When a gay guy complains about how Jamie Lee Curtis looked in this scene

>When a gay guy complains about how Jamie Lee Curtis looked in this scene

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/movies/actors/jamie.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ she looks even worse from behind

I didn't think it was possible

Lol can you imagine being Arnold while filming this scene?

Imagine.

GOT AN ASS LIKE A TEN YEAR OLD BOY

Like *THAT*?

I thought she was pretty sexy in this scene. Well meme'd friends.

Was that supposed to mean something good?
wtf...game over man...game over.

my dick moved during that scene i felt like such a homo

that's fucking disgusting.

it's not a meme, she's gross.

Come on Sup Forums...

>knowing you could kill every single person on set before security could do anything
>not doing it
>arnold

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I mean, lets be honest here. She looks a lot better than the most attractive woman any of us will fuck in our lifetimes.

I love you /tv

IMAGINE BEING ARNOLD
IT'S EASY IF YOU TRY

That's an old copypasta. But rare now, I guess.

i love you too user

That's just not true famalam.

>john lennon starts playing piano

>When a gay guy writes pasta

>DUDE WHAT IF LIKE EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME LMAO
>wow, what a brave visionary. 10/10.

This

this pasta will never get old

And you will never be straight.

This scene got me hard as a rock as a kid and it still does. MILF city.

Her body is fantastic but her face and hair are awful.

rare? where you been man

I thought it was hot as fuck as a kid and then I learned she was a hermaphrodite. I assume that's why this meme exists.

I would totally have anal sex with her, while she bent over and faced away from me so I couldn't see her face or tits, only the back of her head, that way I could pretend she was a cute, young dude.

But I'm totally like not gay or anything.

>couldn't see her tits
that's her best part

I've had sex with like, 5 women, and literally every single one of them looked better than her.

I could have had sex with more women, but I don't fuck disgusting women - I guess that's my weird sexual hangup.

reminder: "she" was born a hermaphrodite and "her" parents had no idea if "she" would be predominately male or female in "her" later years so the parents gave "her" a name that could be used by either a male or female

Jamie
Lee
Curtis

snopes.com/movies/actors/jamie.asp

I jerked it to Jamie in that scene, but in my phantasy she put a on a strap on

>phantasy

this was before the niggerfication of american culture and ba donk a donk OMG became mainstream

it's posted multiple times a day

Go to bed Jamie

i need more of these
oh my sides...

the only thing she has going for her in that scene is her high-cut panties, shoop some normal panties onto her and you'll see what i mean.

Her body is definitely a solid 8/10 here, but in this picture she's in a weird pose. Any woman can look bad from the right angle and in the right position.

you're very post is exactly why his song was so successful, people don't want to think of a perfect world, they think it's stupid, it's impossible. but if people would just stop being cynical for once and ... imagine.

>tfw they censured the deleted scenes

Huh... Really makes you think.
People like you are the reason Islamic terrorism continues to kill people daily. You deny reality and instead wrap yourself up in your naive bubble of weed and DUDE JUST BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER LMAO. Fuck you.

But I didn't bomb the Middle-East

>mfw I was imagining a perfect world and an Iranian shot me in a McDonalds

Really fires up your cranial tubes.

Delusional.

Sega claims another victim

>mfw I was in the theatre and an american shot me

It really makes you clap.

yeah, it was the sjw's

>tfw True Lies will never get a blu-ray release

>tfw I went to a theater unarmed

Really activates your encephalonic almonds.

sorry but this was one of the unsexiest sexy scene I have ever watched - nothing sadder or sorrier than a woman acting sexy

I think she's hot but the pole dancing did nothing for me

inb4: you are homosex

Nice body but I'm a faceguy.

Citing snopes...ok den