Might do a request if I like it enough.

if there are any female drawfags present, I second this notion

I should add, WILLING female drawfags, i'm no scraps
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

is dead a gender now?

>not "Vocaroo thread"
vocaroo.com/i/s1bNv3wgbUoK

same

Aw, but I love it when the thread devolves into a morass of greentext snippets about "misdeeds" involving names, places, and terminology I have never fucking heard and couldn't begin to understand or care about.

>rolimino-chan trying this hard
>knows about the porpi
>jammyfammyfagging like a mofo

No how dare YOU, go look in the archive! You'll find all the evidence you need among the 150,000 pages of text to prove that pirimiri and kuramikku-bathotiru-sama were in on it!! You don't know what IT was? *smug face*

>being this new

do you get off to people liking your voice or something? Do you feel it's the only redeemable characteristic you possess?

vocaroo.com/i/s0nHgN57W4yd

You sound pretty mad bruv chill its 4am who the fuck cares what threads talk about. No drawfags are here.

that's a good laugh and should be screencapped for posterity

too lazy to do it

That's not me, user, I was the one talking to you last thread. I just don't think Entity to be a good source of information. Don't discredit yourself by acting this way.

Was the one looking through the archive. Thats just a sperg.

No, i get off to girls getting off.
I wish i could draw though if i'm honest. These threads used to have a ton of vocaroo posts too be it of just awful conversation or something stupid it was fun and i wish it would come back.
vocaroo.com/i/s0u6kERZcYkQ

>entity
user from last thread here
Do you really keep thinking I'm entity..? Really?

vocaroo.com/i/s10AHpQFrFjE

>user from last thread here
>Do you really keep thinking I'm entity..? Really?
No, the archive you linked to started with him. I might have misunderstood you, I'm still reading.
I see.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pir9dV8xR5

Why don't we have any hot monster avatars acting like Scraps..

We are, but it really sucks the air out of the room when the entire thread becomes a Mexican soap opera that's been running since 1962.

I've never seen an episode of it, but because there's nothing else on TV in this one-horse town, I'm stuck wondering why a vampire is practicing stone knapping with a woman in a cocktail dress who calls him uncle vinegar.

Before you can even begin to sort that out, alien giraffes from a rival high school attack the stoneworks with ninja stars shaped like the rings of Saturn, but uncle vinegar transforms into his secondary form and manages to stop them with the secret song (which he learned in the 1974 season) which pacifies the giraffians. It's the song of their centennial harvest festival and actually it hit #4 on the Belgian singles charts in 1988 when Ultravox covered it.

Then I start drinking.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hHZ96bun8k

not the archive linker either, kek
Never mind dude. I mistook you for that user that thought I was entity lurking last thread

tldr except
>drinking
this is a good plan

the fuck IS THIS AHAHAHAHA

dead thread user. dead can be all kinds of fun with enough chemicals

You're not a drawfag though :3

Drawthread: dead edition

Can someone without brain damage explain what these morons are on about

Right? I'm in.

For most readings of the word I understand, I am. That said, for all I know there's some hugely dramatic initiation involving posting nudes, dicking around on discord, and complaining a lot that I elected to skip.

see

caught in the cookie jar.

>some hugely dramatic initiation involving posting nudes, dicking around on discord, and complaining a lot that I elected to skip
this sir, is an excellent plan. let us drink

I specifically said without brain damage

s-shit. I tried aniki. I tried.

Damn skippy. I was going to make beer batter this week, now it's just going to be batter.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pK5HmuCMBM

Works every time.

Even if he fell off Cloud City I never thought Lando would descend to Colt 45 levels. I am suing you for damages to my childhood and my impressions of short decorative capes.
Lucky for me I have some hard stuff.

I can't draw

youtube.com/watch?v=BwFNWyqHHyY

can you show some of your work

I'd apologize, but the only apology necessary belongs to anyone who has actually tasted Colt 45. Side effects may include an overwhelming compulsion to say "Works every time" whenever you crack open a can of soda.

Can I register the concept of a beer being so watered down that is can be mistaken for soda as a for of rape?

Tomo..? I didn't know the first one was you

Those nips are so wide they might be herbivorous prey
>first grade earth space science jokes

pls show me lewds

Trying to branch out. Need to draw manly things everyone once and awhile

Good one.

Here you go

If you did Peach lewds Pin'd cream herself in 2 seconds flat.

pin is not a fan of mine. Can't remember why. Tomo is close enuf to peach.

52 replies 7 images
good job

>posts frog meme
oh that's why
get
a
job

I love it when avatarfags aren't around

why? answer with detail textman.

