Do people from your country prefer wood floors or granite floors? How's your floor like? Wood here, pic related

Do people from your country prefer wood floors or granite floors? How's your floor like? Wood here, pic related.

>granite floors

Unless it's a church or a castle I've never seen that in a house

does the human in the pic have a cock?
I've some wood to share

no homo

Outside my room, flip flops. Inside my room, bare feet.

Kek, it's getting so hard for you to start a homo thread that you have to talk about floor boards..

wood

massive wood fetishizer here

We can talk about your boypussy. Describe it.

Gotta tile floor plus carpet in some rooms here
what even are granite floors

Bydlo people puts ceramic tiled floors everywhere. It's almost like a symbol of status for them.

what are those hard not made of wood floors made off then? rock?

pleaes don't derrail my thread, it's a floor thread

Hairy and shit encrusted, want pics? hmu ;)

Marble floor downstair

Wood upstair

tiles?
a proper granite floor would be pretty fucking expensive.

concrete is more or less the only material I've seen used in floor building that counts as rock
are you talking about indoor or otuside flooring?

I think someone is asking for a deep buttfuck washing ;^)

Most people like a mixture of carpet, wood floors, and stone floors. All depending on the room.

fuck off gay spen boy!

>pic related.
n-nice feet and legs

carpet

i like soles

i like carpet

My nigga.

Also, that cabin is eldergod-tier.

Marble, it's not that expensive here and has 0 maintenance cost outside cleaning.

I have same parquet as in the pic. with 7 sticks per square

Tfw no one does carpet anymore. Tfw a generation of children will grow up playing on cold sterile hardwood. Tfw shag carpeting will never return, i realise it was a bitch but it was so comfy.

Idk where you are dude, but almost everybody in my city has carpet in their bedrooms. I feel for you.

wood

I've got a nice carpet which basically amounts to half-shag. It is so damn nice.

I also bought a new mattress recently.

My room is comfy as all fuck.

I'm buying a 100+ year old house, the owners covered original floorboards throughout the house with green shag and put a false ceiling in to lower the 11 foot high steel pressed original ceilings
shag carpet is synonymous with bad taste

wood > carpet > granite

I find shag carpeting really comfy, but whereas getting wall-to-wall shag carpeting is totally ridiculous nowadays, it isn't ridiculous to have hardwood floors (easy to clean) and then a crazy plush area rug that is thick enough to lay on and stuff.

Tile floor is good near the beach or with dogs, otherwise, it's pretty sterile. I prefer wood.

wood in the bedrooms, ceramic in the rest

Living rooms have granite floors bedrooms have wooden

Wood and tile are in style, but I love carpet and I miss it since I've moved. Bare feet on carpet feels the best. Flat floors are cold and impersonal. Like you're living in a museum.