The Killing Joke

Why were the first 28 minutes so fucking weird...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2K1cm0Qvck
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZmXK87tWlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brian Azzarello was feeling horny when he wrote this.

I'm not too familiar with the batman comics but doesn't nightwing bang/marry batgirl? why is she fucking bruce?

>why is she fucking bruce?
who wouldn't?

Because the first 28 minutes aren't based on the comic.

>NTRing Robin

>Why were the first 28 minutes so fucking weird...?
Better to pad at the beginning than the middle

I just marathoned the thought of maybe watching this.

Will it was any goods?

Remember when DC actually used to make good animated films?

>Will it was any goods?
If you're the kind of person who is interested in this kind of film then yes.

In the main continuity yes, but in The Animated Series continutity there were hints that Bruce and Barbara had a relationship. Bruce Timm was in charge of that, and he's a producer on this, so it's not surprising that was brought over.

I mean, I'm almost done with it. It's pretty much the comic, minus the first 28 minutes.

Can you IMAGINE being Batman in that scene...

Yes, and this one is up there. Not as good as Red Hood or Mask of the Phantom, but close.

Feminists are going to lose their shit over this. And for once they'll have a point.

I like where this is going.

He's objectifying you!

It allows normies to care about Bruce's affection for Batgirl as they can't imagine caring about a female who is not related to them or they haven't fucked.

I thought about it too but decided against it.

Flashpoint was nice.
And Gods and Monsters.

The other New 52 inspired movies are shit.

>why is she fucking bruce?
She wants the BBatC.

Too small of a film. Will fly right under their radar.

Some might think it that but...nah, its seriously just Timm being a faggot shipper see
and Azzarello being TERRIBLE at writing Batman stuff.

I wonder where they'll go from here? They usually announce the next movie the same time the current one is released...

Remember the recent outrage over that Captain America comic that 99% of the outraged hadn't read?

God and Monsters was GOAT, it was pretty much The Authority set in a AU of the old DCAU.

>Captain America comic that 99% of the outraged hadn't read?
But 99% of them saw

Now you just made me sad

Who do you think the was thinking of during, Talia, Catwoman or Robin?

>>Sup Forums84731785

Me in the Gargoyle.

>>Sup Forums84731785#

The Joker

>newfags can't link across boards

>and Azzarello being TERRIBLE at writing Batman stuff.
I enjoyed Joker though.

lol what a fag, it's like this

My dick

They still haven't topped Mask of the Phantasm in terms of art style/music/direction/tone. But this was pretty close and I really enjoyed TDKR actually, Peter Weller made a great old Batman.

>JL: Dark
Will Del Taco direct?

JLDArk is going to be as meh as the comic only with worse art.
Judas Contract is going to get ruined.
And Harley...fuck it, i hope they put Harley/Ivy shipping there at least.

It sounds bland as fuck to me compared to their older works

Is there anyone in real life that comes close to batman in terms of fighting?

Bruce Lee

>not using a Bat condom
>surprised he knocked the bitch up
World's greatest detective everyone.

Nobody living comes to mind.

To be fair moot fucked it all up before he left.

Why hasn't mootwo fixed it?

Better than BvS thqh

Don't know about you it's really forgettable as fuck, I expected this to be on par with Under The Red Hood

Has mootwo done a god damn thing besides add a couple boards since he took over?

Yeah, how dare a fictional woman make the first move on an attractive older male. That never happens in real life.....

MotP > UtRH >> TDKR > TKJ > all the other crap

Because she's a slut. For example she marries Tim Drake in the Arkham universe.

HOW FUCKING DARE SHE MARRY A MAN. WHAT A FUCKING WHORE.

I don't get it, did Jokester rape Batgirl?

Flashpoint Paradox was pretty good, and Superman/Batman Public Enemies was just plain fun.

Not Batman films, I was talking pure Batman. Also the Superman/Batman films were trash, although I will give some of the Justice League films passing grades also Wonder Woman.

>Superman/Batman films were trash
I'll give you Apocalypse but the Public Enemies was at least honest about what it was and didn't outstay its welcome.

In the comics yeah and he takes pictures of the rapes and sends em to Gordan

>implying her getting married is why I called her a slut

Nah. He just took some suggestive photos to fuck with her father. She never mentions a rape going down and seemed more concerned with Gordons wherabouts.

I liked Wonder Woman up until the final battle. Not saying it was bad but it could have been done so much better.

Nah, it's up for interpretation but I think it's more about taking photos

If Alan "I've even had Swamp Thing raped" Moore has that she wasn't raped then she wasn't

>"I've even had Swamp Thing raped"
Is that even possible?

If there ain't a hole.

Make one.

Moore will find a way to rape anything

>tfw you unironically liked the first 28 minutes more than the last 48

This is why I hate female heroes

I think the idea was the imply that he did rape her, although it doesn't seem like joker's way to actually do the rape. He just wanted Gordon to think that.

Joker didn't enjoy it either. They were both raped.

Joker's entire backstory was a made up fantasy, that he created himself when he walked into this room.

He ever explains it to Batman while they're in there, saying that he doesn't even remember what drove him mad.
If he doesn't remember, then he couldn't have made the room, meaning the backstory was based off the room.

This movie could have been great, but they had to ruin it with too much batgirl shit.

The first story was lame and didn't add anything but I did actually like the bad guy a lot.

As for TKJ, all the fluff was unnecessary and at times took away from the story. not having the god-tier artwork of the comic detracts from a lot of scenes. A lot of the added lines weren't good. sometimes the voicework is bad. they fucked up HARD with the flashbacks and the flashback transition scenes. sometimes lines were delivered differently than how I feel they were intended to be delivered. Hamill was great though for the most part. but yeah, it's nothing compared to the comic.

At the very least they left the door somewhat open to the possibility of Batman killing the Joker at the end of the story, which is really the best and, by far, the most sensical ending to the story that should have been canon.

Not terrible but I would never recommend it over reading the comic first.

>the lobsters are the lobsters he's eating with the mobsters in the club

I hate this interpretation of the killing joke but good on DC for using symbolism.
It sucks that they tossed out so much else to include more fight scenes.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN KINO
YOU WERE MEANT TO SAVE CAPESHIT, NOT DESTROY IT

he cucked wwe out of Sup Forums because i told him to. not joking

>writer for a film is a comicbook writer

where i can see it? is in youtube?

Two guys live in an insane asylum. And one night, one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moon light... stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend did not dare make the leap. Y'see... Y'see, he's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea... He says 'Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!' B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He suh-says... He says 'Wh-what do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across!

>Batgirl fucking Batman in The Killing Joke adaptation

Alan Moore already hates the comic, if he hears about this I bet he will throw another hissy fit.

So who was the one with flashlight joker or batman?

>Is there anyone in real life that comes close to batman in terms of fighting?

A person in the real world would end up with most of his bones broken after a couple of days of climbing rooftops and brawling random thugs.

wouldn't (You)?

BANE

Fuck Alan Moore. He hates everything.

Any idiot can see this is a bad idea, they probably did it just to create controversy.

Under the redhood was only good until Batman said no if I kill him then I am no better than him!

Fuck you, Alan Moore is a best.

Why doesnt he get a haircut?

youtube.com/watch?v=i2K1cm0Qvck

alan moore books are always 1000% better than the shitty movies. same for this bargain bin DC crap they shove out every year

That line was retarded but the rest of the scene was solid. It takes a better writer to make a good golden rule argument in such little time.

Nope. That autistic waste of money is just as sterile as this shit. Although I enjoyed hearing Bender give a crack at the role of Joker.

Stop self-shilling your shitty videos. Don't make me post another mean comment.

I rather have a different look like Batman is already mentally unhinged so he doesn't kill because for him he would enjoy it and start doing it more.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZmXK87tWlQ

>you will never see an animated killing joke with faithful aesthetics

I remember when they started making this movies and had an actual budget

>wizard

If he enjoyed killing people then he would be doing it already.