interesting. Do you trust the news media in Russia?

Beating isn't the best method for education. My classmates were beated, but they study worse than me.

If YouTube has taught me anything, it's that if you beat a Russian kid, he'll probably shoot you with a high-powered rifle.

The most of people including me don't eat fastfood bacause it's expensive too. We have grilled chicken and belyashs.l

Most if chinese has been beaten, all off them study more than me

Can you send me some shitty Russian cigarettes and two liters of beer? I'll get my own Adidas track suit , I just want to be inside you

What do you think about your nation's history? USSR / CCCP? How is it taught over there? What do you think about the USA?

There are alternatives though. Do they have educational public TV with science based shows or even basic learning shows on your TV?

Ебать ты лох

Thanks, user! Take nyasha.

I don't trust media in Russia and don't watch TV at all, but most people believe our mass media.
Anons, what do you think about my tautology?

Майка ти проста да еба!

Sorry, user, no. And our food, bear and cigarettes is not too bad. In Africa. east Europe or other CIS is worse.

I've been to Russia before, and I actually found that the food seemed to be of higher quality than American food. Do you eat borcsh?

Have you ever witnessed a crime?

>There are alternatives though. Do they have educational public TV with science based shows or even basic learning shows on your TV?
Yes, we have it, and we have many channels on Youtube, but most of children don't want study.

Where are you from? Some sort of deeper zamkad'e?

Holy shit rusanon, you summed it all up pretty good!

what do you think about gays and muslims

Yes, I eat mother's borcsh right now *laught*
It's very widespread dish in our country.

Ne pizdi.

Russian bro, is it you?
I live in Siberia, in Novosibirsk.

MODS!

you are an autist

When are you coming for finnish clay?

I steal this picture one years ago from thread for mark-uper.

Maybe. and that is CP, you faggot.

It's no any CP. It's photogtaphy of nice girl solely.

>Hi, user! I'm a Russian guy and I want to speak with you to improve my English and erudition.
>I hope that I will be interesting to you too.
>If you want, I can speak Russian.
>Let's go!

Fixed that for you.

No, I didn't see corpse even, but I have luck.

Finland does not need.
We aren't agression. Crymea always was russian and it had strategic position.

Thanks!

Yeah. I'm from DC2.

> Finland does not need to worry
> We are not aggressive
> Crimea was always Russian
> It is of strategic value

Fixed it for you.

>Anons, what do you think about my tautology?
Pretty Good. Your vocabulary also seems pretty good.

I don't do something dangerous.
No, you're not exactly right. And even you are right, we can't do something.

1st sentence- finnland is not needed for Russian Glorious Mafia

>Present-day Slavic people are classified into West Slavs (chiefly Poles, Czechs and Slovaks), East Slavs (chiefly Russians, Belarusians, and Ukrainians), and South Slavs (chiefly Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks, ethnic Macedonians, Slovenes, and Montenegrins of the Former Yugoslavia as well as Bulgarians).

thanks. But really, we aren't painter from games of Paradox.

By the way, I will be glad if we will speak about gamedev or computer games. For example, I dream to have developed MMOPTS.

pimenova!
+100 pts to you user

But we have very much CP in Thor. By the way, my sister communicated with Masha Bobko.

Do you play Europa Universalis? You seem to know about paradox :D

no, I try to not play to work harder. In childhood I played in civilization 4 and Rome Totalwar.
But painter from Paradox-games is russian mem :)

Do you have big black cock over there? How often do you partake in it?

What is your favorite Russian proverb?

I'm virgin, the subleutenant of lonely troops.

Na sosach, bydlo.

I have many, but can't pick out some one.
Пошёл нахуй, школьник.

I am trying to learn Russian. Have you ever seen someone commit suicide?
>youtube.com/watch?v=puB9I90Aj0g

This is my desktop.

Кто тебя в интернет пустил, ребенок?

No. I never did see death.

Мама. А тебя?

I must post my favourite videos from Youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=rbY-edQdOdk

>I must
I will

youtube.com/watch?v=du0-Qp7jQ9s&index=1&list=LLsskIi3fMXBBOI97Pjm5HeQ

Why I can't post webm on Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=y-WPt4H0cMo&index=9&list=PL0d9lExHwlJmuKW2Oz7-rybzP2Pb1xX0P

bump

is russia user still here?

youtube.com/watch?v=HAwUGVa5eg4&list=PL0d9lExHwlJmuKW2Oz7-rybzP2Pb1xX0P&index=2

Privyet, tovarisch.
Amerifag trying to learn Russian here.
What you want to talk about?

yes, I'm in here

Did you come from 2ch.hk?

For example, about videogames, anime, gamedev. Do you play in the Mount & Blade? What do you prefer: console or PC?

Yes. BTW, that site has more comfortable UI.

>that site has more comfortable UI.
Yes it does.
Our admin here does nothing to improve the site.

I do not play Mount & Blade, no. PC is much better than console. One of my favorite PC games is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. I also enjoy other survival games, or games that have survival mods. And I also like games like RimWorld.

What kind of anime do you like, OP? Full Metal Brotherhood?