Swefag here

swefag here

I don't get it, what happened in Sweden last Friday? Is Trump upset over Melodifestivalen?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww(dot)rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf
fores(dot)se/utan-invandring-avfolkas-sverige/
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4
scb(.)se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Artiklar/Befolkningen-tickar-mot-10-miljoner/
www(.)statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101Q/UtlSvBakgTot/table/tableViewLayout1/?rxid=f4338f8f-2866-48aa-98d7-39102aa74a22
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Noone?

Muslims.

Ingen aning. Här i Kiruna hände inget i alla fall.
Jo fyllot alla kallar Pinnen blev lite oredig, farbror polis fick köra honom till fylletanken.

Gosh darnit, must have missed them.

You've cracked the case! Tack!

Ja helt klart en terroristattack när han kasta sin brännvinsflaska i backen ;)

Trump is just a braindead and is too dumb to realise everything he says will be double checked kek. Everyone is mocking murica for this monkey hahahah

I don't know what people expected really.
They basically have a five grader sitting in the most important position there is.
Fy fan.

>Everyone is mocking murica for this monkey

Yupp.

You're attempting to troll yes? you know that your country is filled up with rape, murder and muslims, or are you that much of a nigger fag?

>Implying Sweden isn't the mudshit rape capital of the world.
>Implying swedish "men" aren't the biggest cucks on the planet.
How's that semen taste,ludvig?

Yeah, I've read about that in the news.
Well, American news atleast. Or you know, "news".

Never experienced it myself.

I guess you didn't follow the "event" with after that speech..
Sweden did not have any terrorist attacks like he hinted about that day nor did anything happen worth mentioning.
Trump even admitted he got his "info" from Fox News who's journalist had cut and edited a few interviews with Swedish police and completely altered the outcome of said interviews..

>hahahah American news is so fake
>enjoy your censorship fatasses
>lol fox news am I right
Keep pretending like European, or all media for that matter, isn't practically a monopoly.

you're reading about the downfall of your state and destruction of your nation through american news? everyday Sweden gets more and more culturaly enriched, I would be laughing my ass off if not my own country was also in the danger.
He did not say anything about a terrorist attack.

>anything happen worth mentioning.
Way to downplay it, haha, go read a police report of one of your muslim hub cities when you're done licking ahmeds cock Sven.

>Swedes call an influx of refugees "cultural enriching"

Well, l'm living in a major city, in an area with a pretty high percentage of immigrants. How come I never feel unsafe? Sure, there is some crime, but not more than before the immigration really kicked off.

White right wing terrorists are a bigger threat here than muslim terrorists.

No, Sweden is indeed in a downfall. But it has nothing to do with the muslims.

0% humour

0% answer to my question.

Explain the situation of the prime example of the failures of globalization and multiculturalism that is Sweden

Ever been to Sweden?

Yes, I'm a Norwegian myself, now explain to me what the biggest issues Sweden has that is not medieval pedophile rapists

The dismantling of the welfare state.

You must be either a nigger or a teen.

Trump made a fool of himself but he was kind of right too, as things look right Sweden will neve be the same, soon it will become like France or England

Sweden is gone, the nation itself is crumbling under the pressure of foreign cultures.

Thet thought probably crossed the mind of the last negro that had your mum.

Nope

Nope

Are you brainwashed? I don't see the Swedish state crumbling. sure, immigration is a problem but we have closed our borders and we have become alot stricter than we were.

The last nigger who had his mom was thinking of how the semen is tasting in your mouth?

Un report: Sweden will become a third world country: ww(dot)rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf

Low birthrates and changes in demographics: Swedes will be a minority and eventually vanish, all left would be history of your betters. You're future is Islam and brown people, enjoy!

