If one more of you says Trump should be impeached I will punch you in the fucking throat

If one more of you says Trump should be impeached I will punch you in the fucking throat.

As bad as Trump is, Pence would arguably be worse by virtue of being both malicious AND competent, rather than just malicious.

Na Op. Don't be like that. Just kick back and enjoy all the pathetic whining that people do over Trump. And have done over the last seven Presidents. Guess what. We're still here. And we will still be here after Trump as well.

Jesus wouldnt be allowed in the usa because muslim. Impeach!

TRUMP SHOULD BE IMPEACHED!

IMPEACH TRUMP!

No, he would run the US because he was a Jew.

FIGHT! FIGHT!

Trump should be impeached.

>Trump should be impeached

trump needs to be impeached. i mean he is basically hitler

Fuck off Jesus, this is unconstitutional

>to dumb to do you own research.

No. It was a result of obama, before he left office putting people in place for the sole purpose of destabilizing the Trump administration along with the rhinos in the RNC.

KYS or be smarter.

He was talking about Chicago. This is why they are called fake news.

Trump won't be around long enough to be impeached.

He will have a severe heart attack in mid-june which won't kill him immediately, but will be so severely disabling that he will step down as president.

Fake News!!!

wrong. keep reading breitbart jackass

Exactly Right. Trump does not fear the law, the voters, the bankers, the congress or the senate.

But Trump does fear the truth. That is why he lies with every public statement.

I could make a better shoop than this and I've never used photoshop in my life

Fake News!!!

Pence is just regular evil though. I'd rather have a normal scumbag who plays conservative politics than an unpredictable fucking babboon.

Trump should be impeached

Someone who's okay with people torturing kids (the "gay curing" places that we went on record saying he's okay with) is not "regular evil", at least by political standards.

why are you so buttmad about your incompetent 4th grader president?

>Literally hitler

Trump WILL be fucking IMPEACHED!!!

There have been conversion therapy candidates in the republican party before. I am not excusing him at all and I think he's a horrible fucking person, but honestly just *being a politician* would be a huge step up right now. Trump has ZERO knowledge of how the government fundamentally works and threatens damage to the very system itself every day that he is in office. Pence is garbage and would push for garbage policies but he would still be operating within the system.

Trump should be impregnated

Trump should be aborted

Who is that guy?

Impeachment pending

Yup, just go and edit web page with element inspectr dough

>Conflict of interest
>Fuck the news

How did he even get here.

>conversion therapy candidates
>candidates for conversion

>damage to the very system itself
which system you talkin bout

what does that even mean? are you referring to mike Flynn?

Trump should be impeached
and
Melania should be sucking his dick

#FreeShia

Just for you

That's funny.

Trump supporter here; and I like it.

What's wrong with Hitler?

Trump should be impeached.

No, he's Imorange

You're fucking retarded.

I was just joking. I love Trump.

>things havent changed in a while.
>they probably wont.

People thought that about hitler and the nazis too.

Not that im comparing our bumbling orange bitch of a president to Hitler. Hitler makes trump look like a walmart door greeter.

Hitler had his own personal army — the brown shirts. Trump has no army and he's old. I don't fear him.

Trump should be impeached I will punch you in the fucking throat.