WWYD bread

WWYD bread

I'll start with my wife

fuck her with no condom and breed her while you watch... wwyd to mine?

i'd check that sweet ass like im checking those dubs. more? feet?

wwyd to my ex's cousin.
Will post more for a wwyd

I always wish I cheated on my gf at the time with her

depends what that slut looks like naked you dumb cuck

Wwyd to this slut

wwyd?

wwyd

Given the outfit she's wearing, I'd whip her bare ass with a belt until she was a sobbing mess.

WWYD

wwyd?

Put her on a strict calorie controlled diet and exercise regime.

I'd tear that slutty red rag off her and toss it over at you in the corner

>What would I do??
Put her on a treadmill

tie her to the bed and fuck her face.

She'd like that

pls be detailed

The rougher the better

hows this view?

Wwyd to ma gal details gets nudes

Have sex with her.

>WWYD
I'll hide this cancer garbage thread
Kill yourself

which one and wwyd.
Dont hold back
have more of each

I would stretch that tight little ass wide open while you watched

more of the same girl

those doe eyes would look amazing full of tears. can she handle it rough and mean?

she's a total buttslut, loves ballsacks more than anything though. i'd love to watch

WWYD to my gf whos cheated on me twice

Full on anal fisting.

Definitely, I fingered her at a party once, shes the biggest slut I know

Tell her to stop cheating.

Send us pics of your ex, gf/bf or friends and we post it completely anonymous.

Never tried anal with her but knowing her shes probably tried it with someone else already

Please tell me you have pics of her crying. My penis needs this. Also, checked.

the jaw girl from last thread

rope through the crotch is probably the hottest shit ever

You should post pics. For revenge. And for Sup Forumstards' cocks.

none of her crying sorry

Any gaping holes then?

wife

She likes turning on random guys anyway so its probably not even revenge

will send nudes for a decent wwyd

I'd cum in her hair.

God bless you, gentle user.

Tell the slut to lose some weight you fucking idiot

Desimate her sweet butthole and make her beg for your mercy while she cums all over my dick

Drug her, rape her barely conscious body, fuck every single hole and can't stop until her ass and pussy are gaping without assistance.

Finish last time together by cumming in her pussy then slit her throat.

Send video to you for being a cuck.

Choke her as I slowly slide my 9" cock deep inside her until it hurts thrn ram her hard until she's about to pass out.

want to rough facefuck her so the cum and spit drips down on those big tits. More please, pref with cleavage

Thats my hand

WWYD for nudes?

need proof, send current hand pic

I would slap some sense in to her with my cock untill she cried about how her dad raped her , keep it going user im in love with her

Wwyd?

my volleyball duo

wwyd?

Any nudes of her?? She's fucking beautiful

wwyd?

Rip her clothes off and forcefully engage my cock in her tight asshole

The things id do to her man... First id kidnapp her and tell her that if she doesnt cooperate im gonna murder her family, then ask her to get me a pictures of herself when she used to be an adorable lil girl and jerk off to the photos while i nutt on her face several times, then tie her up and fuck her (no hurtcore whatsoever) fuck her so gentile and careful like if she was that sweet lil girl i jerked of to b4, burry my face up her asshole and pussy, eating her up,tongue kisses and everything, then id tie her up on a chair and cut off her two legs with an antique medical amputtantion saw and proceed to put the two legs on the oven with butter and oil for a creamy taste and eat them with a chardonnay wine and finally id set her free without legs so she can remember me everyday of her life...

I'd fuck her with a rifle have her gum and pull the trigger

WWYD?

she was mid-blink when I took this but still hot imo

Pussy like that? She needs to be smothering my face until I can't breathe and I'm drowning in her juices.

grope those perky-looking tits. More of her?

3Give me everything user, i will help her cheat again then rip her pussy wide open with me and my bros, id love to hear her crying for sweet merciful life whislt getting rammed in the face and ass by complete anons

carry on

I would utilize every flat surface in that room. I would want to leave her left on the floor after hours of teasing and fucking..i would tease her for as long as it takes until she begs to be fucked. then, when i do fuck her i just speed up through her orgasm and see how long i can make it last. then repeat. when her body is exhausted and she can barely move, her skin sticky with cum. i make her put on a thin summer dress and go get us some food. I call her while she is out and tell her what i will do to her when she gets back..teasing..and then,,,

shes shy about pics of her pussy which is unfortunate.
She isnt irl tho for some reason

After one night with her she would be my bitch user, let her fuck me right all night till i fill her with my babies and raise them to watch me absolutely devour her pussy everynight before dinner

I'd yank on that ponytail and use it to force those full lips onto my cock, giving her a rough slap to make sure she knew to keep those blue eyes staring up at me. Any full body pics?

Which one am I raping here? Not that I'm picky I'd rape either. I'd probably smash the darkies head into the mirror so she's out of it then force the white one into the cubicle and down on her knees at gunpoint to make her suck my dick.

Tears flowing down her face as her friend lies possibly dead on the floor, i grab the back of her head and force my dick down her throat to unleash my load. She chokes, but I don't let her up for air, she's taking it all into her stomach.

She breathes a little lighter, she thinks it's over, nope. I shove her head into the toilet and slide my dick into her pussy. It's a little wet, not soaking but she likes being treated like shit and raped. I don't go slowly, I'm all the way in as I grab a fist full of hair and wrench her head back before shoving it into the toilet again.

I order her to beg to carry my baby or I'll fucking kill her. She complies, she knows I'm serious, and I cum deep inside her. I stay there until I go flaccid, then get up and walk away.

She keeps the baby. She's good like that.

Yup

Heres some cleavage too

perky is right. Damn, tight body on her

make her get on a diet/exercise routine, still chop her up anyways

I'd rope her up and fuck her like there's no tomorrow

she seems pretty proud of those big tits. Would love to slap them around and grab fistfuls of them

Shes really tight you would like her