New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
youtu.be/QJhY7MunpoY?t=2m54s
ipanon.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>sjw from hell

that's ill

That's illegal someone should send that to the authorities

she's kinda cute lol

I like Boxxy, and here's why. I'm not post pubescent (over 25), I have a girlfriend, and I don't fantasize about her. I like her because she is the antidote, the antithesis, the hemlock in the cup to Internet Tough Guyism.
I was surprised to see that, for all its posturing, Sup Forums really does hold one thing sacred: its "bad muthafucka" image of itself. Sup Forums really believes that it's frightening, that it's tougher than a Ford Chevy, that it's badass masculinity personified, in a sense. And, before, there were very few ways to disrupt this image, to give it a good hard kick in the shins.
And then Boxxy came along. Boxxy love is everything Sup Forums hates - passive, gentle, adorable, sweet. It gives without asking, it loves without asking in return. Instead of being aggressively faux-adult, it's happily faux-childlike. That's why Boxxy became a meme - because she DIDN'T want the attention; because she provided no pics (as the Sup Forumstards will attest). As a result, Boxxy turned into the most successful way to troll the Sup Forumstards ever devised. It actually makes the gore and violence and sexism and racism fantards squeal, because it hits them where it hurts - in their image of themselves. How can they be tough, scary guys when their favorite hangout is one long love poem to Boxxy love? So that's why I love Boxxy - the sound of Sup Forums's humiliation is sweet music to my ears.

... youtu.be/QJhY7MunpoY?t=2m54s

Nigger

Who is dis bitch? i was gone a while but #notmyqueen wheres Queen Kat at?

Stare ale jare

Moarrr like this
ipanon.com

Faggot

Boxxy thread in 2017
Wtf is this shirlt

Muh dick

"So we gonna fuck or what? Cause I'm bored user"

Dick would be out before she finished the sentence.

Dick would be in her troat so she coudlnt even finish the sentence

Her face when you pull your dick out
"I haven't showered since yesterday, so you're gonna lick me clean buddy"

I was going to be on the thread earlier but I fell asleep. Damn this rainy weather.

I saw the thread yesterday but missed it, we got any new fakes? been a bit since I fapped to Catie and you know me, I love the new stuff.

Down at an English fair, one evening I was there

When I heard a showman shouting underneath the flair

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

Lmao

She'd be spotless at the end of that, kek.

A few

Good fakes.

The tats ruin this one for me...which is odd cause usually ink on a girl doesn't bother me.

Skin tone doesn't even match slightly.

If the face wasn't so mishapen this one would be phenomenal. but I could picture her in this pose now...

"you gonna lick me or do i have to push you down and sit on your face?"

God, I would spend hours tongue fucking her perfect little dirt star.

what else we got?

>the oldfag queen is a fat SJW

Think that's about it since you came here last.

Not as hot since the transition surgery

Aww... damn i've been gone this long and we only got a few, no new captions or anything?

Shame. To be fair I've got bad news myself, I haven't written anything since my last time here either. Death in my personal circle and i'm just now getting back into ... I guess one could call it "normal mode"

Yeah, they aren't easy to get. I don't know if you got this one.

Sorry to hear about that. That shit really fucks things up.

I'm sorry you lost a friend.

i miss ghost

DUDE, YOU ALWAYS POST THE SAME SHIT EVERY TIME THIS SHIT THREAD IS POSTED. FUCK OFF ALREADY, WE KNOW THIS SHIT IS FAKE. SERIOUSLY, AT THIS POINT YOU HAVE IT SAVED IN SOME NOTE PAD. YOU SHOULD DRINK ACID FROM A BATTERY

Unfortunately part of life is death. It's a bit odd, I myself have made peace with the reality of my own end, but at the same time I can't accept the reality of death for people I care about. My mother etc...

anyways, enough of that.

I got an idea for a story but I'm not sure where to go with it as it's just in the idea phase.

story is titled "Catie goes to the glory hole"

Not going to lie. A glory hole story sounds amazing.

Night

Night night dude

The idea is good sure, but I don't have a fucking clue how to make the story....engaging i guess is the word I'll use.

I mean a story about mostly blowjobs without visual aid I doubt i'll be able to describe well enough to find hot.

I mean sure, I'll probably toss in the inevitable creampies (anal and vaginal duh)

I'm sure you'll make it work somehow. You always seem to do a good job/