So we have the Red Hood stories, we have the Jason Todd stories...

So we have the Red Hood stories, we have the Jason Todd stories, we have The Killing Joke and we have The Dark Knight Returns

Why do we need the live action Batman movies? We already have every notable Batman story. We already have our capekino, it's just animated.

Never thought about this. Fair point.

Because live action is superior to cartoons.

Because no one cares about cartoons, specially western cartoons. Only japanese cartoons are kino.

I agree, but cartoons don't require the kind of oversight that Hollywood studios have with their billion dollar projects.

We have a bunch of movies that turned out really, really fucking well, and are pretty much taken from the page and put on a screen in a world where adaptations are dogshit.

I'll settle. The normies can have their Suicide Squad Hot Topic shit, I already have my capekino.

Western cartoons are for kids and basement dwelling virgins.

At least Dark Knight Returns felt like it actually did shit to deserve the R rating.

>We already have our capekino, it's just animated.
HAHAHAHA

Then you go on to say you agree that these cartoons are all hogwash. Just please go back to Sup Forums. You're not going to "redpill" us on these shitty cartoons you have an odd fetish for.

Cartoons are fine if you want only a small audience of actual comic book fans.
You're not going to get a large audience with them and companies want to make money off of their properties. Stuff like Batman can make billions as a movie.

Return of the Joker is still my favorite animated DC movie.

Fuck off to Sup Forums's comic board

The source material is shit, by the way. I read the comic having been told it was the GOAT and it was about as adult as a six year old shouting "fuck!" after just learning the word

>Batman's armor goes from being just really tough to full on Forever War exo-suit where he's making30 foot jumps and swinging around a wrecking ball like a skipping rope

Boy they sure like to space up the classics..

tl;dr as always for these threads: you watch these cape cartoon movies with very lowered expectations. then your autistic brain somehow tricks itself into comparing them to real movies. the sad folks that make these cartoons obviously don't try at all.

MOMS

Dark Knight Returns was rated PG-13 and it was more gruesome than The Killing Joke

There was just no implied rape

what Bout selina n joker

The DC animated films are all better than any recently released DC live action film.

Live action movies profit more

Unless you are a shareholder or an executive of the studio, who gives a fuck?

MISSING HER STUFF

CUZ I SENT IT TO FRESH PRINCE

>capekino

opinion thrown straight in the garbage.

NEW THREAD WE IN HEYA BROS

Because the animated movies have some of the worst animation and dialogue ever released

This thread is about at least decent adaptations of Batman works.

Take your Hol'Ups and gtfo.

Go away faggot

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE'LL DEFINITELY BE BETTER THAN LEDGER. WHAT A WILDCARD.

fucking kill me