Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOzqkK4AKN5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never

I don't even start yet m8. Give me some time, geeez

Here is a (you), now fuck off.

Is this some sort of reverse psychology by some you-know-who

stop pretending to be a real country

No need to pretend, there is only China and ROC is the real one. Agree to disagree, of course.
t. 92 consensus.

Eddie Huang is a cuck. Hes also a niggerlover

could taiwan remain sovereign without US protection? or would they need to build some nukes?

>stop dating asian women
Eddie Huang only dates non-Asian girls. His autobiography was literally him trying to fuck every white & latina he could. The TV show based on his book is basically him and his brothers trying to date white girls.

>The TV show based on his book is basically him and his brothers trying to date white girls.
One of the younger brothers with his white girlfriend on the show

You know hes a virgin right? This guy tries so save face and "break" stereotypes by niggerflying his image only to backfire and make him look like an idiot and further pushing Asian men back.

>You know hes a virgin right?
Somebody should tell his girlfriend then

>his """""""girl-friend"""""""
That guy is a an assblasted cuck who worships nigger culture. If he truly believes in setting up a positive image for Asian-Americans he'd stop being nigger wannabe, stop writing about his faggyass bio, stop sucking Action Bronson's fat cock and do something productive.

Same girl with him on the right. His previous girlfriend was white also. I dont disagree with you that he worships black culture and niggifies himself.

But they're the only ones who like me ;_;

>goes on Sup Forums to tell people not to go on dates
it's like going on reddit and telling them to act like a faggot

>>his """""""girl-friend"""""""

More pics of them here
instagram.com/p/BOzqkK4AKN5/

Seriously I dont how you thought he was a virgin. You obviously didnt read his autography. The sections of him and his 2 uncles who were married to white girls is funny.

Okay.

I don't believe in his words. I don't believe any asian who niggerfies himself.

Please destroy the Communist scumbags that have destroyed glorious Chinese culture and are threatening world peace.

Cultural Revolution Never Forget
Zoeng Gaai Sek Lives!

I live on the west coast and see WMAF couples all the time, don't think I've ever seen a AMWF couple IRL though.

I see Asian man Asian female couples all the time though.

Why are Asian men so butthurt that they can't get a white gf?