Do jews really rule the world?

Do jews really rule the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC22pyb_AG5CY11fKOXK9sCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope

Would be too obvious. They are obviously a scapegoat.

> jews
> rule
Kek. Fuck no, just the media.

Keep trying juden.

Take it from a Jew, no they don't

wtf am I looking at...?

No, these guys do.

No they do not rule, but they do have a large influence.

Evidence? AIPAC.

There are a lot of large interest groups though, so be reasonable in how much you can say their influence is.

I mean tot say that we 'rule' anything is a stretch, now to say that we control a disproportionate amount of industries considering our population, then yes... that is correct. Ain't even mad.

The Jew is our first line of defense against the filthy Muslim hordes.

Other way around, the goy protects Jews from Muslim hordes.

One of the worms from Tremors.
> The jew bacons at midnight.

youtube.com/channel/UC22pyb_AG5CY11fKOXK9sCg

the muslims with their oil money rule the world, or at least they try.

The Vatican rules the world. Do not let these monkey retards from pol fool you.

No "Liars" who claim to be Jews do.
These liars are not Jewish Hitler killed off the last of most of the "True Jews"...

Revelation 2:9 or 3:9

What's the difference between sitcoms and Hitler's speeches?
Hitler had live audiences.

Muslims and Jews were really close historically before the British got involved...

Just saying.

>banking
>medicine
>pharmaceuticals
>media
>entertainment
>various government positions
>law
>circumcision is considered normal
>intact penis is "weird", "disgusting", "strange".

No, jews don't rule the world. They just rule the USA.

>Revelation 2:9

Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Look, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison to test you, and you will suffer tribulation for ten days. Be faithful even unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.…

you have to give that statement context. But, what makes a 'fake Jew'. I am a Jew by blood and am proud of it.

Not recognizing that the 7 Churches of Revelation 2 and 3. Include both Catholic and Jew. Francis works for the Devil as much as Israel does.

No. They do have a level of influence disproportionate to their population thought.

Then you may be a "True Jew" and not a liar. Though rare you are the exact reason we are told not to interfere or harm any who claim to be Jews.

But the New English Standard version of that verse you looked up is horrid bordering on a lie.

Use KJV and a Strong's Concordance if you want to try and understand the very small amount of Truth in the Bible. It is NOT 100% Gods word.

Swedish Media is owned by a Jew family

Bonnier family owns most media in Sweden.