Hey b. Ive been shit posting pictures of my bulge (pic related) for the past few months...

Hey b. Ive been shit posting pictures of my bulge (pic related) for the past few months. I'd normally go to pol but they have been over run by nazis.

My attention whoring has been due to my depression. And alcoholism. I have a friend who I've known since middle school, we are now in our late twenties, I made a mistake by fooling around with him 2 years ago.

I'm pretty drunk at the moment. Like every second night. He supplies the vodka - I hang out with him, smoke weed, get drunk.

Thing is after trying to talk to him about our friendship he just tries to manipulate me. I've known him since middle school so is pretty hard to just ditch him.

Tldr:
I'm drunk and my best friend is a gay psycho who feeds me drugs and I post pictures of my bulge on Sup Forums for keks

Oh yeah I beat the shit out of him on Friday.

Ditch him brother

Just let him fuck you already, you obviously have repressed feelings for the guy. Just let him fuck your little boipussy like you both secretly want him to.

you are gay also and should kill self

rude

He's fucking ugly and morbidly obese. Tiny ass penis not gunna ever happen.

Honestly I also stole his girlfriend as university started so likely has it out for me.

>I'm drunk and my best friend is a gay psycho who feeds me drugs and I post pictures of my bulge on Sup Forums for keks

Sounds about right for your 20s.

Do yourself a favor though... cut down on the drinking. Find some new stuff to do. Sucks to wake up at 35 and realize you've wasted a decade of your life.

you are the one domestically abusing your gay lover,ie the rude one here

I miss having actual friends compared to someone who feeds me alcohol and can't have an honest talk about problems
That wasn't me

But I did literally flip his fat ass out of a chair, punch his side, scream at him, and pull his hair.

Kill yourself you cunt

/THREAD

Okay people, ditch friend?

Honest answer for sad op: did he do it to himself by manipulating his friend with his dick for alcohol?

:(

bump

LIfe is short, almost faggot. Run from that fag and live a normal life - Don't believe Politicians, Professors, and Advertisers. Men sucking other men's dicks and eating other men's asses IS NOT NORMAL! Faggots SHOULD be beaten for their degeneracy and more so for making Society accept that filthy shit as normal.

Well I'm happy to hear you really are feeling miserable. Now whenever I see you post that pic I'll feel a little better myself.
Also
>and then i beat him up and and i took his gf!
Then he wouldn't be getting to you. You're a terrible liar.

>only posting the bulge
Just show me your dick already you fucking faggot.

You're an idiot if you honestly care what people do in the bedroom.

jejeje