I've slept with 6 different Asian chicks: 2 Chinese, Taiwanese, 2 Malaysian and an Indonesian. Ask me anything

I've slept with 6 different Asian chicks: 2 Chinese, Taiwanese, 2 Malaysian and an Indonesian. Ask me anything.

Japanese is next on the list.

So far, my best experience was with the Taiwanese girl, but it did take a few times for her to really get into the mood enough.

Does Heaven exist?

cum in them all?

I've banged about 7 chinese, over 20 korean, 4 thai, 2 filipinas, 3 japanese. so you're off to a good start user, keep that asian fever burning

filipinas were the most satisfying, they get a bit aggressive and bite

What nationality are you?

Did you go to there country to find them?

Currently fucking a Filipina chick, can confirm this is true.

I guess we'll find out. See you on the other side.

Not all - just the 2 Malaysians and the Taiwanese.

Teach me, sensei!

Hmm, will have to find out for myself, I guess! Not a lot of Filipinos where I am.

I'm Russian. 1 was in Taiwan (the Taiwanese one, obviously), one in New Zealand, the rest in Australia, where I live.

Were the Malays Muslim?
Did you fuck them while they wore the hijab?
Im in Indonesia,its fuckin paradise.
If you are white, ya really have to fight them off with a stick...

Did they smell like shit?

I thought you actually scored these chicks. No, you payed to fucked prostitutes. Kys

Gotta ask, sensei, how did you get with that many Korean girls? In my experience they are really hard to get. Too patriotic...

Nope, far from Muslims, very much atheist.

They most certainly did not. I like clean girls.

And how do you come to that conclusion? I would implore you to think again. All legit scored.

Why no Vietnamese? They're so cute.

Got pics of any to share? Chinese pussy feels the best IMO, fucked China, Japan, Korea, Philippines

I hope you slept well.

who wants to turn this into a fobby asian pussy thread?

I have never paid for a girl in Indonesia, apart from buying dinner, taking them to bali for a weekend.

How many of them swallow ?

Anal ?