What do you expect from chvrches' next album?

what do you expect from chvrches' next album?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ddEGRDxA!JeUPV8-t7Yv55RsZr6IZng
theguardian.com/music/2012/jun/26/new-band-churches
scotsman.com/lifestyle/culture/music/lauren-mayberry-five-reasons-to-love-depeche-mode-1-3181703
youtube.com/watch?v=VF9jP1y0wL8
youtube.com/watch?v=LCMf0O3GjKE
youtube.com/watch?v=B9BLMNn0PrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suicide

lush visceral sodomy

Bit obvious

they're not capable of anything greater than inoffensive synthpop so i'm expecting this to be their last album

couple of millennial whoops

not much desu

qt chipmunky tunes, nothing amazing

>fuck drumpf
>brandon diss
>shia collab
>BLACKED-tier production value

ffs, nobody likes chvrches/synthpop in this fucking thread? fuck moo.

i like them but i think they've peaked

We like Lauren, but the music is retro trash.

Should do a song about the succ

we love lavren herself

now post her without makeup

you asked for it

...but not her music. why even bother?
how could you be sure of that? they barely released 2 albums.
you're a dumbass. they make good synthpop with proper melodies like in the old days. keep your experimental unlistenable bullshit to yourself, i'll keep the "retro" songs to myself.

cute CUTE

still good looking

how many albums does it take to be sure? there's no sign that they aspire to greater than they are now. it's not a bad thing -- putting out three decent albums and calling it quits is a path i wish more bands took

this goblin gives head

she wears make-up here
she wears some make-up here

5/10

i wonder how her feet smell

WHAT A CUTE

KAWAAAAIIII DESUNEEEE

CUUUUUUTTEEEEEEE UGUUUUUU~~~!! *;3*

like moldy sweat with a hint of girliness

Music, hopefully

thoughts?

Iain looks like he has cancer

i meant related to that girl (carly) next to iain.

She hates Brandon for no reason. He's even said that none of what he does on here is real. Why hold a retarded grudge and reference on their album?

Lauren needs to jettison the deadweight and start a solo career. It's bad for her image to always have those two leeches standing around her all the time.

lavren just looks that much more beautiful with carly around, carly is just less qt

lavren is happier around betas, that's why those faggots are still around

carly had a weaker haircut, that's all. she's still a major cutie.

Brandon is a douchebag. If I ever saw him IRL, I would hold him down and let Lavren kick his testicles until he coughs blood.

i wonder why that is, it's so uncharacteristic compared to a lot of women.

maybe she simply judges people by factors other than their looks. people like that do exist

He's pretty much playing a character and playing along with people in these threads. I think people are taking him, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole way too seriously.

She's a dom. She wants to take their innocence by force.

that's a turn off. she's prob a beta herself

Very very few. There's a reason AWALT exists.

get the hell out of here. those 2 guys are essential for the band' success. they're all a good team.

No, she's an alpha female as evidenced by her not taking any shit from misogynists.

she did a handful of solo/guest appearances last year and is learning to play guitar (and already knows drums). it could happen

Shit

synthpop suits her the best. before chvrches she was in 2 indie rock bands (boyfriend/girlfriend, blue sky archives). nobody gave a damn about them. chvrches is the best thing that happened to her and she should stay in this band; no solo career nonsense.

because chvrches is a very commercial project (as indicated by the fact they changed a letter to be google-able)

also, aereogramme, iains former band, blasts everything chvrches did out of the water

i like your taste in lavren pics, please post moar

i'm aware of her other groups and yes, they were boring and bad. i don't think synthpop suits her as well as you may think. she was brought on to chvrches at the suggestion of iain who worked with her on BSA stuff; prior to that there's no evidence that she even had an interest in that kind of music. i would like to see lauren realize her potential as a solo artist

mega.nz/#F!ddEGRDxA!JeUPV8-t7Yv55RsZr6IZng

the fapening PR promotion

>lauren2956

post the sexiest pics you have. i know you have them.

Lavren's well read and educated she could probably do something more ambitious, Iain is also talented. I guess they just prefer mediocrity.

browse the mega folder Iain is super passionate about synthesizers - i could see him going in a Thomas Dolby direction with production and design

Most of her favorite music is Indie Rock. She's never paid lip service to any New Wave or Synthpop artist.

