Oh god Sup Forums

Oh god Sup Forums
These 10 year old twins that are nephews from a friend are coming over to my house like 3 times a week.

They don't have a father so i guess they see that fatherly figure in me, because they always want me ti play with them and give them attention.
Worst part is, they keep rubbing on me, and getting really close, putting their heads and butts on my crotch and no matter how many times i tell my mind ''no'' my dick says ''yes''

What should i do?

Just stay away from them before you do something you regret

those girls are from a shitty neo-nazi band Prussian Blu

It's hard, user.
I have to make excuses like ''i gotta sleep'' or ''i gotta study'', to stay away from them, just did that and now i'm locked on my room. They want to stay with me 24/7 and they're ALWAYS hugging me or wanting to cuddle with me.

Whatever you do make sure to stream it

So they're gay?

Huge grammar mistake, sorry, i meant nieces, actually.

> nephews from a friend

Wut

Fake and gay.

Sadly not, user

you didn't proof read this b8 through, did you bud?

Wait. So you're saying these chicks look up at you as a fatherly figure and act like a normal kid would, and you're thinking about fucking them, two 10 year olds?

but if you fuck them together, you get to add their ages
so its like fucking a 20 year old
perfectly fine

this is old bait - the story is that the girls/sister formed a nazi theme folk music group under their racist mother called "Prussian blue"

They all grownup and they are no longer Sup Forums's spawn.

He's right user.. Math doesn't lie.

OP said "nephews" not "nieces".. The pic is a stock photo. Nobody thinks he's talking about the girls in the pic.

They're not even cool anymore. Now they're just 25 year old pot smoking hippies. Literally.

so then...
half-a-dozen 3 year olds...
awesome!

This

>Filename

fake

who? the olsen twins?

they are drug addicts. I met them when I went to NYU. they love cocaine, and weed.. they both fuck older dudes tho major daddy issues.. one of thems fucking some mad old french dude. i hung out with them twice and they were boring as fuck.

i also met liz eswein the girl who owns /newyorkcity on instagram. her family is rich as fuck. her moms a professional gold digger. her step brothers are spoiled fucking creeps.

No, you dumb fuck. The nazi twins.

And no longer nazi.

OP corrected himself - they're nieces

>don't be a faggot
>be a good role model

okay, you new new ...new new new fag

these girls are EASILY in their mid 20's now.

fuck, like anyone that hasn't browsed the INTERNET casually for the last 5 years doesn't know this.

what should you do?
just enjoy it,you faggot.you'll remember these things fondly when you're older.and you will wish these things to come back

How do you know that was actually OP?

give them ipods with justinbeaver
attl keep them busy

Sadly yes. Reverse image search shows this is from 2011, and it's been reposted several times.

Yikes, they went from 10/10 to 4/10.