If you dislike this movie then you have SHIT taste. Discuss?

If you dislike this movie then you have SHIT taste. Discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYgawxtFLqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just watched it. I've seen a lot of bad movies, but they almost always have something good in them. This did not. Everything was awful. Truly the worst movie I've ever seen.

Completely agree, it truly was cape kino, Zack is a genius

top kek

watching it now. 5th time I think.

You're not even trying anymore
Capekino is a stupid meme

>he's a capeshitter
>he does this for free

I just watched the ultimate edition today and I really enjoyed it. I thought it was a good superhero popcorn movie. I dont see why it got so much shit. Unless the theatrical release was really that bad.

no you

My friends don't particularly hate it but they say it's overrated and that latest Marvel movies were better, what do you think?

What was he shooting at in the comic panel?

The Ultimate Edition has a lot of footage that links all the bullshit they somewhat failed to do in the theatrical edition. The pacing is better too despite being longer. Essentially, I liked it a lot (the ultimate edition that is) but I am also a Batman fan BUT the lesson to take away from this is WB needs to stop fucking meddling. If the movie had JUST BEEN ABOUT BATMAN V SUPERMAN it would've been much better, it didn't need to be a precursor to Justice League. WB meddling is how we got the Schumacher Batman films so it should be pretty evident that it hampers everything.

(They're right)
yikes

i wuz just kidding

>Batman running horizontally on a wall fast enough to dodge several shotgun blasts in the beginning of the movie
>Batman killing upwards of 10 people
>Basing a movie off of the hot dog shit that is the Dark Knight Returns
>Lex Luthor portrayed by Jesse Eisenberg
>Lois Lane once again being involved in the action portion of the movie
>Man of Steel was mediocre, this is more of the same with Batman thrown in
>Killing off a Superman nobody cares about for some ebin reveal that hes alive that no one will care about. Literally no emotional attatchment to this mediocre iteration.
>Merging DKR, Death of Superman, Justice League, and Flashpoint into one movie and expecting it not to be a cluster fuck

This is easily a 4/10 movie. Easily. Directors Cut is not much better. Snyder took iconic characters and boiled them down to literal action figures DAT SMASH FIGHT YEAYYY FUN like a retarded kid in the sandbox. Marvel isnt any better, but this shlock was fucking bitter after stuff like Dark Knight showed Batman can be somewhat grounded

>B...BUT HES A BATMAN IN SUPERMANS WORLD

Like every other Batman? Earth One should have been the basis for a movie, Old Man Alflecki is gonna age like cottage cheese and there will be nothing left. Snyder does not deserve to direct anything else converning super heros.

basically, yes

for some reason, this flick's haters tend to be the most retarded plebs there are.

>Starting out the Justice League cinematic universe with an old Batman while everyone else is in their 30s

>People dont like this shitty movie I like, and I cant defend it so Ill just say theyre retarded

agree

>>Batman killing upwards of 10 people
I agree with that, they could easly change every weapon batman uses for a "non letal batgun that knocks down the time he needs" like every other movie
Death of supes -> After he "ressurect" once, knowing that will be justice league movies with him, show earth moving "spoiling" ressurection.
Rest was ok

Avengers: Age of Ultron was one of the biggest piece of shit movies I've ever seen. I'm a fan of Marvel and super hero flicks, but there is nothing good to come out of that train wreck.
BvS was it's direct competition and in every way is a superior film.
Both movies had universes to set up, and too many characters to fit in.
BvS is a beautifully shot film, has amazing fight scenes, and I'm really happy with the cast.
All the shit put on BvS can equally be applied to Age of Ultron, except the later has no redeeming qualties

This movie is shit, in fact you can't even defend it without pretentious le kino buzzwords (great cinematography, well shot) or going full b-b-b-but marvel

>great cinematography, well shot
>buzzwords

I liked it, but I agreed that there were a lot of problems with it too

Hey user! user! user - your girlfriend sucks pussy! Hey user she's a dyke! I know, I know! She's a lesbian, a lesbian, a lesbian!

You're criticising the movie based on what you expected from the source material, not its own cinematic merits. Are you 10 years old?

no. fuck off

This scene right here was spawned by the producer of Batman TAS' Bruce Timm.

Say what you will about Snyder, but he would never EVER do this.

>>B...BUT HES A BATMAN IN SUPERMANS WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=DYgawxtFLqI

What about that lesbian kiss in the opening of Watchmen?

damn

haven't watched it yet, was bored to tears during the first 10 minutes.

You mean the one scene that fitted lyrically & thematically with Bob Dylan's Time's Changing song? Exquisite idea. He wasn't inserting a fetish like Bruce Timm that's been a thing since Batman Beyond.

>You mean the one scene that fitted lyrically & thematically with Bob Dylan's Time's Changing song? Exquisite idea.

You talk like you have a mouthful of dicks

& you talk like a uncultured cuck who wants nothing but a mouthful of nigger dicks. Now shoo! Cuck off you fuck. Go watch some flicks.

Bait or someone who was out to hate it from the start.

>Batman killing upwards of 10 people
...so?
>Man of Steel was mediocre
shit taste revealed

Yes, everyone who saw that movie definitely tasted shit

I haven't seen this movie and I probably never will. Discuss?

>BvS was it's direct competition
Are you mixing up AoU with Civil War? Because it was Civil War that came out close to BvS.

It wasn't Age of Ultron you retard, it was Civil War.

this movie is fucking awful

If you like this movie, you have shit taste discuss

This guy is right, discuss?

This movie doesn't have anything good except the fight scene.

I'm huge Marvel fan. But BvS is far superior to anything Marvel has ever made.

I'm huge DC fan. But BvS is the most pathetic piece of shit DC has ever made.

I'm a comic book fan and I dislike BvS. MoS was okay though. Discuss?

I'm huge Marvel comic book fan. I think i really loved BvS.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

At first I resisted, I tried not to view his holy creation for fear that I was unworthy, shame be upon me for Zack Snyder is as magnanimous as he is talented

he isn't very magnanimous then

Why do you need our tears? You're all cried out?

What was Snyder doing in the Warehouse scene?

>I didn't understand bvs

NEW THREAD BOYS WE IN HEYA

Age of Ultron was it's competition you fucking tard. Like I said, both films had to introduce a fuck load of characters and plot. They where the films that set up what's to come for both franchises. BvS did an all round better job. The same wide spread hate should be put on Age of Ultron