The new Trek series is expected to be properly revealed today. Any predictions as to what it will be about?

The new Trek series is expected to be properly revealed today. Any predictions as to what it will be about?

I'm thinking Space the final frontier

The captain will be a black woman.

One of the bridge crew is transsexual.

Screencap this.

it's gonna suck then it's gonna get canned when cbs learns the hard way people aren't dumb enough to subscribe to their shitty netflix wannabe service for one shitty show

They already said what its about. It takes place after the original series. Every season will be a new crew with a new mission.

Just depends if they'll be fucking around with the Klingons or the Romulans. Hopefully they don't do either and instead focus on the other lesser known races. I'd like to see more of the Andorians or the Gorn.

the captain will be non-white, probably female, and definitely not heterosexual

I feel it will be at least 2 of those 3, in which case I'm not watching it. Actually, a lesbian would be acceptable

Every villain will be a white American male.

Romulans will be white males, the Enterprise will be entirely staffed by genderqueer trans nigger fairykin. In the first episode they find a white male Romulan on a damaged ship after following a distress beacon. They take him on board and he joins the crew after being castrated.

Screencap this.

It's going to be bad

screencap this

disappointment mostly. And probably ditching a lot of the philosophy and big idea's in favor of JJTrek style action to appeal to millennials.

Netflix is showing the show in regions outside the US and it'll probably do well enough there to justify a renewal unless it's really terrible.

look at cbs's track record. it's gonna get cancelled

>They already said what its about. It takes place after the original series. Every season will be a new crew with a new mission.
This is all just rumour. Fuller has explicitly denied the anthology series idea.

I'm predicting that the first season will coat along on the nostalgia train. It's gonna be renewed once and that's it.

The title is Star Trek Discovery, captain is a black woman.

Screencap this.

I just hope it's the near timeline for Picard's

So maybe we will have an Admiral Picard cameo

The Captain will be a black muslim woman

The first officer will be openly gay and his "husband" is also stationed on the ship

It will also take place in the time between Star Trek VI and TNG. Because Star Trek is no longer about moving forward, but looking back

can this man save us for a third time?

theme song will be beastie boys - sabotage

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>don't like retarded posts all saying the same unimaginative shit
>back to Sup Forumsmblr

Nice pic BTW, you cropped out all the dicks in your ass I see.

>don't like retarded posts all saying the same unimaginative shit

Yes, welcome to Sup Forums, where 99% of all posts are reposts. Yet, you get angry at those four. Why?

Intergalactic homolust

Anyone know what time the panel is?