Vinyl Bread

What are your new recys?

RSD is Saturday, whatcha getting
thevinylfactory.com/features/30-vinyl-releases-recommended-record-store-day-2017/
recordstoreday.com/NewsItem/6762

Moondog
also dont buy the Spacemen 3 reissues

recent gets
>Take Me To Your Leader
>The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady
>Hounds of Love

hoping to get the new Animal Collective EP or Danny Brown single at rsd tomorrow, pretty normie picks, but i wasn't too interested in a lot of stuff this year

DON'T BUY SPACEMAN 3

Moondog is gonna be sick.
I'm gonna get The Atomic Bomb band because Money Mark and Pat Mahoney, Wes Montgomery, and Comet is Coming for sure.

>RSD is Saturday, whatcha getting
Nothing because record store day has absolutely nothing to do with actually supporting record stores

OP here, new package came with more recys

AnCo is the only thing on my radar if I can get it. Only 1,200 copies? I'll be surprised.

whats wrogn with spaceman 3

Today is the Day

I'm going to a record fair, plus there'll be a vinyl mastering/lacquer cutting workshop I'm really curious about

i don't know if this is the right thread by how important is the needle over the cartridge?
i mean let's say i have a good cartridge and i replace its broken needle with a cheap one, will the result be still better than a cheap cartridge?

lavrens floor again

>Grant Green
Fucking jealous

bump

N O T M I N E
O
T

M
I
N
E

I just love those Coil and C93 records.

buying Spaceman 3 anyway

Can't wait for more of c93 reissues (especially Thunder Perfect Mind and Sleep Has His House)

why? older versions are more valuable anyway

Animal Collective EP, Blowfly, Blind Mr Jones, Sun Ra, Biggie UGK, Lil Uzi, Darkthrone picture disc

pretty fruitful rsd if ya ask me

>picture disc

not even once