I hate Iranians

I'm fed up with these subhumans here. They think they are the shit while they have literally shitskin. I'm sick of how the act and I truly wish we bombed Iran. Also, each and every Persian scum needs to be extreminiated.

Btw, Persians = in denial Arab

FUCK PERSIANS AND IRAN

life is too short to have so much hate in your heart. it poisons the soul. love :)

No fuck them. I sincerely wish shit upon each and every subhuman Persian. And their Arabs.

*They're

>we should bomb Iran

Hi goy, yet seems you're in need of my services? Send shekels and your dreams will come true

Did Ahmednizneh seduce your sister with his Lambo? chill out lmao

>biting the pre-war propaganda bait
KYS you dumb cunt. Did your mother fuck some brown dude or what?

Not OP but I've noticed Iranians always say this when people post that they hate you guys.

Iranians are feminine fuckboys who are Indian-tier in terms of attracting women.

>Ahmednizneh

I was friends with an Iranian kid in high-school. His family immigrated here because they hate muslims and opened a construction company. Based as fuck desu.

I agree with this. Any brown skinned trash from a muslim-majority nation is a scum. Do you live in Toronto OP? Persian infestation is highest in that city.

Iranians are brotier. Shias are basically the catholics of Islam, while Sunnis are the pr*testant pigdogs.

t. Mohamed Azizari

Look at all these Canadian/American flags with shitskins posting from behind them

What a fucking disgrace

t. Leb

Canada, America, and Australia are literally Iranian Internet Defense Force: the countries

this
honestly to the diaspora, if iran is so good, go back

or at the very least have the balls to identify yourself as iranian before posting

why the fuck you arabian niggers are always so buttblasted?

My organic chem professor was Iranian. They're actually pretty cool I hope my country doesn't invade them.

In Toronto. Ive never actually seen an Iranian even though theyre the number one muslim country canada gets immigrants from. Strangely enough I see pakis everywhere.

this desu. The greco-latins and persians should have been the rightful inheritors of the post-ancient world but an asteroid hit and fucked agricultural economies at a crucial time and now we live in a world where ar*bs and g*rmanics call the shots.

At least China and India weathered the storm.

iranians have a pretty shitty culture/manners but they are usually law abiding and upstanding.

arabs/kurds in my city are 75% of the time ghetto wannabe thugs who shit up every place they go to. IE they act like full euroarabs

yeah i don't know what OP is on about.. the few iranians I met were bros..

also do iranian women put out? they seem hot desu

iranian women are usually ugly chubby and brown

the ones that aren't put out for white dudes in my experience

Ive never seen a kurd before either. How do you even tell?

Iranians are aryan ok they invented the word guys they're white

>posts some kurd or iranian with obvious georgian/caucasus ancestry
meanwhile in reality

PERSIANS ARE WHITE AS FUCK

eh I'd still hit bottom right senpai

Spoiler: all women look like men without makeup and hair management. And the more they do it the worse they look when they stop.

IIDF pls go

simply false

Idk dude Iran is clearly the least cucked country in the middle east

>tells Saudi, Israel, and USA to fuck off
>good at wrestling
>exports lots of doctors and scientists

those women are wearing makeup. There is no makeup "natural look" marketing trend but they are still wearing makeup.

There are some women who look nice without makeup but they are the exception in which other women wearing makeup are trying to emulate.

Why can't you Iranians accept you're literally Pajeets?

>country suffers massive brain drain
>men are creepy, manlet rapists
>women are ugly
>weird as fuck names nobody can pronounce

desu senpai women are ugly without makeup

Iranian women are hot. I'm a WASP btw

>honkies MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD affffffffffffffffffff
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>>these faces
AYYYY LMAOOOO

Only Iranian I knew was a weeb shut in a la r9k.

>hating aryans

they're more like arabs than pajeets

>t. Iranian subhuman

Identify yourself scumbag.

t. kike

t. Bill Al-Khalid Goldenstein

Iranians are Aryan thus white, stay mad

>colored contacts

t.Self-hating Iranian