Alright so the original fag isn't coming back, so I'm gonna try and continue this shit...

Alright so the original fag isn't coming back, so I'm gonna try and continue this shit. Let me say though I'm gonna be hand drawing, so no pixel stuff sorry.

same rules but here it's again
dubs for minor events
trips for major

bump

roll you niggers

have an orgie in the cave

the old op posted one last gif where they were in the cave. wasn't able to save it

What is this?

The astronauts decide to erect a statue of Moloch to the left of the spaceship. They have an orgy around it and knock themselves up. +1 astronaut.

Some drawfag posted this. Was pretty cool because he was doing good job.

a wasted dubs

Yeah is it like a game though?

HOWS IT WORK

Roll for meteorite shower of fags

aliens emmerge from the ground. Abducting half of your crew.

Cover those smoking pipes with something.

I didn't see original thead. can you link it?

Check'd

make weapons out of the bones of the organism.

youre deciding what happens in our little space story. currently there's a broken mech, an unexplored cave they are just going into, a lake and a methane geyser. theres population, food, water and fuel in the left top.

its ded and I lost the link

some one builds new vegas

>Lake
It's a mud lake
>Broken mech
I do believe that is a Space Marine that visited our little astronauts and converted them to praising the god emperor.

The crew covers the pipes with some extra parts and metal sheets lying around in the spaceship.

Fuck you methane

meh since no one is rolling

The crew makes daggers and even a bow out of bone after hauling a large piece back to base. It's going to get night soon.

Sacrifice one austronaut to the God emperor

roll

He strikes oil!!:: USA soon to invade mars to combat alien terrorists.

rolling for sexy alien orgy

roll

hunt down some xen, then cook the xen, they are on some other planet so they shud act like real invaders and take some xen sexslaves or any other things and the xen shud look like shrek with the ears etc

pot starts growing everywhere

The cave inhabits carnivorous bugs the size of a person's torso.

winrar

Build on the vespine geysir

you must construct additional pylons.

A bomb goes off in the space shuttle.