At what age does it become creepy for a man to be dating an 18 year old girl?

At what age does it become creepy for a man to be dating an 18 year old girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6b7TluEqKY
youtube.com/watch?v=cmsft93LGoE&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you're dead.

To date? 22
To secretly bone? 24-25

When you hit 25 or soo 18 yr olds really shouldn't be in your social circle

25+

What if she's an Asian immigrant?

never she is of legal age and if she chooses to date an older man there is nothing creepy about him dating her

Thats somehow worse honestly

Then just pay her parents $10 and keep her in your basement

Depends on how much he makes tbqh. I'd never find it creepy if a 25yo dated an 18yo girl though?

>Dating
>In 2017
>Not raping women

You are creepy as fuck

why is that worse?

37 yo male dating 18 yo old female. Creepy
?

its creepy to date a women who shows interest in you? what sort of insane line of thinking is this? are you the same person who thinks people shouldnt date girls under 5'5 no matter their age?

Lmao im 25 and bone 18 year old club sluts, don't be hatin cause you ain't gettin.

No you are just a creepy dude
Pic related

I'm 23 and dating an 18 year old, nothing wrong with it OP

You can't get any from girls your own age. The only way you can get some is to exploit the naiveté of the socially underdeveloped.

>dating an 18 year old at your age is the equivalent of choosing the noob weapon in a fps

It's not just the guy's decision, it's the girl's too. So what does it matter?

>Implying you wouldn't
Come on guys admit it, you would bang 18yr Olds your whole life if you could.

i dont follow girls around or anything weird like that im just saying i wouldnt refuse to do it its more likely that its not going to happen

You're not creepy at all. Seriously. The other guys are idiots.

>At what age does it become creepy for a man to be dating an 18 year old girl?

About 22.

Obvious creepy dude is obvious

and now you are just doing this to continue this on further than it needs to be taken

I have a girl my age.

I wouldn't. The damage doing so would cause to my reputation would be too profound.

My friends would laugh and ridicule me and I'd never hear the end of it. Also, no girl my own age would EVER date me after hearing about it.

what creepy if u score that at +30 most men find you a champ

Going out of your way to find 18 year olds is creepy. If it just happens by circumstance it is fine.

99 for all i care, know why because i'm not a judgemental jelly fagget.

>pic related, what i aim to do in my old age.

By the formula.

however, if you can nail it down and handle the immaturity of her; go for it until you die of a heart attack.

Coincidentally the same age that you stop giving a shit that people think you're "creepy", and why should you care? You're pounding some hot 18 year old ass.

Never.

not him but......... are you retarded? have you met girls from 20 to 25? they're PRETTY fucking cancer.. why would you ever want to date a girl "your own age?" it's even worse after 25 because they start drinking wine and pretending that they're sophisticated because "that's what adults do." also, they host dinner parties for the same reasons.

>keeps posting
>doesn't know he's being trolled

>the formula.
>the

You say that like there is a famous formula everyone should know about.

maybe after death.............

I'm 29 and my girlfriend is 18 yo
women of my age only want kids and get married

There is

youtube.com/watch?v=y6b7TluEqKY

((age/2 + 7) * 0)+ 18 = means 18 is fine

Half your age plus seven years. Everyone DOES know about it - how do you not?

I have a coworker who dated a 16 year old as a 38 year old, she told him she was 18 though, they live together for six years then she turned into a dyke and dumped him for a woman

I think if you are 23 or older, a lot of people are going to find this a little creepy. Of course, the image hit is a small price to pay for tight, barely legal pussy.

What the fuck does it matter what other people think?
If she wants a wrinkly old dick in her perky tight snatch, that's her business. Also it's your win. Have fun with it.

over 40 i would say

That looks suspiciously trappy

that is literally what i said in that post

I am 28 and unable to talk to Girls who are this young, impossible.
It started when i got 23, think AT this age you should stop dating them.

seconded. I'm 24 and fucked an 18 year old and it was a bit weird. I wouldn't go around telling all my friends that.

You know, they're not doing it because they think it's grown up lol. It is growing up. The days of puking becausE you drank too much, and getting stoned out of your mind are over dude. You should realize maybe they work very hard and enjoy a relaxing night with their friends at the end of the week.

/thread

Ask him on twitter

Everyone should know about it. If you don't you've been sheltered.

Uncle Terry living the dream.

here you go dude, don't have to thank me

youtube.com/watch?v=cmsft93LGoE&t=1s

autism_speaks.png

>The days of puking becausE you drank too much, and getting stoned out of your mind are over dude.

Lmao you don't know many 25+ yr olds do you...

Why is it acceptable for an older woman to get with 18 yo man but not the other way around? Just asking for a friend

once you turn 67, you date 19 years olds

27yo with 17yo gf. Met when she was 15. No regrets.

It's not acceptable for her if she's over 28 or so. You're just thinking about your perspective.

I'm 28 and fucking a 16 year old.

Nigga u gay

Is that Natalie Portman???

Why was it weird?

how did you know?