What was your first 99, Sup Forums

What was your first 99, Sup Forums

Originally Fletching on the old RS2. Got my max cape on OSRS about a year ago and haven't played since.

Str, back when that was actually important.

Social skills

>social skills
>posting on Sup Forums

choose one

Lvl 99 in making shapes on the dance floor

hats off to anyone who got 99 runecrafting

proof plz

if you had max cape on osrs, fletching wouldnt've been your first cape on rs2. that's 2 different people with 2 different ways of thinking.

Gave up runescape at atk/str/def lvl 90
Everything else was about 5 levels down

It was slayer on darkscape. Managed it get it before hitpoints or magic

Not who you're replying to, but it's also possibly an almost 10 year difference between 99 fletching and OSRS max. Could have learned a lot/changed priorities between them.

They completely ruined this game

Smithing yo

Gave up being a member and playing in general after they implemented the grand exchange.

too poor to get membership which is where the good xp gaining methods are :( level 70+ everything as of last night tho

Nah, I have a full time job now so I was an admitted RWTfag. My first 99 on OSRS was Prayer, then Construction.

That's a sad projection you have there, user.

>Grand Exchange
Fuck this.
No more social darwinism = no more playing

Fucking woodcutting yo!

I love trees

Yeah, it's pretty terrible that you no longer have to spend an hour in Fally/Varrock trying to buy/sell something simple. How dare they allow us more time to play that game rather than mindlessly typing "selling nats" over and over.

How is darkscape these days?

I was one of the first 1,000 to get 99 fletching.
Made some 20 million addy arrows after that.
Made a fucking fortune.
Then I rolled that money into infinity robes and controlled the entire market for years in it.
If you ever bought a set, you bought it from me.
I flipped infinity robes soooo much that I made over 5 billion.

It was shut down october last year

Woodcutting followed closely by firestarting.

my highest was lvl 90 range back when I used to play it like...2009. Don't know what OSRS is like but if it takes up your life like getting a 90 did fuck that.

>yes yes I remember red chins to lvl range but then you need a ton of gold

It's nice and shut down over here. Started playing again after so many years for that and they closed it after less than a year.

This literally didn't happen. I've been playing since 2001.

Or HAD been playing since 2001, as I said, I quit once I reached Max Cape on OSRS. Already have Comp Cape on RS3 so I have no reason to continue. Most of my friends list never logs on anymore. The one who did exposed themselves as a trans furry and I cut ties.

Because you can't trade anything without gaining something of equivalent value. All trades must be fair and equal. Fuck that.

I am Zezima
>ama

What? They got rid of the whole fair trade thing years ago.

Meh haven't played since then. Sorry for my ignorance I guess.

I mean I dont know if others were doing it, but I definitely was. It paid for my smithing + crafting + and 99 construction.

tfw played for years when I was younger and only got to like 80

tfw my life is too busy to pick up OSRS

scamming noobs for their banks

My first was hunter around 08.

not missing much, servers are shit

The servers have *always* been shit

This. Now that online gaming is so convenient things like RS got boring. I used to sit at my old desktop for 6 hours a day playing it.

Which one of you fags scammed me the other day

Defence

Anyone remember the name of those dungeons you would fight in that we're in the wilderness. They were the shit when you were rolling with your clan.

I used to be a master at scamming. I'd map and log out my ongoing scams in Excel. The longer you build the trust, the higher the payoff.

Are you talking about the revenant caves? They had a few mid level monsters in the front and had the ghost creatures in the north part?