Who wants to fap and/or cumtribute to goddess faced Karoline from Germany? talking about her is welcomed, too...

who wants to fap and/or cumtribute to goddess faced Karoline from Germany? talking about her is welcomed, too. my kik is: fefdefe

Shes cute. Who is she?

uni friend of mine. what do you like about her Sup Forumsro?

Has she ever seen any of her tributes?

No, but I think it would be very hot if she knew. Do you think she would like it?

I bet she would love to know how desirable she is

then maybe i should show her

send it to her and post her reaction

What is she like in person. Can you tell me about her

will do if you tribute her?

she's very kind, open person. laughs a lot, is intelligent and wants to make a carreer. knows that she's hot, but is not arrogant.

What career is she in

marketing. why do you ask?

judging by her looks law or buiseness

Just curious. I think it kind of tells about her personality

not a bad guess man. what else do her looks tell you?

upper middle class girl princess of her parents, south german and very likely way to interessted in career/money

Kind and quirky. She has a unique beauty to her

not a bad shot again, although south germany is wrong, blinded by the dirndl i guess ;) would you like to fuck her user?

true, something exceptional about her face. i would love to cum all over it like the guy on pic related lol

sure would love to degrade her by tieing her up and let a whole crew ravage her and cum on her face...

shes not from the north though so middle around frankfurt or cologne maybe...

any more with clevage?

best I can do user. are you fapping to her?

I actually already wasted a few loads on her.

so probably studying in the south and living in a fancy apartment payed by her beloved daddy

where does she study?

when and how user? you must be real fan of hers then? ;) but to be honest i think a lot of guys nutted to her pics

do i sense some kind of wanting to hate-fuck her?

germany

dead on hate these kind of girls but shes cute

We already had a conversation on kik about her. I'm a fan since.

KIK tributes @ candy_butchers

she really is special

well if you want to get into more detail or wanna cumtribute, youre welcomed to kik me again bro

why are you so in love with her user?

not in love, just wanna get into bed with her and explode on her face man...

thats not it you constantly go on about her being special you want to properly date her not just a fuck bro

not saying i would only wanna fuck her once, but im not in love with her. anyways, CUMTRIBUTES PLS!