Why do Brits celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

Why do Brits celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

>Why do Brits celebrate St. Patrick's day?
>Why does everyone celebrate St. Patrick' day?

The day has been somewhat commercialized to the point that its just a day to binge drink and party. Other then a few hardcore Catholics, everyone else uses this day as excuse to get wasted.

Kill yourself chink

this. it's just national guinness day at this point, but it is a big day for pubs.

daily reminder that st patty was a welshman

you don't celebrate it canada? what the fuck? the guy did some shit with snakes, the least we can do is honor the man by getting blind drunk and hopefuly fucking something that is a biological female

the IRA did nothing wrong t b h famalam

>commercialized to the point that--
That's pretty much every holiday these days.

Am I wrong?

It is celebrated here. Every one goes to pubs and get drunk. Heres the funny thing here though, a lot of hapas, pooloos and shitskins pretend they are "Irish" meaning they actually lie to people and say they're half/quarter irish just to feel less insecure.

everyone is Irish on St.Paddy's Canada, it's a holiday that transcends nationality, race, gender, so on.

Nobody fucking does that you beta sperglord

Those people don't "pretend" they're Irish, you autistic chink. You don't actually have any friends, do you?

You mean all those busy pubs and people getting drunk and wearing green in downtown has nothing to do with St. Patty day? Just a coincidence right Chang?

Isn't funny how mad you dumbasses get when I post something truthful? Everybody is "Irish" on St.Patty's day you don't actually have to lie to be one.

so what's with the leafs calling each other chinese? i feel like i missed something here. my fucking life keeps interfering with my Sup Forums

You really are an autistic freak.

Nobody lies to people and tells them they're a quarter Irish to try and fit in.

And aren't you the chink, you fucking goob?

the cancerous tripfag ITT hates chinks, so I do it just to trigger the yellow fuck

The namefag is apparently Chinese.
I don't see why it matters but I've stopped questioning Canadians these days.

Nah its nothing mostly Anglo-descendant fuckfaces that are mad at me cause I'm a tripfag. No worries ignore them, deep in their hearts they hate themselves more then they hate me.

ah okay

> deep in their hearts they hate themselves more then they hate me
True, but I hate the Native Indians more than I hate you or myself.

You're just a weird fuck

They've all been MICKED

>Nobody lies to people and tells them they're a quarter Irish to try and fit in.

You morons brag about being "1/17 Aboriginal" all the time just to sound like you are special. Just like this cunt Elizabeth Warren.

You knida wished your shithead ancestors settled in America rather then this irrelevant wasteland don't you? Every anglo-Canadian are buttmad about landing in the wrong part of the land you just don't admit it.

Yep.

What generation Chinese are you?

Take a wild guess.

I'm a gook. First gen, was fob by the age of 6.

Literally no one feels that way. The one thing almost all Canadians are happy about is, at least we aren't American.

Canada is just a less shitty, but colder, version of the US.

Landing in Canada is landing in the good part of the continent.

By dreaming of gassing the taigs, I'd imagine

That man is clearly suffering from some sort of disease. Don't make fun of him.

Ah yes, our very own madame fuckmyshitupauds

there's way too many leafs here. go on, get.