Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/man-lets-girlfriend-sex-people-9825985
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3430833
imgur.com/a/D5Bl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some anons bitch

go on...

Wife

those are ancient. why don't you post your gf? you do have a gf, don't you?

She looks foxy

More

wwyd?

someone needs to start a kik group for sharing our ladies

true

need nudes

My gf literally told me this morning when I was too tired to fuck;
"Maybe I should get another boyfriend who ravishes me, and keep you just for dates."

And lately she's been telling me about cute waiters and security guards she's been flirting with.

will give nudes once you rate and tell me what youd do.

Nice bet her ass is tight

hot. make it happen. let her fuck one of them

my gf

her pussy

any diapered cuckies here?

who's pussy? very nice look...

MOAR

Any nudes?

7/10 would spunk on face

I love jerking off to your whores. They think the pictures are just for your eyes... ha! girls never learn

Keep going cuckies

wwyd?

We're being normalized! Not sure if good thing or bad...

>mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/man-lets-girlfriend-sex-people-9825985

wwyd? That's the best photo I've got of her.

being loud does not make you normal, normal people arent cucks

She kinda looks like Gianna Michaels.

I'd throat fuck her until her make-up ran down her face. Then leave a thick load on her face and tits.

Do you want mines motherless? she is

And another.
Just let your gf stumble upon these articles and start a discussion
>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3430833

Julia Vefnir.
Performance arts career 2011-present

Married since 2014.

Your "gf" lol k

looking for someone to cum on cam to my gf's pics... add opty1337 on skype

Damn! Moar!

I'd wreck that little piece of ass. Rough from behind while making her ass red from slaps. Hair pulling and a deep creampie.

She actually loves having her hair pulled and getting spanked!

I love it when my wife fucks other guys. I love it when she comes home with another guy's cum dripping from her pussy.

>slowepokee.jpg
All this in this thread are mostly reposts or just trolls.
No one IRL does this.

imgur.com/a/D5Bl4

Girlfriend of 6 years. Wwyd

Wouldn't pull out. Pay child support for 18 years. No regrets

So Hot!! Great body

My gf.Wwyd?

post more!

damn! stunning.. nudes pleasE?

Moar

gf love to share her pics

so fucking sexy. would push my nose deep between that smooth pussy, smelling her horny musk. after licking up every drop, i'd fill her up with my throbbing cock before fucking her raw.

don't have any, sorry :(

More articles?

I can't fap to an episode of hoarders

Gf

Wife

cool.

From her tumbr
Lemmie look for some more.

More

Her ass

hi, my indian wife is 41, not slim, pics in T folder, anydesk code 3739827, if u want to use my browsers and make a gallery in SW ( slutwives forum) and xhamster, post in cfwives chatroom or tumblr, teamviewer 476 306 716 pwd 7406

I would destroy this bitch

mmm imagining that i picked her up at the lobby bar while you were on an all-day scuba trip. took her back to your room where she let me take photos of her undressing down to nothing, including up close shots of her spread pussy and de-flowered asshole. with the camera set to video and her, i then fucked her brains out on the bed, making her cum three times, each time cleaning up the mess with a pair of her panties. I finished by shooting a huge load of thick cum into and all over her pussy, making her suck the post-cum drool off the head of my dick, filming the whole thing. Taking her used panties and my camera with me, I proceed to post the entire experience on 4chang, leaving my number embedded in each photo in the hopes you'll find one and call me to do it all over again. we agree to have me contact her the next day for another meetup, where fuck her just as hard and just as dirty as the previous day, this time letting every drop of cum shoot deep inside her pussy. As perfectly planned, you text her just as i'm finishing and say you're back early from another excursion and on your way up. she freaks out big time and has me out the door before the call barely ends. since you've just been hanging in my room down the hall, you show up less than a minute later, walk right in, and toss her onto her back on the bed, pretending to be overly affectionate as you pull off the the tank top and sweatpants (same pair as here from yesterday) that she hurriedly put on before you walked in.

(cont'd)

gf

More ?

Wwyd?

Eating and waiting. Wwyd