He would have won the popular vote if not for all those liberals being bussed into places in invisible busses

He would have won the popular vote if not for all those liberals being bussed into places in invisible busses.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oQ7_bo74VMA
youtu.be/4AR7ms1T6to
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
graphiq.com/vlp/32lo2oL1RNb
politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/5/voter-fraud-is-real-and-its-happening-now/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-voting-irregularities-snap-story.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/320361-lewandowski-says-he-didnt-see-evidence-of-trumps-voter-fraud-claims
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>invisible busses

Shit, I never thought of that. Not invisible buses, obviously, but they wouldn't just bus out in the open.

Why would they even need bussed liberals when evil immigrants who are in collusion with satan used their shapeshifting powers to vote multiple times.

Thats also why they are so good at causing rape epidemics without the rapes actually occuring in reality - they use their shapeshifting powers and the rape victims dont even know they were raped! Only donald trump and alex jones know about it.

I think your mixing up immigrants with Jews

Like Trumps daughter, son in law and grandchildren?

youtu.be/oQ7_bo74VMA
But Trump just tells it like it is.

THEY ARE JEWS!?

this goes deeper than I thought

If the bus is invisible, wouldn't you just see people in a sitting position flying around in formation?

That sounds like a thing liberals do. All flying in formation and shit.

It's like predator armor. They just vanish. That's why we can't find any actual incidents of mass voter fraud. It's secret Israeli technology funded by George Soros.

youtu.be/4AR7ms1T6to

I know this is bait, but fuck it. Far too many people actually think like this in the US today.

> "Prove me wrong"

Gotta prove you're right first, user. I know your shit-kicking president has you convinced you can just say shit and it's true until you're proven wrong (and even then, you're not REALLY wrong, you were told 'alternative facts'), but reality doesn't work that way.

It's not our fault you voted for an ignorant charlatan whose 'intellect' and ego never developed beyond that of a spoiled 10 year old. So when the US collapses from a combination of failing industries, over-taxed middle-and-lower classes, failed education systems, and runaway epidemics (just look up the resurgence of anti-vaxxers, thanks to Trump), just know that you brought it on yourselves.

This thread is why the murder rate is at a 45 year high. Unbelievable.

> murder rate at 45 year high

Holy shit, user. How retarded are you?

I bet you believed Trump and his crew of professional liars when they said the unemployment rate was over 40%, global warming is a lie, the Bowling Green Massacre must be avenged, and that we must all act like xenophobic bigots after what happened in Sweden last night...

#jesuisIKEA

I think he was joking...at least i hope he was.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

God emperor says it's the highest it's been in 47 years. He will not be questioned.

Bussing anyone somewhere else wouldn't change the popular vote.

Or are you just trolling?

Fuck off

>charlatan

Nice word, and thanks for ruining the thread

This issue of busing voters in to New Hampshire is widely known by anyone who’s worked in New Hampshire politics. It’s very real, it’s very serious."
— Stephen Miller

But he offered absolutely no evidence. Refuses to.

The murder rate in Chicago is at 80%, and that's just in Chicago, not in Illinouis either so stfu

Does Russia still pay you guys pocket change?

Actually the over all murder rate is much lower than it was during the 80's.

>80%
>that low

It is a proven fact that 93% of white Americans are murdered before they turn 25 thanks to immigration.

Just ignore the Russian trolls and the autistic who don't understand satire, or sarcasm.

And the blacks. With whom Trump has a great relationship. They all voted for him. Least racist president ever.

I think what happened in Sweden last night is a warning to us all. 0% of Swedes voted for Trump and now they have terrorist attacks every day.

Sad.

It's true. In state's where there's no voter ID laws, stealing ballots or filing forged early ballots is commonplace.

If we want to keep the election legitimate, then toss out all ballots that are not directly linked to the person who cast the ballot. However, the number of ballots for leftists would drop by 4/5ths.

The blacks are all immigrants anyway.

Statistically, your more likely to die in your own house then a car crash, simply because you're in your house for at least a third of the day

Statistics lie, and so do reporters, especially the types that use phrases like "white genocide" and "cultural marxist"

Stop reading, watching, and listening to the news, and go outside, get some fresh air, and look at real life yourself, rather then through the distorted lens of some retard telling you what you want to hear for hits

Oh wait, I forgot. You're too autistic to leave your mom's house, faggot

I read on Fox news that the world now respects the USA more because of Trump, that should shut up all those doubters.

