Where the fuck do I get pot seeds?

Where the fuck do I get pot seeds?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Cannabis seeds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask your local dealer

Go buy shitty weed like shake

Do internet markets for this shit still exist or all they all scams?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Cannabis seeds

Most countries haven't criminalized seeds, therefor you should be free to order from basically anywhere. There have been cases of people having their seeds spotted in customs and then wait a while for the customer to start growing their shit so they can make a bust, so be careful.

They do exist, but there's hardly any reason to order from those if all you're getting is seeds.
That's unless you live in the few countries where seeds are illegal.

Like I haven't tried every fucking site there is. Trump just embargoed trade from China and every fucking site does all they're banking in china so I get stoped every fucking time.

I'm pretty sure seeds are illegal in the us

When you buy weed there is often some in the bag but I haven't smoked in years so

Find someone who grows a large crop. They could have males with seeds, or they could have females that were accidentally pollinated which will yield seeds.

Or you can go get some Mexican mud bud, and get as many seeds as you want.

greatlakesgenetics

james bean company

twistytreatseeds

all united states based.

Will they ship to states that haven't legalized any sort of marijuana?

i live in a medical state, so there that

however, it didn't ask me to verify anything, I just put the items in the cart, went to check out, it sent me a bill via paypal to my email (this was under a sports collectors llc or something like that) and three days later the shit was there.

What state?

Good seed banks
They all have good current reviews on the grow forums
also
seedsherenow
thedankteam

Where are they based?

michigan, but that shouldn't matter, this is a grey market matter

Those are also in the US
James bean, seedsherenow, thedankteam, are ones I personally have used. They take credit cards.

>the dank team
literally a 100% mark up, including shipping, and still 0 guarantee that they will arrive

Are they any good?

Tney aren't i got some seeds in the mail this morning. I live in Texas btw.

There are 2 seed banks in MI, great lakes genetics (cash only) and thedankteam

>literally a 100% mark up
Seed banks normally sell for double what they paid, they send with usps tracking

nigger, weed is only as good as you grow it

Yeah, they are good, but you should know what seeds you are ordering, you should do some research on breeders.
I have a huge seed collection, probably spend $100 to $200 a month

Only absolutely shit weed has seeds in it

Wrong, it highly depends on the strain. You can be the best grower in the world but if your initial seed is a shitty strain then your weed will be shit

I get illegal shit in the mail all the time, just got it got shipped doesn't mean it's legal dipshit.

Cannabis seeds are illegal, especially for Texans
At least you don't like in Oklahoma

I ordered some seeds from the UK before, twice they got snagged by customs.
All they do is send a letter saying they took your seeds.

literally the opposite of true.

with proper soil, ph, nutrients, and lighting you can take the dirtiest driest out nappy brick weed and grow at least 7% decent weed

or

you can spend $18 on a top notch breed and fuck it up before you even flip to 12/12

you're the guy who's lying about spending $100-200 a week aren't you?

>you're the guy who's lying about spending $100-200 a week aren't you?

I'm the one that said I spent that per month
He is pretty much right, it is all about genetics.
Sometimes you might be able to grow out some buds better than what you got the seeds from, but it will be pretty much the same.

Buy some reggie or some shake. I once bought a cheap zip and ended up with more seeds than I know what to do with.

7% is decent weed? Damn

I don't know dude, I live in a legal state so all of this weed price dick sizing is like a distant memory to me. I know you can fuck up good weed but strains are strains, you can't plant Northern Lights and make it Chem Dawg, it just doesn't work like that. Sure, you can maximize the grow potential of whatever strain you're growing, but it will still be limited by the fundamental properties of that strain

The bad thing about bag seeds is that you don't know if they were made on purpose.
If they were, they might be fine.
It is possible that they are the result of a female getting stressed and producing a few male flowers because of stress or genetics.
Either way those seeds could do the same thing and be what we call "hermies", with both male and female flowers, then you end up with a seeded crop.
You have you remember "like begets like", and start out with good seeds if you are serious about growing.

Feds back off