>hurdurr the entire country of Sweden is a warzone, country is crumbling"
>Niggers and rape in the street!
Really?
Where is that happening? That city far, far down south called Stockholm?
Sure as hell isn't happening here in the north.

good troll but still, my point stands. Sweden will not become a 3rd world country, if you truly believe such a stupid thing, back to

It's not even happening in Stockholm. Malmö and the rest of the south is the problem.

Why dont you address some of the points? Are you denying that swedish cities already have majority foreigners? or the low birth rates? and the UN report? and all the rape? and all the violence?

Accurate

So the entire world is judging Sweden from events taking place in a tiny portion of the country?
Now it's making sense..
Here in Norrbotten/Norrland we ain't got that shit. And we cover 75% of the country.

He addressed that. No, Sweden has had no such problems

Lets look at the low birth rate, which is a huge problem, denying this reality is beyond retarded, no matter how you view it.

Have a go at this my dear idiot:
fores(dot)se/utan-invandring-avfolkas-sverige/

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

Which has been debunked multiple times.
Sweden has always had a low birth rate simply because we don't breed like fucking roaches.
From the 16th century all the way up to 1999 our population was either the same or slowly growing. Then different countries started sending refugees and for some reason the rumors that our population was "dying" started floating around..
I live in a town without any refugees. The population has remained the same for over 50 years. According to you our city should be empty...

Swedish cities doesn't have a majority of foreigners. It's about 349k that as fled or immigrated to Sweden since 1980 and something up to now and only around 125k the recent years.

We still have more birthrates than deaths.

The rape is a big problem but we will crack down on that eventually, i am sure.

What violence?
Specify. We are cracking down on that as well.
And SD will prolly come to power so no worries really.

Finally someone with some fucking sense in them.

Yes, they are judging the entire country for shit that happends in malmö. And then they claim that Sweden is crumbling under pressure of immigrants.
It's amusing.

And everyone is mocking the swedes for their cucklery. Fucking mudshit country. Malmö

''

Thank you. I remember the same bullshit back in the 90's when the Bosnians fled over here.
There was the same idiots ranting about birthrates and the death of our people back then.

Idiots..
Guess that what happens when people believe the money loving media today..

I'm sorry, you need to counter it by facts, even your own SCB reports of the number, and it is too low. Speaking of SCB, they just had a big publication:

scb(.)se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Artiklar/Befolkningen-tickar-mot-10-miljoner/

apparently 10 million 'swedes' with 3 million being invaders, have fun as I said.

www(.)statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101Q/UtlSvBakgTot/table/tableViewLayout1/?rxid=f4338f8f-2866-48aa-98d7-39102aa74a22

I added the links, but you're not gonna click them anyway are you. You should just be intelectual honest with theese facts my dear cuck. I was once like you so I understand the denial.

Fucking Hadrian was a pussy. Should've continued the Empire's stated policy of bringing the whole world under Roman rule instead of putting up a wall like a coward.

yea, but the Bosnian weren't as violent and had a better view of women than muslims.

.2 cents have been deposited into your account.

>weren't as violent...
Grenade attacks through out the 90's, gangs, armed robberies, mobs and home invasions.
Right.

So birthrate of sweden if you had clicked it is 1.9, and you need 2.1 to even keep a people going before it becomes extinct. And here's the funny part, the 1.9 number is based on ALL people in sweden, not just the swedes, and you do realize the mudslime breeds at a much higher rate than you do? the number is alot lower. Considering this and the high levels of immigration then.

You're being replaced. and you should be honest enough to admit or strong enough to realize it.

>apparently 10 million 'swedes' with 3 million being invaders, have fun as I said

Yep. But guess what. That includes all immigrants from all countries.
We have a huge population of Finns, Norwegians and Danes to mention only a few.
Doesn't matter how many made up "reports" you pull up, the fact is that our people isn't dying.
Do you even live here?

Not to such an extent as today with muslims. Sure they weren't perfect but they are better than mudslimes.