Show me evidence. Any evidence

Fuck you, my mom died in an indoor car crash.

'evidence' is a Leftist invention designed to silence the TRUTH

If it wasn't for immigrants, my wife would not have left me. I saw build the wall twice as quick!

How does he not know that?

>2017 and not knowing how invisible busses work.

All you fucking cucks are just mad Killary lost even though she rigged the election (fact) and Trump has already taken America to 1950s levels of great and that figure is rising by the hour!

Why do leftists hate America so much?

Thank you brother. Leftist scum really make me so mad, I just wish they'd be honest like Trump and other decent hard working Americans who would never stoop to their level and lie for personal gain.

This actually make sense when you think about since the same cloaking tech was used to hide the Inauguration crowds by the dishonest media.

Fuck! How could we 'murricans' be so stupid as to not see what wasn't in front of us the whole time!

It still makes me mad that Clinton has gone unpunished for trying to rig the election, thank God we had Russia on our side to even things out!

Everyone who thinks Trump is an idiot voted for Clinton. FACT!

I don't have to prove you wrong, prove your claim is true first, you fucking idiot. That's how debating works.

Face blindness is a common trait with Republicans now.

>God is real, prove me wrong!
This is what you sound like.

That only applies to leftist liberals because they have been proven to make things up. Questioning the honesty of conservatives is plain stupid.

Exactly! We all know in our hearts that God is real without needing to explain Him to scum. Same applies here.

HAHAHAHAHA are you fucking joking? Republicans are literally climate change deniers.

graphiq.com/vlp/32lo2oL1RNb

Also your news sources are as credible as The Onion.

The fuck? Going for the ole liberal character assassination now since you can't explain away that video?

Typical faggot.

ZERO proof of any localized vote fraud taking place on US soil. All evidence has shown that the only fraud that took place was that perpetrated by the Russians to swing the vote in Trump's favor. Multiple intelligence agencies have all shown this to be true. Believing that illegals voted, or people were bused in is just pathetic.

Implying climate change is real and not something China made up in order to dump illegal bird killing windmills on us.

>everybody does it (or at least we'll say they do)
>so it makes our lies and hypocrisy ok, right?

somali rapes of blond swede q-ties
somali
BLAACK muslims
american news with a few exceps,ignores THE NEWS and bashes trump with cheers from the bush clinton mcconnell mccain career wasingtoners,the lobbyists consultants,repubs have put forward not one guy who did what he was elected for,2 bushes clinton, ford nixon,carter along comes one who means bidness,they all want his hide scraped off,the demopubs wanted the illegals here for their votes contributions and dues to support both eroding parties
fuckem

>"We're definitely leaving if this fascist, nazi, sexist, islamaphobe gets elected, we swear!"

>......"w-w-we were, like, totally only kidding. d-d-did you think we were serious?"

Trump won the popular vote and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves. There's countless examples of fraud, my brother wasn't able to vote despite registering by the deadline. Anybody who thinks Hillary has more support than Trump in this country is a fool

>But there also were millions approved for transfer from Clinton’s campaign for use by the DNC — which, under a plan devised by Brazile to drum up urban turnout out of fear that Trump would win the popular vote while losing the electoral vote, got dumped into Chicago and New Orleans, far from anywhere that would have made a difference in the election.
politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

Any evidence?

>countless examples of fraud

site just one from a credible source then.

protip: you can't

I know at least 5 people that weren't able to vote despite having the proper paperwork. Do you really think the white house would launch an investigation if there was 0 evidence?

/thread

Your brother not being able to vote because he was drunk is not evidence of a fraud Cletus

That's not evidence of voter fraud.

yes, because they are just show boating.

>implying anyone >implied it was

>ill take detroit alone for 300 alex

That's not evidence of fraud. Also how many blacks or otherwise of minority status got turned away?

Yes, Trump does things without evidence.

>how many blacks or otherwise of minority status got turned away?

This! The evidence suggests that it happened by the thousands.

so youre telling me the white house would waste time and money on an expensive fraud investigation based on NO evidence? get real. There's evidence, just none you will acknowledge

That isn't helpful to Trumps claims.

Then why doesn't Trump present any of it? Trump believes things without evidence and uses his beliefs to justify his actions.

