What conspiracies does Sup Forums believe in?

what conspiracies does Sup Forums believe in?

I believe Jackie O had a bangin' ass.

the earth is actually a giant cheese puff

flamin hot?

agreed no conspiracy there

only when you get near the core

how does a flat earth have a core?
checkmate athiests

jackie killed monroe and his husband

at least i believe it

How does the earth being flat have any connection to atheism?

Why are you so butthurt?

There was no WMD and Cheney just wanted to invade Iraq on the bequest of the oil lobby.
I know. Call me crazy.

define atheism

The forgotten man is building an advanced drone army.

dubs dubs confirms this is true

Hollow Earth

We 100% shot down flight 93

if hollow what do you think we could or are using that vast empty space for?

FAKE NEWS

Honestly though - part of the reason for invading iraq was so Rumsfeld ( and other neocons ) could make a case for reduced military spending. They wanted to demonstrate the effectiveness of a new streamlined military, geared more towards rapid deployment into limited conflict areas.

didnt we admit to that already?

I always thought that too and kind of agree with the decision to do so

At least they waited until it was over nowheres-ville PA before they did

Hear me out guys. Sandy Hook false flaggers are themselves a government sponsored false flag operation to drive away legitimacy and respect from the conspiracy theorist community in general. Seriously, think about it. How can you respect and listen to someone who disrespects dead children and their families the way they do?

I don't think so. maybe I missed it.

I was watching that day, and it was clear as dirt. I also agree it was the right thing to do. I understand why they didn't own up to it - but .. I don't know. I think America would have understood.

Define admit you cuck

I find it to be believable that Hitler escaped to south america and died an old man rather than an heroing in 1945

has Sup Forums been reduced to newfags making jokes that would be circlejerked on reddit?

You're fucking retarded

You're use of the words "conspiracy theorist" indicates that you are a false flag operation designed to de-legitimize non-government approved investigations.

JFK gay as hell for falling asleep with that ass in front of him

Jetfuel cant melt steel beams

The true one

He dreaming of that Marilyn Monroe heart-shaped booty.

>I think America would have understood.
I dont know.. look at the way they're reacting to Trump. Then again that was back when every little thing wasn't a controversy though so it's tough to say

it's been reduced to people taking about leddit 24/7
>newfag calling people newfag

Why cant admitist define admit?

>0
all asian men are same lizerd person>

I also believe this to be true, along with his bases in chile. Nazis have been communicating with extra terrestrials in Chile since the 30's

None that I'm aware of. AS long as the high probability of extra stellar life isn't a conspiracy.

holy shit are you actually autistic? infowars is the definition of fake news fuck off you brainwashed faggot.

Trump is IMO completely different story. I marched against the war in iraq. I was appalled by the Patriot Act ( and fucking TIPS ). But no one defended that attack on the twin towers. The horror of us having to shoot down our own Jet would have been pushed to al queda.

I mean I get it.. I see why they didn't gamble with it. I just think... ultimately people would have understood.

I guess I want to know how much of the "Let's Roll" stuff is real. That is the only mystery about flight 93 I think is left. Were they actually able to communicate with the jets? Did they make an attempt to warn the passengers? I suspect there was no communication - and that someone ( probably cheney ) had to make the tough call to down the plane.

aw cmon... at least read the image.

Seriously tho, USA intel knew about 9/11 before it happened, they just played the "wait and see" game to try and catch more until it was too late. It got classified all to fuck so nobody responsible would get blamed. Bush was happy to let it go because of his business contacts in Saudi that were complicit and he didn't want any of the blame for the incompetent intelligence community.

All the major social media sites have their databases open for access by all the various spook agencies and try to manipulate popular sentiment.

they don't work that way. If they knew about it - they would have had been closely monitoring the various actors in the US. No way they would have let 15 of them all get on planes, on the same day.

>flight 93 existing at all

surely there is life out there, we would be pretty dumb to belive earth is the only planet in the vast universe to support life, especially with how strong the will to survive and evolve has been for us

oh thanks, didn't think of that.

