Why do most people not want this guy to be the next king of Britain?

Why do most people not want this guy to be the next king of Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3494700/Kate-Middleton-pulls-presenting-shamrocks-Irish-Guards.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313448/Prince-William-videoed-showing-dad-dancing-moves.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205368/Kate-Middleton-Closer-photos-Duchess-heads-home-scandal-dress-caught-wind.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3533405/Kate-s-cool-cream-Duchess-Cambridge-picks-1-100-dress-one-favourite-designers-William-face-38C-heat-second-day-India-tour.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DLiYCNRRll8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do, he complemented my sheep once. Everyone else is just a dick.

There won't be a next king of britian because the UK will soon no longer exist

He's planning to give Malivans back to Argentinas

Because he's a wacko leftist, but mostly because he had a very public embarrassing divorce and said he wished he could be a tampon.

He fucked up bad enough that it would do a disservice to the UK should he ascend, given Prince William is a golden child.

isn't he a faggot? i wouldn't like having a queer as the king of my country.

Scotland is keeping the monarchy

Because he's neither right wing or edgy enough.

Fucker is great , people are still somehow pissed cause he didn't consider Diana hot.

Is the current queen/prince/kate any of those things?

He seems like an all right guy. Some people get butthurt over his past relationships or because he's said some silly things, but he does a lot of really good work as well and overall he's a sensible fella.

Not really. The monarchy by it's nature tends to be conservative, and I think that Charles is fairly conservative in a more traditional sense, but they don't tend to have very radical views about anything (which is understandable).

>trusting british """""media"""""

He's an environmentalist, supports traditionalist architecture, and he loves Transylvania, so yeah, I think he would make a fine king.

BASED
Environmental traditionalism is redpilled as fuck
I've always been a hardcore Republican, but if Charles turns out to be a great King, I'll probably hold off my Republicanism until his death, as Will is a numale

>He's an environmentalist, supports traditionalist architecture
That sounds perfect. Replace Trudeau with him.

He has a iffy public image iirc.

Must be, quality peice of media like that would never lie

Diana
/thread

Diana was a whore tho

Put bluntly, the cunt is just too stupid for the job m8.

Some like him, but in the way that's more of a sort of laddish 'the-absolute-madman' enjoyment of his ineptitude than anything else.

Yes but most people see her as Princess dindu and the whole Charles killed her conspiracy doesnt help

>Said he would like to be a tampon
>coalburner ex-wife got what she deserves after cucking him
>looks like a pedo cunt older than his mum
>made a normie Prince and a meme one for the lads that somehow don't look as fucked up as he is

Sounds like best king to me.

he's remarried. i'm prety sure that caused the king before her maj to abdicate.. or near enough: he married a divorced yank. camilla is a divorcee too i think.

ebin
how's the seperatist movement going my cornish friend

Prince William and his wife have been getting rather bad press too

really like what? i see it more like singaporebro desu

What ? I heard the opposite, every media that cares about them can't stop jacking off about how pretty kate is and how Harry looks better than his balding brother

occasionally the military has these public events commentating battles or dead soldiers, and Will and Kate usually don't attend those

They missed an important Irish one
> Kate Middleton faces online backlash after breaking 115-year tradition by pulling out of presenting St Patrick's Day shamrocks to Irish Guards to spend time at home with her children
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3494700/Kate-Middleton-pulls-presenting-shamrocks-Irish-Guards.html

Recently, William didn't go to a Commenwealth event because he got too drunk at a nightclub

> King of the dance floor! Prince William is captured on camera showing off his 'dad dancing' moves in a Verbier nightclub just hours before he missed Commonwealth Day service
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313448/Prince-William-videoed-showing-dad-dancing-moves.html

when Kate visited Australia, India and UK, her dress flew up. This happened ~15 times, and sometimes it's during memorial events for soldiers

> Royal tour ends on a bum note: Now Kate suffers wardrobe malfunction as summer dress is caught by gust of wind
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205368/Kate-Middleton-Closer-photos-Duchess-heads-home-scandal-dress-caught-wind.html
> Kate's Marilyn moment: Duchess struggles to control her £1,700 dress as she and William lay a wreath at Delhi war memorial
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3533405/Kate-s-cool-cream-Duchess-Cambridge-picks-1-100-dress-one-favourite-designers-William-face-38C-heat-second-day-India-tour.html

Every time Will and Kate do something bad, like show Kate's panties at a war memorial or Will takes a vacation instead of paying respect to soldiers, they will go outside and wear something nice, and show off their two children. Then people admire their clothing and children and forgive them.

Is he ever gonna be king? that old cunt seems like she's gonna out live him too

Mandatory.
youtube.com/watch?v=DLiYCNRRll8

Fuck off white flag, Diana would of been a true Queen. Camilla can suck a dick and fuck off desu, along with William and hes misses as well.

Cleanse of the royal family when? Harry should be the next King.

isn't tony blair dead already?

Harry is the one that deserves it but come on, Diana was the biggest whore ever, people only cared and show her sympathy because everyone hates Charles. She was an ugly cunt that couldn't handle the bantz, sucked dicks by rows, and crashed into a bridge pillar because muh paparazzi.