Zenzi didn't work. What's next? We need to run this normie loving faggot off of YouTube...

Zenzi didn't work. What's next? We need to run this normie loving faggot off of YouTube. At least Anthony Fantano doesn't explain memes to normies and just reviews them. We need to ruin Behind The Meme for good. Any ideas?

Can OP kill himself if dubs?

rolling

how many of these threads are you going to make

stop bullying him, at least he does something with his life

Checked

woow look at me im 16yo and i watch youtube memes! my favorites are filthyfrank and i dubbbz! wooow pewdiepie did nothing wrong! hey i know! lets prank this one youtuber it will be fun!!!

Rolling

who?

Hes already a normie, hes suffering enough

grow up faggot

''normie'' now thats what i call cringe

Clearly we need attack him directly by humiliating him and make embaressing him publically on this board a top priority if not meme

Where was this thread eight years ago when memes became mainstream? Fucking Rick Astley went to the MTV music awards because of rickrolling, Sup Forums hasn't been secret fight club since fucking Project Chanology

The reason we got discovered was beacause of the screencap we need to find something withour screencaping it

aand this why u are virgin OP

GTFO newfag

Fucking normie

find what his face looks like and then tape it to every wall in brooklyn.
Then spray paint LET THERE BE ZENZI right under it

the fuck is a zenzi

>We need to ruin Behind The Meme for good.
But why?
He ain't pewdiwpie, and you ain't disney & the wall street journal, so what's the point in even trying?

But on the flipside it's kinda funny to watch people like you try things and fail, so eh.

Also rolling.

Has Sup Forums gone to shit or are these just low level baits?

has 'b' gone to shit? Ofc it has, if this would have been 10 years earlier his channel would have get hacked and deleted

You seem upset.

We can not stop him. We need something new. Something that is not a meme. Maybe we should call new memes something else.

soft drinks

these posts saying that his channel is ok is not wha I expected from Sup Forums I am very disappointed..

what*

Billards

He does a really sad and disappointing thing with his life

>uses the term normie

Smells like fucking reddit