Why do we let people be gay, they have no spirituality and won't help the human race reproduce...

Why do we let people be gay, they have no spirituality and won't help the human race reproduce. We need laws against these cockaroches.

There are seven and a half billion human beings on this planet and our numbers are still expanding geometrically even as vital, non-renewable resources are exhausted. We are breeding ourselves to death.

We need fewer breeders, not more.

We need to stop providing welfare to single mothers. Widows don't count.

Problem solved

Tell that to Africa and India

Right.

Luckily the poor countries in Africa and Asia with ultra-high birth rates are providing plenty of welfare to their citizens.

I'm guessing you're American? You people's inability to think past your own country would be hilarious if it wasn't so depressing.

Someones providing for them otherwise they would not survive. Amirite?

No, actually.

A fairly high percentage of them actually work.

Also, you're an idiot for thinking single mothers are the problem. Get rid of 100% of them and it wouldn't make a dent in our overpopulation problem.

Also, what makes being a single mother not worth support? You haven't even made an argument.

Not necessarily. There are plenty of areas in Africa where they still "live off the land", so to speak. Don't need any welfare for that.

i'm watching this movie right now

OP is...

not a faggot. you got a good head on your shoulders.

You seem to miss the point entirely. Why have children you cannot provide for?

And as the OP said
>We need laws against these cockaroaches

What do gay people have to do with mothers having babies they can't care for?

What's wrong with not being spiritual?

are you really trying to imply that the world isn't already on the brink of over population? are you aware that most gay couples take in the shitty mistakes you created? are you aware of how many kids grow up in orphanages because you straighties were too cowardly to abort a baby you couldn't keep? kys faggot

>implying the world needs any more people

Outlawed gays and restrictions on welfare or 'help' for single parenting would make people really think about having children in the first place. Perhaps a licencing sort of thing. Where you need to earn the right to procreating.

You would have more people working for a stable, proceded for family environment to raise children in.

We started off primative with less intelligence about our surroundings - we had less people - we advanced to reproduce - and every stage in history the more we gained intelligence the more our numbers increased, thus the only way forward, is you know forward

>Why do we let my family be , they have no spirituality and won't help the human race reproduce. We need laws against these cockaroches.
hand me the Raid.

We are detaching ourselves from life. We think we rule the earth yet seem to forget the earth rules us. If intelligence is self destruction then sure, you got a point.

Hey Fag, don't defend cockroches and then insult them, You Waste of Air Dirt Shit, what are you gonna actually kill yourself becouse boohoo Hey HEY