They are cancer

>tfw realizing i just spent multiple hours redrawing a meme

>They are cancer
>detail
you lazy piece of shit. put some effort in.

its like im really on deviant art

I wasn't the same person and a simple statement is still true.

And that's all you have to show for it?

draw slower than a snail :^)

Well steak is a mathematical algorithm for bubblegum.
I put more effort into that and I CAN draw. So fuck off you worthless lazy fuckhead. >:)

You can draw the same thing you always draw to get attention, your avatar. Avatarfag.

HA, throwing the avatar thing around despite not knowing me at all. You reveal yourself you dumb shit.

That's right, I called you out. What now? And please don't get lazy when you respond. Say something worthwhile or fuck off.

They rarely do any requests if it's not there OC involved
They think they're really good artists but their scribblers at worst and doodlers at best
They are attention whores by default and can get very annoying sometimes.

Sup Forums.org/feedback?q=avatar&action=search
You aren't even trying, Tumblr.

Ha, I see.
You think we're trying. Not all of us are and many of us are growing, but some of us are just too developed for you. You'll just have to accept that. In the meantime we help out own community.
Yeah ok. Observe the years and observe the way things've been and then whine about enforcement. Also every drawing is Oc. Bam. Deal with it.

If you can't please keep trying. It's good fro us to have a villain we know will lose.

Well that was easy.
And this was even easier.

Are all the whiners here just a bunch of children or what?

>too developed for you.
What did you mean by this?
>In the meantime we help out own community.
What community?

Obviously many of us don't put our full effort in. Why should we, when we can be paid for our efforts?
Also you're new, blind, or a liar if you don't recognize that the drawfags here have an internal community.

I miss bunchi

>Why should we, when we can be paid for our efforts?
spoken like a true jew.

Can I message yiu in tumblr for a request?
I'm not Taith, I swear.

Lol to be honest I was BANKING on a right-leaning response.

i'm not from burger land, neither i am into politics. Another time people like you will whine how world is unfair, when something bad happens to you. Go back to your basement and cultivate your nose.

>i'm not from burger land, neither i am into politics
>makes a lazy statement about politics and race
Lol ok. I'm sure SOMEONE will take you seriously. You might have to get a gun first and wave it around though.

>burger land
>race
ok kid.

>Also every drawing is Oc Bam Deal with it.
I don't think that is case all the time
>It's good fro us to have a villain we know will lose.
what villain?
no one is whining
>Why should we, when we can be paid for our efforts?
you get paid for low effort drawings how much?

>comes to draw thread expecting people drawing
>instead find a bunch of text arguments
Morning thread anyone else in here? or have the salt lords chased everyone away again?

requesting this girl get pregnant

Morning.

I am the same guy you've been arguing with, but I really can't be bothered to address all your responses.
In the future I'll sometimes support you and sometimes oppose you, but you'll always be retarded no matter what I do. Sometimes I'll call you out for it.
Babby's first morning thread huh?

No, get out. We're tired of the bunny banter. Do requests or get better. Especially for a 3d guy, put some effort in or fuck off. Otherwise being here is an excuse.

>drawthread
>83 replies, 14 imgs
woah
is people even taking requests?

Hey man, I shat on you for that lazy post before. Do I need to point out how irreverent you are again?

>but you'll always be retarded no matter what I do
no need to be rude man

what post? i just got here pal

Nah.
Wat requests?

requesting you do something someone will like

Requesting Oppai Furoral sharing a bathtub with an user, squishing and rubbing her breasts on his back like right ref.

taking a few requests
Hiya Decaf!
>thinking this is my first rodeo
you must be new here
all i've seen is arguements between anons scrolling through the thread so i'm assuming no

Draw a cardboard robot with a blanket over its head eating an orange please?

A hard one right off the bat huh?
Morning.
Exciting opinions huh?

Months ago I used to be like, "ayyy it's decaf, whaddup fam!" and I'd look forward to your witty banter with other drawfags, especially with Eva because it was always so buddy-buddy and chill to witness, and on s few occasions be a part of.
Now I can't stand you. You're a different person now.
I can honestly say I'm saddened this is how things have turned out and that you've gone and accepted it all as a type of swordbro v2.0, but I don't pity you for even a second. You did this yourself by feeding into that girls attention seeking ego.
It's pretty obvious by now that you two talk privately off thread, and I'm not sure what picture of her story she's painted for you, what kind of web she's weaved to ensnare you so easily, but all I can say is don't trust her. She's always looked out for number one and always will and will bend and twist the truth however she needs to to get the attention she so desperately craves.

You can only deal with someone so self destructive until it gets to a point where you are being mentally drained trying to help this person when they can't even help themselves.

Requesting an user burying his face into Florges's big ass, embarrassing her.