Any other military out here who know about how to deal with a PCS move OCOCNUS?

Any other military out here who know about how to deal with a PCS move OCOCNUS?

And after you've been here for 2-3 months you still have no friends?

Talk to your housing office, they'll barney you through the paperwork.

As for the no friends bit, quit being an antisocial faggot.

I already have housing.

I joined late and I am about 8 years older than all of these kids. All they want to do is get shitfaced and go to the base bar.

So what get drunk, if you dont drink ppl probably dont want to kick it with you

if you dont like the whole drinking thing every unit has its meat heads who spend all day at the gym get with them

Be active in your units BOSS program and like user said dont be a faggot

GL by the way bro

Did you not volunteer to go oconus?

Eh, just like the rest of us, we usually make friends at work first. Then branch out from there. You in the pacific or Europe?

no

everyone at work is married w/ kids and/or fraternization if we hang out.

literally the only E3

You're fucked, but on the upside, we all are, so you are no worse off then everyone else... its your choice where you go next...

Happened to me when I reclassed to 68C and worked at a hospital.

Everyone there was female, married, late 30s-40s, no guys to hang out with.

I spent my time going to the gym, drinking at home, playing video games.

damn how the hell are you the only Jr Enlisted?
plus outside of work rank shouldnt be a problem if youre interacting with a normal human-being

if you kick it with an nco and he's still a faggot outside of work its best not to be around him.

You might have to go out and do activities outside of post like bible studies shit like that where you can meet ppl.

youre making excuses already your 26ish years old you know how to interact with ppl.

cheer up bro life isnt over, the army sucks deal with it like everyone else, none of this poor me shit.

you got this bro just dont sit in your room.

oconus. dont speak the language. haven;t bought a car.

have a degree

was in a fraternity.

navy

everyone is a fag.

small shop. the jobs are super technical. shoudln't have been placed here. normally just e5 and up

Oh you're in the Navy... That explains why everything around you sucks. Kys for not going to trumps God given Air Force.

In all seriousness hit the gym, hit the base club, hit the base library.

I'm air force, but haven't shipped out yet. Im antisocial so I won't have your problem. Once I get my PRIVATE dorm I'm locking myself in and playing video games and going to the gym only.

i joined for Specwar. Went to BUDS and dropped. just want to go back.

I joined at 27 bro. It sucks sometimes but you have to find a way. MWR trips, volunteering, college. You have a great opportunity, don't squander it because you are too deep into your own head.

> locking myself in and playing video games and going to the gym only.

Sums up my 8 years in the Army, love that life. Hope I can get back in after I'm done with college.

I guess. I have just moved a ton. Used to be in a commissioning progam i dropped for specwar. but i went to 4 different colleges. I have literally lived in about 15 different cities since i turned 19. met a shit ton of people each time. fucking gets old making friends.

Well if BUDS is anything like SFAS then if you "dropped" or "VW" you can NEVER go back.

If you want that kind of life now your best bet is to join the French Foreign Legion.

If you try to join SOCOM in the other branches they WILL find out that you dropped from BUDS.

stop saying OCONUS, what country are you in faggot. Ive been stationed in Germany like 60% of the ppl there speak English.

Dont buy a car while OCONUS save that shit and take trips while youre on leave see Europe also get a bike like the rest of those European fags do

>Degree
>Fraternity
so youre a bro you know how to talk to ppl chin up

Navy Seamen

Yes we are all fags. everyone ever.

All the other branches do the air forces mission but better. Mad bro?

i had guys in my class who were in previous classes.

Not true FAGS

FAGS = Field Artillery Guys

Yeah military always puts 4s in 5 slots and 5s in 6 slots oh well. at least your not state side in some shit hole like me enjoy the view.

lol good shit.

Call your MTF make an appointment at BH clinic tell them youre suffering from mild depression from time to time but dont want to end your life, theyll give you pill to keep you happy now youre in Europe and get a large supply of drugs to get high on enjoy your time

Yeah if you do that they'll put you on a no fly list and take away your fire arms.

This honestly sounds like a fucking horrible idea that will restrict and destroy any military career.

Yup

Yeah nvm youre both right dont do that user.

"hi i am depressed."

"Ok. lets get you out of the fucking military faggot"

OF course if you tell them you want to cut off your dick and become a chick they will be super cool with you.

Its not as bad as it used to be, telling them youre depressed vs crazy. Its not a career ender really it can be fixed. But its still probably best to keep it to yourself, its true.

My unit had that Tranny Training OMG shit got wild it had to be canceled like 40 mins into the briefing. Command hasnt brought it up since.

PS thank God for Trump and Mattis

i know guys who are waiting for legitimate service related treatments and surgeries. if you want to get your dick cut off you go to the front of the line.

Right I had to wait 4 months to get a hernia repair. Yet the treatment plan for these mentally ill ppl is 5 years long (non-deployable) I know guys who would love to skip a deployment or rotation to be home and fix their families but these fags get front lined from day one as cherry troops makes me sick. Thanks Ash Carter fucking cancer.

he is gone now. thank god.

why are you being such a fucking little pussy bitch. get out of my military.

lol

this post is fucking cancer

anhero op

thats the answer

Sup Forums isnt what it used to be

yeah, i mean i dont have anything against those types of ppl its their lives but i do have a problem with someone in the military getting special treatment because of some bs like that.

did we not tell him to go kill him self enough or to suck our dicks, was our convo not to your liking? fucking cuck next time we got you boss we will post all the an heros lol0lljsaklg 360 noscopes and 420 hitler was a cool guy hahaha l0l0l fuck boy.

as a field artilleryman my self, i concur, were the faggiest of the fags, except cav scouts

Yeah no ones gayer than cav scouts

ITT: Latent homosexuals and future cops

If you're on Humphreys hmu