I don't really think he actually intended to cause any harm or anger her in anyway. The guy even had the decency to apologize and she still just ignored him. I bet it did piss her off, creep her out, and make her sad. I'm not going to overlook the fact that he felt the same way about her not willing to accept it. I think he feels a little regret about it in some way and wishes he hadn't had done anything or take part in the now infamous "Leave a trace" trolling. I don't think he actually wants to meet her or anything because he has touched on this when it has been brought up, saying that he'd be embarrassed and ashamed. He seems to be honest about having a crush on her, and wishing he was good enough, I do respect that he can admit to himself and everyone here that he'd probably never be good enough for her. It sucks for him that they have a lot in common, but at least he is willing and seems to accept that reality and admit that people are probably fucking with him over claims of Lauren knowing people he knows from the moped thing and knowing his cousin. He's been here long enough that people know how to get under his skin, and what better way then to say that he had ties with her that were unbeknownst to him.

>browse the mega folder

dude, i wont download 2 GB

>a very commercial project
retro sounding synthpop is not really breaking the charts. they're more like a second tier band regarding mainstream popularity. for instance, they have had a huge hit.

btw, don't fool yourself. all artists that sell their music (even your favorite obscure bandcamp artists) are commercial projects by definition. only those that don't make any money from art aren't commercial.

>(as indicated by the fact they changed a letter to be google-able)
that's a bullshit argument. their original name was churches. they replaced the u with a v later (around september 2012).

theguardian.com/music/2012/jun/26/new-band-churches

you can download individual files bro

>Thomas Dolby direction

Muh dick. Too bad barely anyone is into that lusher and more full style these days.

apparently the thing about her making the "you're acting just like brandon" comment at some party is true. i didn't get much info on it.

lauren is not really a big synthpop fan, but she likes some of it. she said she likes prince, tegan and sara (they're now new wave/synthpop), depeche mode, robyn and others.

scotsman.com/lifestyle/culture/music/lauren-mayberry-five-reasons-to-love-depeche-mode-1-3181703

if anything if he's serious or not, he did teach her a hard lesson about fame and being in the spotlight. you don't know who it's going to attract and in a way she got the reality check that she needed.

even though him calling her "the indie taylor swift" was pretty funny and kind of accurate

Lies and Recover are great, no memeing

lies yes, recover - not so much. now is not the time is an underrated gem.

Martin's songs are also very underrated

Lies and Mother We Share are legitimately good

the lavren twins look bigger in this photo

i think she just has a tighter shirt on

on the tragedy plus time podcast lauren revealed that other schoolgirls teased her with the nickname "eggy tits"

we get it and youre on his dick hard
we're playing along too

How's my dick taste?

they are a slutpop band at this point

look at the music video of their promo single, leave a trace

are you a muslim? there's nothing slutty about a woman looking good and having nice clothes. go back to middle ages, clode minded autist.

hey honeybee :3

did lavren really give him that pet name?

damn dude if you're gonna be that obsessive to begin with you could at least go the extra mile and sort the pictures into categories for easier browsing

not my folder but i agree

nothing

I digged their first record but their second record was just formulaic and her voice sounded annoying in the sense of being uninteresting the second time around. Sort of like when you have a food you like and are satisfied and think you'd like another but the taste is actually no longer satisfying with the second one. Law of diminishing returns iirc. I wonder where they'll go from here.

brandon said it best comparing it to a soft drink that's just starting to go stale. the taste is there a bit, but it's different

I enjoy masturbating to this girl.

rumor has it that it was her that gave him that nickname

hopefully they'll actually play some songs about jesus for once, or they'll change their fucking name

New Paramore just BTFO their entire discography 2bh

They should just break up

what?

we can have both

>Brandon, please forget me and move on. I' so sorry I broke your heart but it's time to move on. I hate it to but there's someone out there for you, I know you wish I can be the one for you, but I cant. I gave you chances to get your self together over 4 years, but you did nothing, and I'm moving on, just remember that you'll always be in the back of my mind.....honeybee. I hope you find love, and please Brandon, just let me go, let me go.

Listen to this Brandon, thing will be alright I promise. youtube.com/watch?v=VF9jP1y0wL8

Forgot this one, sorry. youtube.com/watch?v=LCMf0O3GjKE

synthpop suits her very well, like it or not. the proof is in the pudding: chvrches are one of the best modern synthpop bands.

ridiculous comment.

1. both bands could coexist very well
2. nobody forces you to like just one of them
3. paramore's new song is new wave, not synthpop
4. they already collaborated in the past youtube.com/watch?v=B9BLMNn0PrQ
5. don't be an idiot
6. see #5.

if I had the chance I swear I'd love her with everything I have.

it suits chvrches well but lavren's true potential has yet to be seen

calm down brandon

What do you mean?

their next album will completely solidify their fade into irrelevancy without a shadow of a doubt

you love her we're not fucking fool b-love