Girl here. Does this hurt?

Girl here. Does this hurt?

I want to try some random fun with some hot black guys of color, but i'm a little afraid of getting fucked too hard if that's possible lol

Please note that this thread is for girls only, if your gonna slutshame make your own thread :3

Tits and time stamp or kys

tits or gtfo

i'm not gonna whore myself out. also, that rule does only apply to attention whores, so GTFO yourselves newfags

> Black guys of color
> Black, also of color
> Tits of gtfo

if you like getting your cervix smashed...then no it wont hurt.

>implying

Um no that rule applies to all stupid sluts on Sup Forums

Also

>that rule only applies to attention whores
>starts off post with "I'm a girl"

TITS OR GTFO

Does sex hurt? Is the penis big? Have you ever had sex? You sound way to immature to be asking about getting fucked by black guys , sounds like you don't know much about sex in general.

You dumb fucking cunt, the entirety of the rule is "tits or gtfo", you can'tjust go and add random shitty clauses

The amount of beta males in here is overwhelming. Feeding the troll for maybe 1% chance of tits. Y'all cheesey fingered virgins fap too much.

>Girl here
Tits + time stamp or GTFO

just make sure you don't broadcast it to the public. Once you leave Tyrone for beating you you will find none of white men that desired you before respect you or consider you a possible future partner.
>once you go black we don't want to you back
lots of girls fuck their dogs for fun though they just don't tell anyone. just don't be stupid and let the monkey get you pregnant, then everyone will just laugh at you behind your back

its the best way to do it gurllllllfrannnnn

>nu4chan, ladies and gentlemen

newfag detected

Just find the biggest fucking cucumber you can, and shove it into your bangina as hard and deep as you can. If you hit the bottom of your bagina, you have to push it even harder and further with force. If you pussy out and just stop it where it feels comfortable for you, then you won't get to feel what it may feel like to get fucked extremely hard with an extremely large dick.

Also, babies come from there, vaginas are tough as fuck, don't be afraid if it hurts, you will get used to it.
Rather try it out yourself than get rekt because unprepared on your first try, right?

is this now a cringe bread

Gtfo newfag

Constipation hurts, even if it's a small poo. So yeah, basically yes.

not a chick, no I won't show you my cock

I want cummies

who dat

anal whore

>black guys of color

I love how girls make such a big deal out of anal.
Useless.
Pic related ftw.

Bitch...fuck yourself to make sure your fingers are not too big.

"totally not a bait"

kys fag

BLAQT hoes need to get

top fucking kek

You know the BBC is just a meme right, you coal burning whore? Have fun getting kicked in the face and being ditched in the gutter by a random nigger.

>this is a thread for girls only
>mfw when OP and all other posters dudes

Right, they're fucking obsessed

Nice shill.

whats the name of that girl?

>Girl here.
No you are not

you are the same fucking idiot that troll b every day

No? This is a thread on Sup Forums so it's for men, and women who have posted tits.
>or bitches that aren't retarded that are fine with not telling everyone about their baginer

This bad bait.

His name is Rita Filename

This bait is trying to hard.

just dress a bit slutty and go walk around a ghetto area, you'll get a rough sex from a few, might end up losing your wallet, phone and catching AIDS too

"girl"

fuck off to Sup Forums

>thread is for girls only
obvious bait is obvious

sauce

"I want to try some random fun with some hot black guys of color"

"i'm not gonna whore myself out"

Just kill yourself

>so GTFO yourselves newfags

>not knowing rules

Terrible b8 OP

user with a black cock here :) Give me ur snapchat and I'll show you