You're in the club and a guy wearing pic related slaps your gf's ass. What do you do?

You're in the club and a guy wearing pic related slaps your gf's ass. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdE4RO_P-qE
youtube.com/watch?v=RAGKV3oyqo0
youtu.be/GZznqiZloqg
youtube.com/watch?v=s4kohTWRfhA&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slap his ass

My gf doesn't like Sabaton, she had really autistic classmates who were always singing Sabaton songs in class. They were so bad, she thought the song was called "cliffs of broccoli". So no threat to me.

ATTERO!

>My gf doesn't like Sabaton
guess i should check them out then since girls have shit taste in music

they're ok, it's just more sad you've never heard of them

Yeah, I actually like them, I just have to go to the concerts without her all the time.

Sabaton fuckin sucks lmao

They're aiiight.

as a matter of fact, power metal sucks

it's just a dead genre that peaked around 2000

DOMINATUS

Blind Guardian

every song sounds the same, but when you're in the mood for it nothing hits that spot better.
good for gaming or other similar activities where you want background music that's interesting but still homogenous

DOMINATUS!

some people just hate good music i guess

This. Post TrĂ¼e meal Sup Forumsroskis
youtu.be/xdE4RO_P-qE

"no"

Used to like Sabaton, in the years between 16 and 22. I met the Band in 2011. Cool guys, but theyre moving away from good music to some cheap power/keyboard "metal".

On the other hand, my taste in music changed. I am more into:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAGKV3oyqo0

cut off his ponytail

That moment when you realize Sabaton and Powerwolf are the exact same band...just trade war and synths for pseudo-catholicism and pipe organ

>power meal
>good
wew lad

Mg is meh, but Blaze is really solid
youtu.be/GZznqiZloqg

I hear that many times, but "with hearts toward none" is one of the best stuff ive listend to. Yes, Blaze is nice, jsut like the new album.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4kohTWRfhA&t

>Yes, Blaze is nice, jsut like the new album.
Factual

Buy him a beer and slap his gfs ass

these guys are all 50+ phoning it in hard