Ofcourse he doesn't live here. He has just been brainwashed by Sup Forums and the alt right.
Sweden has a problem with rape and crime atm but it's declining and SD will prolly come to power and they are alot harder on crimes by immigrants.

>Yep. But guess what. That includes all immigrants from all countries.
That's correct, if you're okay with being a minority and eventually disappear alongside your culture, you should be able to admit it though.
>Doesn't matter how many made up "reports" you pull up
This is from your state you idiot.
>the fact is that our people isn't dying.
Low birth rates means you're going away, there's no going around that. The immigration serves to make the swedes into a minority even faster.
>Do you even live here?
I live in Norway, so no.

>implying all Americans are stupid
>doesn't even have the word oligopoly in vocabulary

Typical eurotard

Why dont you actually look at the points i'm making? I'm using the swedish state as a source for Gods sake. I'm just pointing out the truth you dont want to hear. Man the fuck up and face reality

Its scary how many Sup Forumsastards are actually defending trump on this one.

Nothing happened in sweden friday, trump neither cares, or knows, about anything besides his personal agenda.

Wake up Amerifags

maybe it was this that trump talked about

an unknown person ordered 1 burger and 2 kebabs worth 168 sek (18,81 usd) and never came horrible

>Le wake up le zerilsy xD XD
To not seriously look into the problems of Sweden is hillariously retarded. To think that he meant a terrorist attack is intellectual dishonest at best. You're being played like a fiddle by the media who thinks Sweden has become something you cant talk about.Well that's the other side of the case anyway.

holy FUCK thats a rare pepe

Gotta love Kek

Ah yes sweden, the multicultural utopia. How dare DRUMPFLER(ami right :).) say what he said

Kek be praised

> Rape capita

> literally dumb enough to think that (not even consistent) correlation means causation

Cucklery is a sexual choice. It doesn't run the country.
>Didn't Trump get pissed on in Russia?
>definitionofcuck

Why did swedes become the most cucked people of the western world?

ITT:Sup Forums and tumblr have an argument on Sup Forums

>we have closed our borders

No you haven't.

Immigration keeps ageing euro and american nations afloat

> Hating immigrants just makes them easier to exploit

So when trump says "just look at what happened in Sweden last Friday"
He is talking about the rise in crime that has happened in Sweden over the last decade?
Does that make any sense to you ?
Or does he think Sweden got overrun by criminals last Friday?
Nonsense

Your government has no interest in actual politics any longer

Trump couldn't even point out Sweden on a fucking map if his life depended on it

Except for that Sweden has a 7-7%(2015) unemployment rate, so how does immigration help them?

White House clarified that Trump was talking about an increase in Sweden's crime rate.
Which apparently happened Friday.
It all goes back to Rebeca Black. Wake up, sheeple!

I understand what he meant, as do everyone else. He should have phrased himself differently yes, but we all understand what he meant. The reason why some retards are throwing a fit is because they dont want to face the reality of what he's talking about(Or just because they want to make le maymays and shit). But yeah, everyone knows what he means

Sweden forbids mentioning race in their police reports. You really don't have to go much further. No reason to hide it if it wasn't a problem.

fucking racist

isn't there everyday something in your 3rd world and no.1 rape country of Europe

he can't be so civilized like you wannabe moslems and your moslem frinds

>Sven-Erik Olsson berättar att rån av den här typen, där barn som leker på lekplatser drabbas, numera är vardagsmat i Sverige. Samtidigt som Stockholmspolisen fick larm om rånförsöket i Barkarby rånades två andra barn på sina mobiltelefoner på Grödingevägen i Södertälje.

it's not because of race but it correlates with immigrant background. It's simply fact that swedes don't live in a warzone and people coming from a warzone will be more likely criminals. By hiding race they can hide how crime stats are influenced by the different immigrant groups.

According to MSM nothing ever happened in Sweden

nothing is wrong in this Utopia

Talk about being played as a fiddle, you truly are a perfect example.

trump was talking about what he saw on tv the night before
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI