pros: they're not full yet :^)
cons: norway is a racist pit

forgot pic
is me :)

We're full. Go to Sweden instead.

watch varg's videos about it

pros and cons?

Should I emigrate to Norway?

Stop worrying about its pros and cons. Consider Sweden instead.

Hahaha I'm not trying to offend you, but I've heard Sweeden is full of racists... would you say it is?

>Not in the EU
>You get to eat whale
Sounds pretty nice for someone who isn't a spic tbqh

shit weather, nanny state, literally autistic people, stupid prices, stupid taxes

>kyss meg i reva

It's 2017. It's time to blanda upp, Einar.

Yeah, typical american saying typical racist stuff, just fuck off...

nanny state haha

Instead of moving to norway, may your own shithole better :^)

Norway is still better than your nation of corrupt, coke-crazy, subhuman savages.

I'm actually trying to get away form it, I hope things were better here, but I'm afraid that your place is not quite the best place to live either.

I'm just kidding. I'm a spic born and raised here. As for your question, both countries have racists. I doubt either one has significantly more than the other. In any case, as long as you make an effort to integrate, you'll be fine. Racists primarily seem to dislike Africans and Muslims.

I don't have much to compare with, so I can't really give you a list of pros and cons, but it's a nice country to live in.

What's your heritage? How are other CHIs treated there?

Thank you for your opinion, very useful.

so what, with all that shit and people still live happier than in norway (taking away all those meme index (even tho we still rank high in that shit))

A homeless (assuming that was possible without the government handing you a free apartment and a bunch of NEETbux) Norwegian has more opportunities and wealth than a middle-class Colombian will ever have in this life.

why go so far in the cold north?
You might go missing around those parts friend...

Soy Chileno. Personally I've never even had someone be racist to me in the first place, but then again a lot of people don't even notice I'm not Norwegian until I tell them or they see my last name. All the stories my parents have told me about people being racist towards them have been by old people. Newer generations don't seem to mind at all, although like mentioned, that might not be the case with other ethnicities. If anything, among newer generations it even feels like being Chilean and knowing Spanish is more of a cool thing than something they'd consider negative.

If you go missing who will search for you?
You are in foreign lands boy.,..

the same person who searches for the millions of missing persons cases in the United States that are never solved.

>Soy Chileno
You really feel Chileno? I'm starting to doubt about what does "Chileno" even means, so to read you saying that is quite surprising. Can you pls elaborate on that statement? It's quite strong to call yourself chileno IMO

Born in Chile maybe? lol

Pls behave or fuck off.

He was born there tacobro

You might get lost boy...

>It's quite strong to call yourself chileno IMO
Huh? Strong in what sense? I mean, I'm 100% Chilean blood, I speak Spanish at home, we celebrate stuff like 18 de septiembre, eat Chilean food, watch Chilean television, watch Chilean athletes in various sports, we live in an area with a bunch of other Chileans so if there's anything to celebrate, it's virtually the same as any other party in Chile, etc. etc.

depressing weather (this is very important), boring, shit language
yeah I'd rather live in a shithole full of drugs and spicy latinas than kill myself out of boredom

american pain in the ass, not offense but you could do better as you live in a "better" country than we do

and your point is:
does money give you happiness?

oh my bad haha

Social security does, yes.

Knowing that the government will take care of me if I get injured, sick, lose my job etc. is very comforting.

Hi there, are your parents exiliados?

Yup.

why do non whites flee their countries?

But you are describing the life of the average peruvian, uruguayan, colombian, spaniard, haitian, dominican, argie, venezuelan and whatever else inmigrants we have around that have been living here for more than 2 years. They all call themselves chilenos, I kid you not. You've never seen a peruvian, colombian or venezuelan trying to speak like us to pass as chileans, because they actually believe they are chileans, they identify themselves as chileans, and they would come up with reasons to show how they are as chileans like I am. They lack the blood, fair, but they do everything you do in Norway. You are telling me that being chilean is a state of mind, and it called my attention because of what I just told you. I don't know mi perrín, it just does not adds up.

Good: It's easy to have a good life.

Bad: The state works together with bandits to scam you out of money. As an example, getting a driver's licence will cost you 3 times more than it should.

Preguntale si el agua moja :)

because whites made their countries hard to live in

kek, you're onto some 2deep4me shit that I'm not interested in discussing.

Anyway, it's almost 6 AM, so I'm heading off to bed. Good night, see you guys around.

Not at all. Whatever. Take care norwegian bro

autismo

they shouldn't, the government is not made for being everyone's nanny

What the fuck. He is an immigrant from Chile.

I really don't understand why you have a hard time understanding that, your screeching seems completely pointless.

don't give him (You)s
don't be stupid

I doubt you will be of that opinion the day you actually need such a system, but fair enough.

The state takes a lot of rights off of you. Why shouldn't you be compensated? Our natural state is freedom.

he was born and raised there.
he's no more chilean than I am italian

He is not. His parents were. He is norwegian.

Yes, being Columbian you must be unused to anyone showing concern for your well being

your parents aren't Italian Ricardo. His parents are Chilean. That's an unfair comparison. He can identify as both, especially if he's interested/knows his Chile's language and culture

I don't really think anyone would like to be Chilean, specially if they're Norwegian why would he lie? his parents are Chilean, punto final haha

i have, my mother broke her toe and we had to pay 2000$ (that's a lot in here) for a surgery and other shit because she had no insurance at the time

i don't really wanna argue this right now

we care more for each other than what any american cares for another american

>I don't really think anyone would like to be Chilean
True senpai, no need to be rude tho

>my parents aren't italian
>but he's chilean

you realize ofcourse that both my parents and him are in the exact same position, right?