>youre telling me the white house would waste time and money on an expensive fraud investigation based on NO evidence?

absolutely. it wouldn't be the first time for the GOP to do such a thing.

Iraq active weapons of mass destruction programs?

If the dems are arrogant enough to believe trump is a putin puppet based on anonymous evidence from the CIA, then you should have no problem believing trump when he says theres evidence of voter fraud

Yeah, you can look at the many Benghazi investigations. The most that came out of that was Clinton's email scandal which was just discovered incidentally.

Just like the Muslim ban too.

It's pretty much a foregone conclusion when one side is vehemently against any sort of reform that would ensure the validity of the ballot, jackass. For fuck's sake Al Sharpton said asking for a photo ID at the ballot was racist.

>"For some reason, liberals and Democrats have not only ignored the issue, they’ve actively worked to dismiss the idea entirely. Liberal “think tanks” (sorry for the contradiction in terms), various media talking heads and Democratic leadership have all worked for years to convince the American public it doesn’t exist, while then working feverishly to thwart state-based efforts to secure the electoral system with voter identification laws."

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/5/voter-fraud-is-real-and-its-happening-now/

>The most prominent recent example of alleged voter fraud has been in Indiana, where the head of state police said last week that an ongoing investigation of a voter registration project turned up evidence of fraud. The group under investigation, the Indiana Voter Registration Project, submitted 45,000 voter registration applications this year from citizens who are racial minorities."

>citizens who are racial minorities
>racial minorities
>minorities

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-voting-irregularities-snap-story.html

Now proceed to tell us how both a slightly-left and slightly-right publication are both wrong and in cahoots to lie to somehow frame the left.

>email scandal

That never happened either, so not really a scandal. The GOP tried making something out of nothing once again, and got nowhere with it.

>said asking for a photo ID at the ballot was racist
technically it is, because minorities will be the most impacted by this.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/320361-lewandowski-says-he-didnt-see-evidence-of-trumps-voter-fraud-claims

There is more evidence that Trump is just a puppet than for voter fraud.

>email scandal never happened

You mean how many people showed up to vote fraudulently and were turned away due to not having valid ID?

I'm progressive and if you still believe this you're being willfully ignorant. There was clearly pay to play going on, as well as several statements made by Clinton in those emails that contradicted what she said on the campaign trail. Not to mention proof that the DNC rigged the primary against Bernie (purging voter records, changing debate times, refusing to hold debates after they said they would)

There weren't exactly 'bombshells' in there, but the emails were quite damaging

Like his five friends? Got it. OK.

Not evidence of voter fraud.

hahaha dumbass you fell for the bait

Total speculation. Not any of this has been proved solidly. Even Comey said there wasn't enough evidence to bring an indictment.

The only scandal surrounding the emails was the millions and millions of dollars of tax payer money wasted investigating this crap by the republicans.

But, muh pizzagate.

Even before that, the core of the scandal was the inappropriate usage of a private email server, with the apparent motive to hide from FOI requests. Authorities decided no prosecution was warranted, but it was absolutely inappropriate and sensitive information was deliberately mishandled.

>Technically it IS racist

Technically, it's not at all.
There are two main reasons that a US citizen would not have any legal ID issued from the government:

a) They just got out of prison in which case they're a felon and can't vote anyway or

b) They're not a legal citizen

You tell me how a US citizen, in 2017, can function at all in society without a proper ID?

no way to rent a house/apartment
no way to drive (without doing so illegally)
no way to enroll in school
no way to get a job that doesn't pay you under the table (illegal)
no way to open a bank account

What's speculation? That the DNC didn't do those things? It's all right there in the emails, you can read them yourself. They planned to attack Bernie for his Jewish heritage. They purposefully planned debates during times when they knew viewership would be low. Did you forget that Debbie wasserman had to resign after it was revealed in the emails that she colluded against Bernie? I'm not saying that ALL of the claims being made by republicans were true, but you'd be a fool to think the information revealed about the inner workings of Clinton's campaign wasn't justifiably harmful to her

>My reading comprehension skills are below 1st grade level

Actually the main reason is that they don't drive. No car. Idiot.

u niggers dont vote by popular vote

You don't need a government issued photo ID to buy a house. You twit

>can't refute any of the points so I'll resort to insult

Typical Clinton shill.