Alright. get it off your chest

alright. get it off your chest.

I just started college. taking one class just to get my feet wet before i dive in fully. (psychology) I don't have the motivation to do any of the homework. I hate being there. when I come home, I feel like shit because my parents might actually believe in me, and I'm letting them down. I've had a few interviews, no calls back. My depression is so crushing that I feel like killing myself might be the only way to stop the pain. meds don't work. i love them, and I don't expect them to pander to my needs, but even though there isn't much to be overwhelmed about, I'm still overwhelmed. My cat died too. she got put down. parents said it was better for her. she was a huge part of my life in the recent years. helped me through lots of shit. What do i do? help me, please, someone...

pic related

i don't want it to be.

welcome to the real world faggot, get a job and do shit that you like. and stop whining like the little bitch you are

i can relate... my cat got put down this week too

>cool story bro

This dudes a dumb faggot right here

what? i took psychology and there was literally zero homework.

didnt you hit ratemyprofessors.com before you signed up for professor homework?

serious answer:

cats are an excellent treatment for depression, and now that you dont have your kitty anymore you're realizing how much she helped you.

you need to adopt another kitty

go to the local spca or pound or something and get a cute little kitty that needs someone cuz he has no family and he's all alone ):

>black kittens are least likely to find a home because no one wants an unlucky cat ):

Seriously this, there's studies and shit proving it, it's really beneficial to have a pet with depression
I mean wait a little bit if you're still grieving your cat, but plan to adopt again

Do this OP, it's a good idea

Damnit screw you faggot I'd solve a lot of my problems with a little niggerbuddy too but my buttfucking landlord doesn't allow pets because reasons

what a cocksucker.

double dubs

double dubs

find a way faggot

~ Serious answer
Sorry to hear that, maybe you want to try to talk to your parents about that so they at least can understand

Your going to school for psychology. Good luck, maybe after you get your degree you can be a counselor at the local elementary before killing yourself.

It gets better Sup Forumsro. Just keep active, doesn't matter what you do, just do stuff. Who cares about University. NO ONE

>Under the Fair Housing Act, an individual with a disability may be entitled to keep an emotional support animal in housing facilities that otherwise do not allow pets. An emotional support animal—which can include animals other than dogs—must be permitted as a reasonable accommodation when an individual requires the animal in order to have an equal opportunity to use and enjoy the housing. The assistance the animal provides must relate to the individual’s disability.

get your dr to write a perscription, tell your landlord to take that dick out of his mouth and insert yours

Yeah but all kiddings aside I don't really want to put a cat in my shitty little appartment either. I'd be at university most hours of the day and there's hardly any roaming space, I'm in the dead center of the city. Little nigger would have a terrible life here. I miss having a pet though

dont be a sissy

yes I know I'm a bitch. you don't have to rub it in.

yes he is.

no i didn't. I should do that.

I really want to but I don't want to disrespect her memory. also since i still live with them, i don't think my parents will allow it after seeing what I went through after her death.

I've tried. I've never been a good communicator, but I'll try again. Thanks.

My major is still undeclared.

>it gets better
I've been hearing that for years. It hasn't really. It's always up and down but I always end up lower than I started. but thank you. means a lot to me.

kinda funny. 6/10

:^)

you've got some problems of your own, don't you?

Mfw mom and step father getting divorced
Mfw they blame it on me because all I do is sleep even though I'm getting shit done with my life
Mfw they don't even know the amount of good shit I'm actually getting done and don't wanna hear it

Toughen up or gtfo my gene pool.
Uni is easy as piss unless you're a spineless subhuman wimp.
Masters student of astrophysics here

you've got shitty parents who are projecting onto you. they're using your sleeping too much as an excuse to place all their problems on you. (you probably already know that.) If you can afford to, move out. If you can't, do it as soon as possible. being around toxicity like that isn't good for you.

>cat helped me threw lots of shit
probably better to off yourself.

>astrophysics
why haven't you killed yourself yet?

in all seriousness, not everyone is the same. you can class yourself as above others, thats fine. but don't put people down just because you're better than them. be better somewhere else

>inb4 shitpost

you made me check.
Anyway, refer to guy above. cats can help with depression.

If you need a cat to help with your depression, probably better to not be living.

you don't have depression do you?

got it big time, don't take it out on cats, even though i have one.

not taking it out. she comforted me at my worst. everyone copes differently. don't make me defend myself about this.

Wow. You have no idea, kid. You really need to take a step back and look at your life and how good you have it. You don't know what depression is, you don't know what grief is. It sounds like you just want to have depression so you can put a label on feeling a bit shit or a bit lethargic. It's not your fault, it's your generations fault and meds and diagnoses for depression being handed out like asprin. Let's trade lives for a day then see how you feel about your situation.

Why the fuck would they project shit on me for

kys

You have it in you to do whatever you want user. I was so depressed and pathetic i came close to killing myself a couple years ago. Things still aren't amazing but i'm a lot more comfortable with myself and happy with my life right now, and things get better slowly. You can do it too, just don't worry too much about what other people think and remember to take it one day at a time & be kind to yourself. Keep it up, you're doing good and things will get better if you keep at it

Pic related, if he can make it so can you

happily.

because their marriage is falling apart.

ok

Yeah, I just don't know how to get happy. I imagine once i get happy it won't be hard to keep it there. I will try to take it one day at a time, too. thank you.

He gets inexplicably aroused by spiderman and it confuses and enrages him

1) Make an appointment with a psychiatrist
2) Get Meds
3) Feel Better

I've been hopped up on ADHD medication for over 24 months. Don't remember the last time I was sad or unhappy. 4.0 GPA

Wanna know what winning feels like? Get a prescription for good drugs. Stimulants specifically.

Seriously? I got them prescribed a while ago and I was completely K.O. after a month or two, had to quit