Hay varios chilenos que se fueron a los paises nordicos a fines de los 90

Que? Lo siento, no me comunico con esas imagenes

t.

Cómo llegaste acá?

were your parents immigrants from Italy? Or descendants of Italian immigrants. There's a clear difference.

what the fuck is this post even supposed to mean?

Se lo que significa esa rana, pero no me interesa meterme mas en el significado de weas derivadas.
Lo siento

I don't get it bro

you said my parents aren't italian (I agree with this), even though they had italian parents.
you say he's chilean (I disagree with this) because he has chilean parents.

stop being retarded, he's not chilean.

Y lo otro, estoy desde el 2010 aca

Es que lo que dijiste no se relaciona abiertamente a lo que estábamos discutiendo. El tipo dijo que es hijo de exiliados, y sales con que a finales de los 90 gente emigró. Naaa que ver poh perro. A menos que quisieses implicar algo más complejo que nadie pudo adivinar, me explico?

wena campeón

Puta si es por eso lo de que el agua moja tiene menos sentido aun.
Filo, es un sinsentido y ya es tarde para calentarse la cabeza con esto jajajajaja

if a medically insignificant thing such as a broken toe can put such a financial strain on a family one would assume you'd be basically dead if you were diagnosed with a serious illness without insurance

how do non-insured people survive things such as cancer or heart disease in colombia? loans?

kek tienes razón. Descansa guachín.

>even though they had italian parents
are you saying your grandparents are Italian? how the fuck should I know that anyway? I thought you said that because you had Italian ancestors dating back more than 4 generations ago. In that case if you have close Italian family, and if your parents and/or you speak italian and you can identify as both.
He is Chilean if he so wants to be. He can do and say whatever the fuck he wants, and you're no figure of authority to say he isn't Chilean.

Gracias viejo, que descanses igualmente

>and you're no figure of authority to say he isn't Chilean.
except I am, because he literally isn't.
the fact that his family and he failed to assimilate does not make him, a foreign born, a chilean.

the government has something for lower class people called "sisben" if you are affiliated with it and you have any type of problem, the government pays a certain amount of it depending on your income and estrato (social level, it goes from 1 to 6), it's not too good but i guess it helps them

>there's more than 4 social classes

what the fuck

>except I am, because he literally isn't.
being a random user with an argie flag doesn't make you any type of figure of authority to say he literally isn't.
>the fact that his family and he failed to assimilate does not make him, a foreign born, a chilean.
he has a Chilean last name. I'm 100% sure Norwegians don't consider him Norwegian if they know his parents are Chilean (maybe Chilean-Norwegian), and he could easily get a Chile citizenship if he wanted to. Si le sale de los cojones identificarse como chileno, lo puede ser. Stop sperging out.

1- extreme poverty
2- lower class
3- lower middle class
4- middle class
5- upper middle class
6- wealthy (?)

>Chilean last name

Legalmente por ius sanguinis puede perfectamente presentarse en la embajada y le daran de inmediato la ciudadania

>meme non-answer

No. He will never be a full blooded chilean. I don't know how it works in Puerto Rico, but our society is very isolated. You are an island, but you don't know what it means to be isolated. We do. And if he decides to come here and live as a chilean, he will always be the norwegian who's parents are chilean. He didn't share the struggles of playing a pichanga with a ball made out of paper because futbol was prohibited during recess at school so we had to make one with torn sheets of paper, he will never know how it was to actually ask for his completo the way he wanted it, he will never grow learning that an asado can not be rushed, he will never grow knowing the 4 SEASONS. I could go on but my point is that you can identify yourself with a land and culture as much as you want, but unless you grow there, you'll always be a tourist. You can become a pro, but you'll always be a tourist no matter what.

No es lo que estamos discutiendo aqui

Les prohibian jugar a la pelota en los recreos? En que estudiabas, un pre militar?

Nos requisaban las pelotas porque se armaba el hoyito patá.

ok you pretentious prick
what the fuck is a chilean last name?

Entiendo al punto que vas (que culturalmente nunca va a ser chileno 100%), solo le explico que legalmente si podría serlo
Que mala suerte, nosotros jugabamos a los 25 y al zoo y nunca tuvimos atados
Lo unico que requisaban en su tiempo eran celulares

lo que opinen chilenos como tú de él no cambia nada. Puede identificarse como chileno (como acabas de decir) e incluso oficialmente serlo de acuerdo a las leyes de tu país
de la misma manera, un chicano es mexicano aunque lo odien en México.

wait, you really don't know?
... apellido chileno

Pros: Rich, Good standards, Great society, Everyone trust eachother, Awsome nature, Economy looks very good for the forseeable future.

Cons. Right next to Sweden

Colombian girls > Norwegian girls
That's all that matters

Colombian girls > Norwegian girls

No. Latino girls are dramaqueens.

A lot of latina girls are weaboos

what the flying fuck, Ahmed, Norwegian women are goddesses

this

>a lot
only the extremely shitty ones though

Mehmet my son