Was it a good show?

Was it a good show?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2p1HLyVQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cannibalistic serial killer on the loose
>everyone suspects the friendly autist who is catching serial killers and saving lives
>no one suspects the creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist who constantly jokes about eating people

The best

It's a little style over substance but the style is really great.
>ywn eat breakfast for dinner

kek

>I can help you
>All you need to do is ask

Is hannibal the most charismatic psychopathic killer out there?

Yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2p1HLyVQc

Was the 3rd season worth it? Never made it past ep 1

I so many times before the show appeared wondered why IN THE HOLY FUCK dont screenwriters write suspense stories by showing us the antagonist long before protagonists knows...

The show was all I wanted in that regard, audience knowing something, while protagonist tumbling in the dark
Of course fact that it was a series kinda undercut it. You know the uncovering cant happen too soon or too definitive or the show would be essentially over.

But I really hope we will see more of the suspense/audience knows, rather than classic old "BA I was the traitor all along, be shocked and surprised!"

Anyway, for the show, at season 3 first half, I had serious doubt if I should even continue watching, its kinda shit and all over the place

but generally its surprisingly good, and would recommend.
Both season 1 and season 2 are exceptionally well done.
I am getting old I think, because fights and action scenes from capeshits no longer interests me much, while I place huge importance on the quality of the dialogs and characters
and Dr. Lecter and Will... where those characters are interesting and their dialogs were really my kind of coffee

It's a bit of a mixed bag. But the finals few episodes blew my mind and made me cry a little.

thanks reviewbrah

The only fight that really stood by me was between Hannibal and that black dude. Fuckin' savage.

is there some higher quality torrent with all seasons with english subs that fits?

>english subs
Its an American show

and in it they speak english

Oh, I get it, you can read in English but not understand it when they speak.
My apologies

yeah, thats close enough, I understand 95% in the show like hannibal, subs still make it more comfy to watch
on a show like the wire I would be colossally fucked without subs

Yes.

I find that the show has very normie elements but also very interesting ones. Season 2 is best season

The Sopranos of the new millennium.

no

So Hannibal eats people because some crazy italian ate his sister?

Plebs hate it because it's "the slowest" but IMO it's the best of the series.

Boooooring. Bad guy has an incredibly annoying accent and the good guy is a beta faggot. Tryhard show for fedora tipping virgins. Would not recommend.

Go back to watching Game of Normies, Chad

I thought the writing was abysmal, but I haven't read the source material, so maybe its just based on a crap book.

The whole thing gets very cartoonish very quick.

I dropped it after the part in Venice or whatever.
>morpheus drops lecter off a window
finish him finish him finish him
>turns around
>turns back again
>le invincible villain escapes certain defeat trope
dropped

Morpheus vs Hannibal fights were always classics. The end of Season 2 and Season 3 in the museum were both pretty great

>turns around
>turns back again
we literally see him limping all bloody away

maybe the classical trope where when you cant have someone die you have fight where they throw themselves around, instead of stabbing, crushing, tearing, breaking, damages inflicted

The second one was stupid though, why did Morpheus let him go?

If he didn't they wouldn't have been able to make another seasons crammed with filler and philosophy 101 lecters.

>*Lithuanian

Fix'd

>morpheus
Is Hannibal bluepilled?

Btw, who lives now in lithuanian castles? I thought all noble people have emigrated, 'cos
>le WWII
>le soviet occupation

no. first season was solid, rest were trash.

Most of the castles in eastern europe are now tourist attractions or remade into expensive hotels.

I mean, isn't it a fuck up of screenwriters? How can Hannibal grow up in Soviet Lithuania?

2nd was great as well, 3rd was good

I had the idea that he was in lithuania around the age o 7-8 when WW2 started
then after eating his sister he went to france, grew up there, studied there and in italy and then going to the usa

whats the fuck up exactly?
before WW2 they could live in a smaller manor-house

My point is that tv version of Hannibal is too young to grow up in Lithuania, that's all.

In the book he ate her too

The "friendly autist" coughed up the ear of a missing girl he had been cozying up to.
They had every right to suspect him.

Stop shilling your video.

I don't blame you, as I also thought that was a low point of the show, but the second half of that final season is the high point of the series, the GOAT red dragon.

second half of season 3>s1>s2>first half of s3

first half of season 3 especially felt like too much filler

Yeah. It is.

It was hard to buy into him buying Lithuanian when he has such a typical Danish accent. It's easy to get away with because Americans and most of the world have no idea what a Danish accent sounds like.