Alright so lets just start this shit by saying that Canada has its immigrants and refugees

Alright so lets just start this shit by saying that Canada has its immigrants and refugees
>My highschool tried to get a few exchange students to appear higher on the board of education or whatever the fuck they call it
> we already had a few before, mostly mexican students. Always at parties or on acid, chill boyohs.
> then we have these new refugees.
> they think they're so special because their country is utter shit and no one can touch their asses.
> come to school saying all types of stupid shit about allah
> me and friends shrug em off
> fast forward to a month later
> this one dickhead refugee who well call Slapper (you'll know lates)
> thinks hes so good because he is in a swimmin team, managed to make it into inprov with his cancerous attitude, gets cocky one day and starts talkin shit to people.
> be in geography class, start of semmester, teacher starts talking about people who died in the war.
> poor little girl tries to stop the teacher from talking about it because her big brother died serving a year ago.
> slappy here thinks its good to say "good, thats what he gets for fighting."
> thinking it through, decide not to start shit with lil fucker cause I mean fuck just imagine what would happen.
> friendo didnt fuck around bullshit, dont have time to think, grabs hugest fucking geography book and slams it across slappy's face.
> Slappy gets mad, gets in some sort of fight position, open hands ready to slap a fucker.
> right as about 4 people stand up to bounce the lil shit. Dude takes a swing and goes off running
Did I mention teacher was gone to get photocopies for some excuse to get social worker probs after he heard what slappy said.
> teacher comes back, not knowing what the fuck went down. Goes lookin for slappy. Slappy invents bullshit story about how we bullied him first day he arrived.
> that was the kickstart of the race war.
> present day. Everybody is saying racist shit about one another at caf.
cont?

Go on

I'm interested

GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!

more op

bumping for intirist

bump

Bumb nigga

why dont you pre-type you fucking sandnigger?

Great gotta restart.
>me and other friendo well call rocky in math class
> guys a fucking knucklehead, the result of racist grumpy redneck hunters who raise a kid
> kid smokes a shit ton of weed and is basically high 24/7
> stupid as shit.
> bored in class and looks at me and goes "watch this user"
> other refugee sitting behind us.
> Rocky gets up, takes eraser and throws it like a fuckin mlb player on roids to refugee we call oleh
> Hits oleh right in eye
> HEY OLEH" he says.
> Rocky was unaware of all the race beef we had in the past
> he goes "ALLA WACKBA"
> rocky doesnt even know how to say it or what it means.
> oleh, still hurting, just gets out of class and goes to bathroom to clean up.
> Rocky goes "OH COME ON OLEH, I studied how to say it all night."
> fucker thought ut meant hi
Face, Fucking, palm

interesting..

First time on Sup Forums you cunt

yeah this kinda sucks...

Nice shitpost

Not seeing anything interesting yet OP..

I guess to fuck around I could tell you how hard the mexicans party.
>first semmester. We have like 15 exchange students, mostly mexicans or europeeans.
> halloween party comes around. Most of the exchange students are pussies. But then at the party, we met the mexicans
> meet this guy called carlos
> high on dabs
> "ey man you know where I can get heroin?"
> confused and high as shit myself. > friend asks if he meant acid or shit because we never had heroin around.
> mexican goes "no no I want heroin, like this!" And points to a joint
> the next day I learn that someone taught him slang and told him weed was pronounced heroin
> go to party weeks later, see mexican and friends high on acid.
> mexican is so fucked he had to tuck his head in not to look fucked up.
> i ask if hea okay, he gets startled and screams "IM SO NOT HIGH RIGHT NOW" and falls asleep. It was 5 am.

Well what the fuck do you expect a shooting?

> a bombing perhaps

Not a lame fucking story that could be any highschool group on any given week.

Well its still in developpment. If anything juicier happens ill let it out but yeah you do have a point

If you were inplying sarcasm* you have a point

leave

Yeah i think I didnt get on the right foot. Peace virgin