Hey Sup Forums old fag signing out

Hey Sup Forums old fag signing out.

I've been on here since 2006 and wanted to say goodbye before I kill myself. I never really got along with my family so Sup Forums was where I spent most special events. Christmas, new years whatever, the few of us that never belonged anywhere could finally belong somewhere. Even though I am alone Sup Forums made me feel less lonely. I want to thank all of you for making Sup Forums the gathering place for people like us. Hopefully some of you actually find happiness.

See you on the other side space cowboys.

Godspeed user

10-4 Good Buddy.

Catch ya on the flipside.

STREAM IT FAGGOT

I'm taking a couple oxys and drinking to death. Not quite live stream material.

dont do it man.

FUCK. THAT SUCKS.

See you, space cowboy.

also, jump off a high building and do a flip

DO IT ANYWAY ID WATCH

Gotta watch that edge

Not really a good way to go.

How many are you taking?

I hope the people who spurned your romantic attempts suffer as you have.

6 and I have a full bottle of JB so respiratory failure is imminent.

OP live stream this I beg I haven't seen someone kill themselves on b for so long I need to see this

See you soon user. Safe trip

Sigh... Don't kill yourself man, you've got better shit you could be doing instead. Like trekking across the country as a hobo, getting /fit/, or starting a collection of some kind. Just get a hobby and don't give into nihilism.

Don't do it. Drink or smoke weed or both, fap and go to bed.
See you tomorow.

oldfag to oldfag, do what ya gotta do user, but think twice before you do it, no going back

You know they wont.

OP, in your last moments think of whatever happy moments you had on your life. Try to fade into them.

damn that's not going to feel good, you have a chance of surviving and becoming a potato

Sup Forums is slowly becoming a better place...
Don't do it

Yawn.....fucking stale copypasta with minir adjustments.
Go end your fucking life for real....

oh shut the fuck up lol

what a pussy way to do it. if it was me, i'd make it the most spectacular suicide known to man.
i'd do that thing that one user thought up where you go to the bank, take out a loan for as much as you can get, buy a parachute, a rope, an M16 and a fast convertible.

tie one end of the rope around your neck, the other to the tow bar on the car.
then take off your clothes, drive by a police station and fire a bunch of rounds off and really get a bunch of cops chasing. get helicopters on you and get on the evening news. then once you get to a long, straight stretch of road, put a brick on the accelerator and pull the parachute.

when you fly back, snapping your neck, dying instantly, you reveal the words "FUCK NIGGERS!" written on your back and ass. the new company wil never live it down. it will be legendary...

then the only way they'll be able to stop you, is if the car either crashes or runs out of gas.

Peace m8

you should know the rules faggot. need to see pic with timestamp to provide empathy.

This makes me want to kill myself

OP are you ded if so please live stream you're going to die anyway you've got nothing to loose and you can go out and at least make an user happy to see you go

timestamp

Rip op??