Some call me crazy but I believe that OP is not a faggot.

Jackie O' certainly was

why the fuck do you have a 4 leaf clover next to your name?

>not sure if bait
>certain that you are a faggot

I think the 'let's roll' stuff was fake, even the way it came across felt fake. Like a forced meme type deal. Once they made the decision to cover up the details about it being shot down though they had no choice but to double down, especially with 'truthers' are crawling up their ass. I totally get the reasoning behind all of it but most people simply can't handle reality.

>bequest
>behest

Only one of these means what you think it means

another dubs dubs in this thread praise kek
he fell for the Sup Forums pass meme i think

I feel like you vastly overestimate the competency of the US intelligence community. Same motherfuckers were doping each other with LSD back in the 50's and 60's. Hell, the FBI generally has to give a retard a Quran and a dozen bombs before they can make an arrest to show they "did something".

Hell, Russia gave us the lowdown on the Boston Bombing Bros and they shutdown a major US city before anybody knew it was them.

white power

Is this Moot?

Yeah I feel you, I just have a hard time thinking it was an event they let move forward in attempt to catch more people or something. Or if they did, they vastly underestimated what they were looking at.

I forget the name ( its been a decade ) but like.. stuff like the Phoenix Report or w/e wasn't even that specific. It was more like.. the clues were there, and some people clearly fucked up.

>generally has to give a retard a Quran and a dozen bombs before they can make an arrest to show they "did something".

This pisses me off. Sting operations are fucking bullshit.

black power

USA is the epitome of incompetence. No way did the US government pull off the JFK assassination or 9/11

Nah, just a dude with Sup Forums pass.

There were people on the plane communicating with their families saying their goodbyes. If there was a warning, wouldn't somebody have said something?

i was never into UFO's or aliens at all. the past few years ive definitely seen a few things that make me wonder. the government is covering up space craft traffic around earth thats for sure

>This pisses me off. Sting operations are fucking bullshit.
What's wrong with baiting idiots? Coaxing them out seems like a pretty effective strategy to me.

theres lot of sattalites orbiting earth nowadays, on any given night i can look up and see what appears to be stars moving across the sky wich i have assumed could be ufo until i got a telescope and looked a little closer

I don't know if I'd call it a conspiracy theory because I've never seen others talk about it (although I generally don't go searching it out either)but I've always wondered how many conspiracy theorists are really false flags.

Think of it like this: that guy on ancient aliens has no business being considered an expert on the subject, iirc his degree is in sports or something. So he doesn't have a background that would cause anyone to realistically put him in charge of a show about ancient aliens. Furthermore, he has a very insane appearance (one that people have commented on). What if he was put there by someone who knows the truth so that everything he says will be filtered through "he has zero qualifications and looks insane" to keep people from figuring out the truth? Like, everything he says may be true but few people who aren't already conspiracy nuts would believe him.

I think he meant more the bureaucracy behind the final nail in the coffin. How much red tape it takes before they make their arrest.

We've been to the moon and back. But we probably didn't.

ive gotten to know what satellites look like. ive seen things that move all different directions and then take off

>There were people on the plane communicating with their families saying their goodbyes.

I'm not sure I believe this. All recordings are still classified, which is weird, right?

I can see a situation where they told the passengers - you need to get control of this plane or you will probably die because they crashed the other ones. ( with out mentioning they were going to shoot it down )

ALIEN FALSE FLAG

People are retarded and aren't hard to manipulate. These arrests don't really stop terrorism :

1) They over legitimize the threat that does exist
2) FBI or LEA looks like they are doing their job, when they haven't stopped a goddamn thing

If they wanted to the FBI could have dragged in 100s of militias during the Obama administration with this kind of crap. I might be biased - I worked for a defense atty as a secretary for a few years. Lots of cops are liars - it is easy to entrap someone and make sure there is no evidence of it.

call them Truthers