youtube.com/watch?v=Xdpgk5Lgg-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you an attention seeking whore OP

low quality b8

youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4 ..

Do you read philosophy?

Bored at 6am and my girlfriend is asleep

I hear alcoholics are also compulsive liars

Why would I? Philosophy is just elegantly saying what everybody is thinking.

And you're not wrong, but that's also statistical. Not all of us are.

It's b8, but I'll ask anyway.

Are you in Mensa?
If yes, do you all do anything besides jerking off with your high self-esteem?

No I'm not in mensa. I have a shit job at a deli and do fuck all with my life. I would like to go to school at some point but I hate the system and would rather just study my interests and passions on my own. I just have no motivation cuz I'm fucking smashed 24/7.

how much do you drink in a day?

Can you earn money with your interests/passions?

About half a liter of whiskey give or take. Kinda just depends on my schedule.

>he doesn't drink at least a litre daily

Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Culinary

I'm sure one of them could be good for making money. Like I said I'm just unmotivated.

>I-I'm smart b-but lazy

So you're smart and figured out nothing matters so fuck it drink?

Exactly...I was drinking two liters a day in my prime....

I can only drink on my breaks when I'm at work

Pretty much Yeah

You can as well be unmotivated and earn money.
Maybe later use it for some crazy shit.

Culinary as a job is stressful, however physics, chemistry and biology tells me you're good with logic and should try to make business.

That's fine. Happens to most.

AA? Rehab?
Have you considered that either of these things might make your life bearable, or even fun and worthwhile?
Every alkie knows booze will kill him. Doesn't scare anybody.
How bad do you feel when hungover? Detail your drinking each day hour by hour please.

I would drink the two liters after getting off of work

No point in any of that shit. Just ignore him OP.

also, former drinker here. I used to drink to get to college and between classes and when I got home. Social anxiety, natch

Should be a med fag, that's what I decided I'd try to do, hopefully it's challenging.

The issue I had was drank so much caused some damage to my body and my concentration is shit now...wasn't expecting such bad side effects medically at such a young age.

(Not OP)

That's right. you should start a meth lab.

I am this guy

Why do you drink?

This could also be fun and interesting. Do this OP.

If you're such a genius can you help me get rid of this guys channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xdpgk5Lgg-8

My pee.

Having my own business has been a dream of mine for the past 10 years or so. It always just seems there's no fair way to get ahead. I do appreciate the vote of confidence though, thank you. :)

Didn't think I would get so many replies, thank you guys. This has been quite therapeutic surprisingly. Sorry for slow replies, I'm on mobile.

What components would be needed to make a full-body prosthetic?

Life kinda just generally sucks. When you think about things too much or too often it gets a bit overwhelming. Alcohol just dampens the blow a bit.

no fucking shit....what damage di d you do to your body? I quit at 21 and drank basically all the time I was awake as long as I had money

hopefully my liver isn't too fucked up, only drank hard for a few years

OP here, I'm really sorry to hear that. I've been having some medical problems of my own and I know it's not easy.

>lcohol just dampens the blow a bit.
shits a depressant. It depresses all those background emotions. I loved that shit but it made me an asshole and afterwards my emotional state was terrible

Can you help me with my maths homework

I'm well aware. I know this is just gunna sound like me justifying it, but I don't drink out of emotional distraught. It's more just trying to numb myself and stop seeing the world in a bad light. I'm much more of a cynical asshole when I'm sober unfortunately.

Do you suck dicks?

Nah mate

Cheers bro, former alky of and iq of 155. I got a kid now, I hope he isn't a genius and just goes into carpentry or whatever

sucks, bro, I hear you. Thanks for reminding me what that was like. I forgot how fucked up I'd feel when I was sober. WHen I drank I could be around people and have fun.

I can't tell you to quit, but if you ever want to, AA helped me, FWIW. It's generally a lot of fun, actually.

Good luck, Sup Forumsro.

also, alkies are generally smarter than the average bear. My guess is that it has to do with knowledge=pain, but that's just a guess.

Thanks guys, I'm definitely in the realm of thinking intelligence comes with its vices.

I'll probably make another thread or two this week if anyone is around and wants to pop in. Whoever says Sup Forums is heartless is definitely wrong :)